I am going to make free energy machine soon.

I can’t believe you are that much of a dumbass as to not be able to tell the difference between a battery that never runs down and a utility that never goes down.

I can’t believe you are as dumb an ass to claim it’s free.

So the fact it is a battery somehow releases it from mother nature’s fury? (perhaps you didn’t quite grasp the metaphor).

Dumb ass.

So you think you’ve created a battery that never needs replacing, but does have a cost yet you feel it is correct in the statement that it is free; yet there is a cost associated with it, but it is still “free”?

Double dumb ass. Literally. You’ve crossed way beyond its figurative interpretation.

And worse, you haven’t even bothered to document any of the real cost differences, if any, and jump right to “free”. :LOL:

And I’m suppose to take “your” word for it, like all the other vendors offering “free gifts” with your purchase. Typical.

Skepticism may well be a good defense against dumb asses.

I can’t seem to find where “I” used that phrase, yet you present it as a quote.

Having searched this thread the only instance of the phrase “you dumb fuck…” is found only in JSS’s response, yet he presents it as a “quote”.

throwing a flag<

Can’t stand on a leg of reason his crutch is a herring.

Did I ever see a sci-fy fantasy, action, adventure film created to make money while entertaining called the Matrix, and the allusion to it being anything more/other than a sci-fy, fantasy, action, adventure film created to make money and entertain.

There’s some critical thinking at play.

Art, may mimic life but it’s no substitution.

Sorry, I didn’t realize you to be such an idiot. I’ll leave you alone in the future.

Mowk also writes:

“Triple dumb ass.”

an actual quote.

Sorry James. I did say “you dumb fucks” Thanks for showing me the post. I inadvertently included the “…” in my search query. Sorry, I may see you as a dumb ass but in retrospect you are not a dumb fuck and it was perhaps harsh to include you in that category.

Was that somehow critically dependent to your estimate of the “cost” of this “free” energy?

There are many other types available today:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnF-KRwOSAE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcfD6V7pQqc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4A6VJodow[/youtube]

And this is one that Mechanical Monster had pointed out some time ago, which I particularly like:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqG-TL0WnjE[/youtube]

Personally, I know where the energy is coming from to power these kinds of things, but I am not certain if any one else does.

And then if you want actual useable power, there is this one (which I am still a bit dubious about):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-a8QAeCoNU[/youtube]

Tesla. Find Tesla’s works. Some of what you guys are talking about, sounds like his designs

Free energy machine : sailboat

Also : Solar cell, windmill, watermill,…

I like this one too, although could never be practical:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGPnxLSgnUI[/youtube]

And speaking of Tesla:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLQj0m_iqv0[/youtube]

What is sad is watching the people who make videos designed to debunk other videos which are far worse than what they were trying to debunk. The liars are on both sides of this issue … which means that so are the truthers.

My device (I had dubbed “KD”) was vastly different than any of these. Mine functioned as a physically real example of James Maxwell’s famous “demon” (“Maxwell’s Demon”).

I made a real one, not merely a “thought experiment” … long, long ago. But afterword discovered that I wasn’t alone in that regard. The “Second Law of Thermodynamics” was shot down before it was hardly known. Interestingly, it is still taught as a “Law”, whereas everything else is taught as a “theory”.

I do have problems with science language, I can see but, cannot grasp. I can do but, not communicate. I can and cannot. Pisses me off at times. A simple generator as Tesla proposes can be done but, I cannot explain nor can i do it quite right. I miss the damn ability to pull the gravity and magnetic together in a product. And no I can not explain.

JJS,

I have a greenhouse. Problem is I can’t seem to store enough thermal energy and dissipate it back into the night time cooling green house.

So I have two enclosures, the greenhouse proper which has only well sealed single pain glass panels. The second enclosure is built into the sun side of the green house. It is an array of Fresnel lens that focus the suns energy on a thermal mass between the first and second enclosures. Problem is my fan simply pumps both the fast moving excited heat charged molecules and the slower moving cooler molecules into the green house enclosure. The slow ones, slow the fast ones and the fast speed up the slow ones until I get a net effect that doesn’t keep the space above freezing.

Currently there is an insulated panel that swings out of the way during the dark hours to allow the heat that has been stored in the sink during the day to be released into the green house to maintain the molecular thermal excitement to prevent freezing.

