Mo aka Von Rivers
Tralix
Captaincrunk
Volchok
anon
Caldrid aka H&H
Tab
Jayson aka Stumps

Guys, seriously, get your asses back here. I certainly understand the need to take breaks from this place, but why not come stop by every now and again?

Feel free to add to the list anyone you’d like to see back at ILP.

I think it could also be interesting to point out the number of members that have left almost solely because of James, like Tralix and H&H. I know there have been others.

What happened to Voice out of the Wilderness?

Abstract.

Sorry, I wanted to say something meaningful for my 1000th post.

I wish I had been as I am today, as I was when he was here.

I spoke a lot about suicide and wonder to myself if I influenced him. I know he read my posts.

You’re hoping for a resurrection?

Not who you expect to come back.

I don’t it’s fair to target individuals. If they could not deal with James then they are weak. James’ continued existence demonstrates survival of the fittest. The ILP ecosystem could be adjusted to favor a different type of poster but currently it suits James perfectly.

If so,

Did I curse him, or free him?

Get over yourself. Suicide is a personal decision.

Your response is almost a perfect summation of what is wrong with this place. Thanks phyllo.

Also, if it makes you feel any better, suicide has been a regular topic of discussion here for as long as I can remember.

I loved him.

Anyway, phyllo.

Fuck you, too. Angry little child.

I seek to verify. You seek to project.

Abstract was a loving man, and I’m sure he loved everyone he met.

When people make personal decisions, they consider the thoughts of those they value.

This is aimed at me?

Wow.

Abstract owned his life. He could choose to end it. We may believe that it was the wrong choice, but ultimate it’s not up to us.

So basically this site made somebody commit suicide?Let me guess, a brain concussion from a facepalm after reading James S Saint’s posts?

No. And don’t be an asshole.

Abstract was a nice guy who unfortunately could not find a solution to his problems so he chose suicide.

Yes.

Yes,

You’re ignorant of how offensive and non-objective you are.

Sorry for calling you a child, you were defending him, (against non enemies).

I am not sure if it was the right or wrong decision.

What I do believe, is that there is justification for people to commit suicide given certain circumstances.

Actually, this thread is a great example of why most of them left; endless inane bickering, accusing, and derailing.

Yeah, I’m sure they are in a hurry to get back into it. :confused:

Can we include gobbo and siatd in the list as well?

Then it might be interesting for you to know that there is a number of members who actually came here because of James.
What is the purpose of this thread?

Hell yes! I miss both of them, believe it or not. I had my share of disagreements with Gobbo, but he definitely kept things interesting. SIATD did too.