Calling demons into children: LIVE TAPE

KM - I would like to hear about this. I will admit now that I have never heard of this happening. I can certainly see why you do not have any tolerance for this kind of thing. But I am really ignorant of the phenomenon that you speak of. Did religious people do this to your brother? How? I am not asking you so that I can argue with you. I really am just curious. I have never known of anything like this.

Humans get scared when possessed due to their compounding fears of the unknown.

It makes everything worse when affraid.

Instead, if there was a spirit in him, he should have just tried to scan it allot antil he figured out what it was and how it worked. Control and clarvoyance are a two-way deal. It’s possible for a spirit to control or effect a person, but it’s possible also for a person to control or effect a spirit.

Psychic phenominons will always be “all in your head”, because DUH, they are psychic, purely of the mind. I don’t know about you all, but I bet there was a chance that this ghost possession was real, but if it was a human ghost then it isn’t really that scarry. Human ghosts aren’t spectacular…

Most televangelists or Christian sects who practice speaking in toungs and possesion by the “holy spirit” are either Pennicostal or Evangelistic. These are the main two sects which conduct these practices. These are a more power based belief were experiance is the main factor in proveing existance and empowering the belief in God. To feel is to be, To experiance is to Know.

Little do they know that the spirits they are useing are not from their suposed God at all. I pity them for what they do to their young. Intererferance in the developement such as this should not be tolerated but then since it is your humans voluntary assimilation which makes this a viable and permissable technique. By doing this you prevent those that would defend your right to evolve on your own from doing such. This is your answer to why your world is as fucked up as it is and why “God” or some equivilent species does not interfere to fix it.

kill them with kindness, Destroy them with greed.

Making someone “want” to do somthing is alot more effective then “forcing” them to do it.

If one wants and is willfull to do somthing they will not question their comming demise, but if forced to against their will then heed this warning for the one who will be destroyed is “you”.

Most religious people are as-clueless-as-shit about metaphysics.
Some naturally born psychics tend to have some skill, but their skill and ability is often reduced and is at a hard-start due to the indoctrinated false reality their society inserts into their minds.

Preconception is the main factor for remote finding, but summoning requires even more skill.
If these people don’t know anything about the species or the individual of what they are summoning, just using a feeling and a meaningless name [which so many others abused], whilst in a group of fellow retards, it is of little surprise that they can bring down their natural mental defences & filters so that any sort of unnatural force can enter into and alter their body.

Some Christians go in for that happy-clappy “charismatic” stuff, I don’t myself but hell I don’t suppose God cares how people want to relate to him, the time to start worrying is if the kids in that video were praising Satan :wink:

The Watcher quote - Most televangelists or Christian sects who practice speaking in toungs and possesion by the “holy spirit” are either Pennicostal or Evangelistic. These are the main two sects which conduct these practices…Little do they know that the spirits they are useing are not from their suposed God at all…

Good point, Paul had to tell the tongue-babblers in the early churches to cool it because they were getting out-of-control…
"…I would RATHER HAVE YOU PREACH… " (1 Cor 14:5)
But they just ignored him then as now…
In fact some of my biggest critics on the net are tongue-babblers, the demons in them use them like ventriloquists dummies to say “Micks a perverted woman-chasing peedophile, don’t listen to him”
See, pure filthy lying demon-talk plain and simple…
In fact here’s a piece I wrote on the subject -

QUITE AN EXPERIENCE by Mick
My Christian Evangelist friend and his wife stayed with me a while back, they’re not on the internet at home, so I was happy to show them around the message boards on my PC, and they were gobsmacked.
“Mick” my mate said, “when you told me we can actually hear demons speaking through their victims mouths I thought you were joking, but now I’ve seen it with my own eyes and its been a fantastic learning experience”

PS - The only true thing I’ve ever heard a demon say through its victim was when a woman on a net message board posted to warn her possessed friends - “Mick’s a tough nut to crack folks, don’t mess with that one”…

Mick - I am watching.

“Only retarded gods want you to grovel at their feet.” - Dan~

Right, that’s why Jesus said he wants MATES, not grovellers :wink:
Jesus said - “You’re my friends if you follow me. I don’t call you servants, but I call you friends, for all things that I heard from my Father I have made known to you.” (John 14:14/15)