Seems I could optimize the energy transfer if I had a demon gate keeper.

Can you offer any assistance.

I picked green beans today six weeks after the first killing frost.

Unfortunately I did not anticipate there would no longer be instances of natural pollinators so the flowers that are on the vines will likely never produce.

But on the upside I’ve got a ton of tomatoes, peppers and tomatillos already set that I could see produce through December.

Well don’t beat yourself up too much for that one. As I watched many videos on this, I only heard one valid explanation being given … but that one was debunking one of the fake one (of which there are many). In Tesla’s day, they didn’t understand much of it very well. They were still playing with it. They weren’t sure how gravity worked into everything and often assumed that magnetism and gravity were strongly associated. These days, they understand it far better, although still not quite right apparently. And they know that gravity doesn’t seem to have much at all to do with magnetism. I personally know the small connection between those two, but apparently they either don’t know or just don’t want to reveal. It is all a lot easier than they make it out to be.

It is one thing to work with tested equations, another to simply play with the magic of it until something fun happens, and still another to actually understand what is going on. Frankly, I currently don’t see what a unipolar magnet has to do with anything. I suspect that I could create a “unipolar electromagnet”. But I still don’t see why I should. :confused:

That is a microscopically formed device. You can’t build it and they won’t sell it to you. But it seems hard to believe that you would actually require one for what you are talking about. With all of the insulation and reflective materials they make today, heating a greenhouse is seldom an issue.

Using Fresnel lensing seems an odd and dubious alternative. Unless the outer shell is significantly larger than the inner, nothing would be gained except for a little more insulation. Simple reflectors would accomplish more. And with proper insulation, would probably be too much heat.

There is another macroscopic device that I came up with years ago that can be used for free heating and/or cooling. Being from a Southern state, cooling was more significant to me. But the device controls the hot and cold, so you can use which ever you need … or both.

The device is rather large and today, pretty expensive in that it requires some large aluminum bars and a tall tower or hole in the ground. I can explain that one to you if you’re interested.

Actually, with simply a deep hole and some bars, you don’t need to do much else. Heat rises naturally, so by insulting some deep bars and dragging incoming air across the tops of them, the air gets heated up to Earth temperature (usually sufficient). You are limited as to how fast you can bring in outside air, but I don’t imagine that would be an issue.

Yeah well, limited funds, I built the green house with materials I already owned except for the roofing panels, it is roughly 6 x 12. I bought 36 rectangular lens in bulk at a junk shop for two bucks and cut the sides off to change them into a parallel array. The stone block sink ain’t big, just eight inches thick where it protrudes from the soil. It has a mass of just over two tons. (I ordered two tons from a quarry down the street and the guy who delivered it said, “and then some”. The lens let me focus from thirty-six inches to eight at an angle of 25 degrees. That’s the wrong angle, while it is the optimum angle for the darkest three days of the year It could be tweaked for maximum leverage over time. It’s not a bad concentration although there is fall off, but when it’s really sunny the temperature of the sink has reached 180 degrees when the ambient temperature was 18 degrees and I’ve recorded temperatures inside of over a hundred degrees and had to dump the energy collected… Now as all the mass is not cooling at the same rate if I had a demon that could dispense the heat at just the right rate I’d be in business, on the cheap. If I would replace what I have with an insulated substitute I’d loose light transmission and have to pay a heck of a lot more money then I have at this hobby.

So far I’ve manage to extend my growing season about four months (roughly two on each end) But damn I just can’t control the thermal exchange in a manner that conserves a temperature above 35 degrees at night during the end of December, January and February when you’re lucky if the daytime temperature reaches 20 and you’re not facing bellow zero nights. I’ve looked into berming down for more insulation but given the clay layer three feet down it’s a pool and bed rock ain’t much deeper. A warmer pool doesn’t help and lots of luck getting that deep on this rock outcrop.

Stone, I got a lot of, aluminum? Not unless you count salvaging aluminum cans.

