Cultural Enrichment

Wait - did I say this?
That’s not right.

Yes, but they were bombed by Nato and Europe as a whole has been playing with middle eastern borders, laws, rulers, ethnic groups, economies for a long time as a whole. This does not mean that any particular hollander is responsible for what has happened, but then is also true for many US citizens as well.

What the hell are you talking about?
Turkey is part of Nato.
And when exactly did Nato bomb Morocco?

I was wondering this.

I don’t really disagree with what you’ve said above, except that ‘drunken Polak’ is a redundancy…

ah, sorry, poor reading. I saw another argument, a more common one, where it wasn’t.

In any case. People come from those countries to what we generally think of as Europe for the obvious reasons of making a better life.

Holland allied with Morocco in an attempt to get at Spain, perhaps that set some seeds in motion in Morocco that Holland was a place they might be more welcome. Pretty much every European nation was involved in dominating African and Middle Eastern countries and created flows of resources and capital into their own countries from these places. It should not be a surprise that Muslims or any people from these regions will follow that flow. Perhaps they ‘shouldn’t be’ Muslims from Turkey, which was often at war with Europe in a sense on more equal terms. but overall I am not sure what the shouldn’t really amounts to.

Why have the people of Holland or at least the governments of Holland allowed this influx? Well, there are probably a variety of reasons, some good or well intentioned at least, some not.

Germany promoted an influx of Turkish immigrants and I would guess this contributed to a flow into neighboring states. The Germans have had, at times, rather good relations with Turkey. A bit of a guess but I would think this led to Turks coming to Holland.

Shouting trendy leftist slogans like ‘it’s all Murdoch propaganda’ only pushes the problem aside and does nothing to try and correct or acknowledge it. This might get you accolades amongst your anarchist and Marxist mates, but it does sweet fuck all for those who have been shot, raped, and beaten by thugs or have this go on in their neighbourhood.
Drive by shootings are common now in South-Western Sydney, an unheard of problem before Lebanese Muslim immigration. The police have even had to set up a special unit called the ‘Middle Eastern Organized Crime Squad.’
Funnily enough, these suburbs have been experiencing what’s called ‘white flight.’ It’s where whitey has had to leave for more peaceful suburbs due to the increase in crime. A kind of ‘reverse racism.’ But it’s only whitey isn’t it; it’s okay for white people to be the target of racism, but not when non-whites are.
Before you start harping on about how ‘we bomb these countries,’ the Lebanese came out here in the 1970s when we welcomed those who were suffering during their civil war. And look how they’ve repaid us. Charming.

I didn’t say it was all Murdoch propaganda. I did note that it is strange that a globalist promotes ethnic nationalism in all his newspapers.

Are you getting this stuff from press releases? This isn’t a youtube argument, it is, or at least aspires to be, a philosophy forum. Are you sure you’ve come to the right website, you didn’t mean to go to Stormfront or something?

What’s reverse about it and what’s racist about it?

This has all already been addressed. If you have nothing else to say on the matter then I suggest you keep quiet. Just repeating the same thing over and over like a maniac isn’t going to win you any favours here.

Are you mad? I simply pointed out that there’d probably be LESS Muslim immigration IF we stopped bombing Muslim countries. I did not present it as the be all and end all of Muslim immigration and the problems of mass immigration in general. This has all been gone into already on this thread. If you persist in trying to drag it back to your starting point of ‘you’re just a Marxist!’ then I will not be responding further. I’m not a Marxist, but it is the globalisation of capitalism that has in so many ways both inspired and facilitated the mass transit of people. Wars are only part of the picture, and I don’t remember many Marxists being in favour of either wars or globalised capitalism. They are in favour of multicultural societies, on the whole.

OK, I do have something to say about some of this.

That is a pretty large number, proportionally. I’m not denying the dogmatic nature of Islam is a real problem, I’m well aware of the horrors it can produce.

True enough, but some people are just racist and their attitudes proceed from there. Most of the immigrants here were invited here at various stages, but I don’t see any vicious Marxist-Multicultural conspiracy in that, unlike Mr Anders Breivik, for example. He is a fascinating person in a lot of ways, despite his horrible violence, and against Norwegians of all people. Norwegians are a pretty peaceful if mildly dull bunch, it was a rubicon-crossing event to have such violence there. But he’s very, very intelligent, not just some brainwashed/confused lunatic.

Most people spend most of their time not conquering things, as far as I can see.

Attacked is perhaps a bit strong. Subverted? I mean, do you think it is ultimately redeemable, as you think the state is (a matter on which we disagree)?

That Muslim lad’s actions were to win two gold medals. Not that I even really give a fuck about the Olympics, but a lot of other people here do. Or did, until they finished.

You can, detest it all you like. I just don’t see how detesting something helps you either get rid of it or turn it into something better.

And there are a lot more Koran Kopycats, though of course that is something of a story of Mohammeds who were double agents in its most modern and spectacular forms.

Here’s more wonders of multiculturalism.

Three Sudanese kicking some guy’s head in at a Melbourne railway station.
Be warned.This is sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dIkf0k7 … 8tGJ_3IrwE

:unamused:

Those are pics from wars, right, not multiculturalism?

Stop pretending to be thick.

If you won’t explain the context of the pictures then what’s to discuss?

If you’re pissing on the corpses of people you’ve killed then what fucking difference does the context make?

Huh? What’s pissing on corpses got to do with multiculturalism? Is there a link? Should there be a link?

Come on, out with it.

Talking to you is just like talking to a tabloid newspaper.

If you’ve a point to make, then make it. Don’t just post a few random photos then expect the context to be automatically understood.
Get out of your trendy, leftist obscure mindset and connect the relevance of the photos to the thread.
Show me how posting a few photos, whose context remains a mystery, somehow helps to alleviate the problems of multiculturalism?
I know you anarchist, Marxist types think throwing trendy, moralized slogans around makes you so clever, but it does fck all for the people who have to deal with these problems. In fact, intellectual air-heads such as yourself contribute to these problems. Seriously, how does calling someone racist or posting vague pics help cease drive by shootings, how does it stop gangs beating the sht out of people at train stations? It doesn’t. It just avoids the real problems and moves the focus onto the people bringing these issues to light. A devious, scummy tactic; but typical from the anarchist-Marxist garbage that we have come to expect.
One day, when your balls drop and you go through puberty, you’ll see that all that this Marxist rubbish you’ve got in your skull completely fails to deal with any problem on a pragmatic and practical level. You’ll see, hopefully, it’s a stunting philosophy, a retardation; one that has no guide to solving problems that everyday people have to deal with; nor did it ever have any intention to solve problems; it’s just a negating, nihilistic philosophy. A philosophy for the bottom-feeders, the trash, to feel as if their depressive existence could have some sort of meaning.

I would make a point, but you wouldn’t understand it…

Ad hom, labeling instead of demonstrating.

Confused ad hom. Marxists would tend not to be anarchists. The latter might use marxist analysis as part of a critique, but certainly not for solutions. So this is showed a confused undertanding of what you dislike.

Ad hom, contentless.

I do notice that Marxists tend to speak in terms of ‘we’ in stead of ‘I’.

Multiculturalism has little to do with Marxism. Oh, another ad hom.

REally strange extreme ad hom.

As far as I can tell this post has almost no content. I believe it means: I disagree. Explain those photos. You have not done this.

It doesn’t, but as has been well established on here, if you’re a racist and you break the rules then the mods do nothing, but if you’re a ‘conspiracy theorist’ and you break the rules then you get banned…