Is Competition Ethical?

yes the Universe is conscious and ruling over every atom, neurons included, it is all about Electricity, and Electricity has it own sets of Natural Laws. Its physics and these immutable laws are all provable scientifically. They are not just regarded a philosophical tools - yet.

an infamous globalist, Francis Bacon said: to command nature, one must first obey her. That is what he meant. Yet one wonders why society control seems to have existed since ever. These laws or Principles were already known by the sumerians.

There are various structures to the universe but this does not imply that there is a singularity of universal consciousness.

If competition is bad, then there’s nothing wrong with driving out competition. If there’s nothing wrong with driving out competition, then there goes your argument that competition is bad.

sure, when survival becomes that of the species… then it is transcended. Thats the lesson for any sentient being. My argument still stands. Dualism expresses itself both ways.

Fighting Natural Laws that are immutable is self-defeating, unless one seeks to use them for control.

Everything/emotion is mind, vibration, dual, swings, gender/sex, cause and effect, correspondence/mirroring … and the only motion that binds these electric conditions all together (at a molecular/neural level I mean) to ensure that they remain in sync is empathy.

We can speculate as much as we wish about where Electricity comes from, but the only explanation is from a Mind, commonly known as God. Whether we like it or not, it is ruling over our emotions. The brain is a electric circuit, and polarization of thoughts is really what sends everything out of whack. That’s the world we live in. Reality is created out of those 7 immutable electric conditions.

And if a competing idea proved superior?

LOL… good one… any action/idea that doesnt translate into enslavement/domination/murder/coercion is superior in its causes and effects. Trends are exponential, whether harmful or beneficial. Thats why stopping this war machine may not end well.

other than that think what you want, just think a gazillion times before acting.

in term of competing ideas, “patents” clearly dominate the market place and corrupt all scientific discoveries for example because in the hands of monopolies. Competition pushed to the extreme eliminates all competition, the world today. So why not abandoning it as a model?

SAM is superior. And relatively immutable.

In Sight of SAM, I Am

As RM:Affectance Ontology can prove, your statement concerning electricity is close to right on, but the consciousness part … well … not really. SAM is the final outcome of an understanding of RM:AO for the sake of maximizing human life on Earth (while they are still around).

If one abandons competition too soon, one never discovers how good life can be … or perhaps “could have been”.

thanks for the link, seems compelling, but I only need to look at the aims of any concept, the mind/man/corporation behind it. Its empathic potential to evaluate any idea.

I am more into Morphic Resonnance as explained by Rupert Sheldrake, epigenetics these days.

I consider the 7 principles as the expression of Consciousness, how to tap into it. Nothing can go wrong if I follow this path. Consciousness is awareness and only the latter may influence knowledge and what we do with it. I dont really regard Consciousness in term of knowledge accumulation. One may have 200IQ and still willing to exterminate mankind if you see what I mean.

Well, I don’t know those “7 principles”. It might be interesting. But I DO know “consciousness” … and Affectance (that of which one becomes “aware”). I would probably disagree with his principles. :laughing:

It’s possible, Celine, that you will be calmed by a few definitions.

No money has intrinsic value. Even gold has the value we assign to it. As currency, that is. Standard supply and demand models apply to gold as an industrial commodity, but this is not an example of intrinsic value, as there are substitutes for these uses. You have to conceptually separate the physical commodity from its use as currency, as a stand-in for what it buys. In fact, the value of money itself lies only in what it can buy and not in any intrinsic quality. If you’re paying rent in San Francisco, the same salary is worth less than in Sandusky.

With all due respect to Sandusky.

I am old enough to remember life before Facebook. Trashing all our robots would not send us back to the 1800’s. Honestly. What robots do is to increase productivity. To eliminate jobs. That is how wealth is created. The elimination of jobs (the increase in productivity - it is the same thing said another way) has been creating wealth since civilization began. If it did actually begin.

Money has a very bright future. What you don’t seem to grasp, unless I am mistaken, is that money is only an idea. It is merely the convenience of not having to split a goat in two in order to buy half a goat’s worth of grain.

Yeah, I am an atheist. That just doesn’t work for me.

Money is much like the Internet in that it represents an idea that allows a person to not do or own anything real yet still enslave others.

Indeed, the entire history or origins of money and currency has been about slavery.

It’s about dominance and ruling others in the parameters of its usage.

The control of whole entire populations.

hey Faust

I have written many world financial reports which are available online, global finance fascinates me a lot as the market values are completely made up. Many do not know that wallsteet insiders are trading “phantom shares” , shares that do not exist for example, amounting to 6 billion daily (5 years ago, by now it should be more than that). If people were aware of all the shenanigans, there would be a crash overnight. Central banking is immoral, paying an interest on money to be allowed to spend it, is I am sorry, a form of serfdom.

I do not believe that hard currencies are the solution, an interest free currency would do the same job, The problem will forever remain the managers of the money supply and their pals. I have probed 2000 years of monetary policies, from ancient rome debasing its coins to finance wars and going broke, to china inventing paper money and the ensuing cycles of hyperinflation that destroyed its economy several times, the first global crash that took place 700 years or so ago in EU and that decimated 50% of population… yet we are still today dealing with the same issues… today the real value of the dollar is a mere 2 cents worth. 98% of banking interests. Not to mention 1 quadrillion worth of derivatives that are worthless because the global economy is a house of cards.

So when people are all about competition, I just shake my head in disbelief. Time to become spiritual and let it go? Competition has simply delayed mankind’s evolution, we’d be a lot more ahead without all those darwinian calamities

and now the robots are coming to take over most jobs. it is not going to end well.

Competition… um-um. If we honestly look back at history, money has no incentive at all in the big picture… as it all about power.

Celine, it might intrigue you that I also take a keen interest in economics beyond philosophy also.

Concerning the dynamics of economics it has always been a zero sum game. As we all know economics rules human civilization. It always has…

you mean the economics of extortion perhaps?

ooh and by the way the 7 principles have nothing to do about beliefs but knowing as we cannot get rid of those cosmic electric currents, we all are expose to them 24/7

Economics has always been about extortion.

You see particles of some cosmic deity whereas I just see random fluctuations of cosmic energy interacting with each other.

great, if there is a board dedicated to economics, I dont mind sharing my 2 cents. Start a thread. But just know that I specialize in gloom and doom reports. LOL