I know a guy with a kiln. How much mass are you talking about? I might be able to come up with a makeshift drill. I’ve got an old 1.25 hp electric motor running at 1750 rpm’s with a 16.1 pulley ratio from an old drill press, and an old junk jungle gym. and 24 ft. of jack pole I could use for a bit extension, a water cooled tempered bit might cut through the limestone. Shit if I’d have had the fore-sight and live 30,000 years a simple trickle of water would do the trick. How deep? I think much beyond 24 ft or the bit width is greater then three, I’d have to invest into some more capable equipment. Digging a potable well around here is a $10,000 to $18,000 dollar investment and that’s not a guarantee. Limestone quarries in this area run more then 240 ft deep before they hit water and scrub.

Geothermal heat sinks are fairly popular these days. The construction industries are doing the same thing with embedded coils filled with fluids that dwarf the heat transfer of aluminum in comparison. But we are still talking fairly large geo-feilds to tap from and there is quite an amount a optimal variance around the globe.

Cheap tech. Maximize what is functional. Use what is available. Movement where corporation isn’t required then cooperate.

Aluminum is a great conductor, it’s been used in heat sinks for some time. I’ve got about 18 lbs I’ve salvaged from computers I’ve taken apart. A bunch of magnets, copper coils, some really efficient bearings. But the scale you’re talking, there are cheaper more local alternatives which seem should be utilized first.

As an aside; I’m not sure if we have ever come up with a “Truth”. “Law’s” and how they are understood included.

So just because lies are being told on both sides doesn’t require any truth has been reveled as consequence.

You want to believe in a Midas touch, go for its.

I wouldn’t argue with that. And that is why I just started from scratch to eventually discover what had no choice but to be true rather than depend upon competing liars. That is what eventually became Rational Metaphysics and Affectance Ontology, wherein there is no room for deception … although a whole lot of room for extended development.

As far as your greenhouse, I really need a more complete picture of what you have available as far as solar plot (the total square footage of solar exposure), how much of it is available to be used for the greenhouse, how much electric power is available for circulation of water and air (plus any midnight heating or lighting to prevent frost), and how high can you build at your southern boundary (assuming that you are in the northern hemisphere).

If your lens is above the greenhouse solar plot (thus shadowing it), the fact that it gets the stone up to 180° might seem impressive, but it actually doesn’t change anything and might even make it a tiny bit worse. Getting one spot hotter only helps if the light that got it hot came in from a formerly unused solar footage. Focusing the light always takes it away from one spot and bends it to another. Getting that one spot hot doesn’t do any good because all of the heat was merely focused away from the surroundings footage into that one spot where it then has to migrate back out. If you are focusing the light FROM another solar area INTO the greenhouse plot, that would help. But simple reflectors can usually do that.

Typically lens are used to heat up something, such as water, from alternate solar footage (home rooftop or side land) and then the water is pumped through the greenhouse so as to transfer the heat. Heating stone could work IF, and only if, the light from the Sun would not have hit the greenhouse plot or would have hit an insulated region instead (such as a wooden wall) and thus have been wasted.

Are you using the solar footage of your house rooftop? It is pretty easy and cheap to build a housetop water heater for use both in the house as well as the back swimming pool or greenhouse. A solar panel and small water (with antifreeze) pump can be used to circulate the heat into the either or both houses. I built one on my roof back in the 90’s that preheated my hot water heater such that the electric heater almost never turned on.

By building or using a southern fence wall reflector (or northern if you are in Australia), requiring only heavy aluminum foil, a great deal of added solar footage can reach the greenhouse. That is one of the most common and simple tactics for heating and lighting. Usually people have the opposite problem of having to get rid of such reflections so as to allow their greenhouse to cool. And the additional light helps during winter months.

The ideal is to actually live IN the greenhouse and only slightly separated from its atmosphere. That way you are use your total solar footage to the best advantage as well as your CO2 breath while receiving higher oxygen for your body (not to mention all of the microbe benefits). All of the heat that your home would produce through electric utilities goes into the greenhouse as you use it; refrigerator, computer, washer/dryer, shower water,… Additionally the insulation that is used as your home insulation (your an idiot if you don’t invest into good insulation) is then automatically a part of your greenhouse insulation for both heating and cooling needs. And then of course, the plants automatically get more attention and thus fewer more natural problems.

Given enough land, you can bring your entire greenhouse up to 100°F pretty cheaply without exotic devices. And if land isn’t available, consider small vertical hydroponics systems. They tend to yield the greatest results in small spaces by taking advantage of vertical solar footage (that southern wall and roof).

I just need to know more of your real estate situation in order to know which way would help most. It’s all been done before.