Chaos

Only ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge.

A person who is misinformed is still ignorant because the knowledge he has been given/fed has been tainted/manipulated, resulting in this person still being ignorant to what the actual case is.

What do you guys think or have to say?
Ignorance is the bane of us all. It must be corrected.

Sure, just how do you plan to change things? I do agree yet the logistics are a formidable barrier.

Could start by telling people the truth, instead of manipulating them to be ignorant.

R-evolution.

Our evolution - Revolution

That is fine, but, how?

Unity revolution.

Great, how?

You can only change yourself. As for the other 7 billion people, you’d have to stand out as one hell of an example to follow before we’re all inspired to do the same.

It should be pretty obvious how. You find and get the right people on your side. A collection of skill-sets.

It’s like building your own intelligence agency or just agency, without secrecy. Skill-sets. For the people, with the people and when the people realize that, you have an army, you have the world.

Don’t need them to follow, just need them to be steered properly.

Exactly true … well, except for that last part; “you have the world”.

People trying to “have the world” is THE problem.

But regardless, it takes “like-mindedness” to accomplish that “collection”. So back to the question, “How?

You also have to mix cultures, religions, different levels of education all together in one peaceful focused group… how?

I see some problems running through this thread.

Manipulating people is part of what creates ignorance. I agree with that. I do though think that people play a role in willing their own ignorance, much information is out there, people just don’t want to find it. Even if you tell a lot of people what is going on in the world, hidden facts, they will deny it or even argue with you about it, and even if you get them to accept it because you show them proofs or else supposedly reliable sources, they will be apt not to do anything about it because that takes a lot of effort and sacrifice of things that give them comfort.

Also, a problem with revolution is that once you take out the people previously in power, there will be others vying to get into power and keep it, so unless you’re willing to take out everyone who strives for power (which is practically everyone on earth, depending how you categorize power) then you might find accumulating troubles. Also, the paths to accomplishing a revolution will probably take you along the lines of what has been done to get us into the mess we’re already in… for example, to get people riled up you will need propaganda, which immediately necessitates blurring at least some information, because people have conflicting interests and you need to unify people:

You’re already on the path to what already exists here:

Plus, an intelligence agency without secrecy, unless you mean something than what is conventionally understood as an intelligence agency, (like the CIA - “Central “Intelligence Agency””) kind of defeats the purpose. I am not for secrecy, but the reason that they do have secrecy in those organizations is because if you broadcast your activity people who are striving for oppositional power will use the information against you. All that is needed for such an incentive is greed.

And,

Is it just me, or does that last part seem like manipulation which you were referring to in the OP as one of the causes of ignorance? Who is going to be doing the steering exactly? Why are people not able to steer themselves? How can you be sure you will steer everyone in their own favor? Do you even desire to do so?

Ah, so you need to be in a position of power. That would be quite the challenge if only because this is your way of speaking the truth to the people without manipulating them to be ignorant.

No steering is not manipulating, it’s leading. You can steer and lead people into truth, rather than lead them into ignorance.

What comfort? What happens if I acquired a certain group of skill-sets that could shut a grid down? What if you shut cities down? It matters what skill-sets you have to accomplish what you need to accomplish in the long run. A person who can talk, will talk. A person who can fight, will fight. A person who can hack, will hack. Etc.

What makes you think the common man would understand what an intelligence agency knows in the first place? They can hardly understand that they’re slaves, how could they possibly fathom what CIA learn let alone use it against anyone? Just because you’re an intelligence agency doesn’t mean you have to keep secrets from your country. It certainly doesn’t mean you need to manipulate them.

Others who aren’t ready or organized trying to get into power, sounds easy to get rid of them too me. Seeing as you would have a group of skill-sets that they don’t have.

Or you could find out a way to reveal the truth to people so they have to look at it. Would they not flip out?

By giving people something in common to fight for, what really matters? That creates unity, goals and objectives.

You would have the world, it just depends on if you tell the truth to the people to get their trust. You have to lead them up the latter, instead of digging a deeper hole and not caring. But first there is building the latter. If people trust you, you will be able to lead them. It just requires showing them, rendering the old obsolete. The old lie and manipulate anyways, so it should not be too hard with the use of acquired certain skill-sets.

Did anyone see what that Julian Assange guy did? Wikileaks? Skill-sets. He had came into contact with a military intelligence, hacker. He had him leak information to him (The Apache slaughtering innocent people). The people trusted him. He kind of blew his power away or perhaps propaganda got to him.

One man cannot address all aspects alone. But it has been proven a group of men can be quite effective.

So you want to lead, but you don’t want anyone to follow.

That’s the challenge; and it requires incredible power.

If they do follow it’s from following the truth with no shame. Instead of being manipulated to follow. This is the point. People today are manipulated to vote or follow the most charismatic instead of the most wise. (Politicians)

It does not take incredible power, the every day common man can do it as well. We have internet right? One man can change the world through influence. It’s the ripple effect/affect. (Monkey see, Monkey do.)

I think a new system should be written out before a revolution occurred though, it would be more organized for this group of specific skill-sets.

Well you’ll have to lead people where they want to be led then. Have you tried telling people who are deeply embedded in the current way of life about what you know about society, and what it would take to change it? Particularly people who aren’t your close friends and family. Maybe you have, I’m asking literally.

If you shut down grids people will not have access to things they take for granted, and they will feel uncomfortable about it. And you’ll need to provide replacements for all those things, and assume whoever you’re up against wont have backup sources of power and internationally placed bases (which most governments today do, the big players anyway).

What makes you think the only person who might seek power would be a “common man”, plus, if you are feeding people the truth, all the information and skills that go along with it, and there are already skilled people, how can you be sure they won’t use their skills to obtain power?

As you obtain power, and find that people are trying to crawl into all of the cracks left behind in your plan, you are going to find that this statement you made “Others who aren’t ready or organized trying to get into power, sounds easy to get rid of them too me.” is going to be widely applicable. If your tactics are to “get rid of them”, your new power is going to end up being a lot like the old one, possibly worse…

I think you have mistaken power for the simple class of politicians, but I’m sure you already know how much power corporate executives and such others wield, even organized criminals… Any access to desired goods is a mode of power, and that is much more common than you seem to be realizing. Once people have access to those goods they will employ the means to keep them, and dole them out at their own price.

People aren’t being manipulated to vote for charismatic politicians, it is part of human psychology that people prefer them, in the same way that people like others they find attractive.

You know about Edward Bernays right? Well think of his revelation that the best way to sell products is not to bombard people with helpful information about the products but to play on their unconscious drives and desires. People will bypass information if they think there is something good in it for them. At the bottom of it humans aren’t rational creatures, we’re animals.

Think of this for example, what is the reason that we use reason and logic? It’s not to be logical and reasonable.