Is creating false guilt for profit by religions a good moral

In fact, there are excellent reasons to dismiss those prison stats.

skepchick.org/2014/06/atheists-prison/

skepchick.org/2011/12/prison-data2/

If you believe that then consider this :

www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human- … e-atheists

What happens when Atheists witch hunt Theists? This forum alone shows a distinct lack of tolerance on both sides. Insults abound from both camps not just theists.
Atheists are at this point just as likely to jump on a bandwagon that hunts the minority theists and hang them or burn them.
As an Atheist I find the lack of respect for theists depressing and reprehensible. Atheism is fast heading towards religious intolerance if we use this forum as an example.

Many of these countries would be countries that benefitted and continue to benefit from colonialism and wars in other places, that have had much more control over the countries they are supposedly less warlike than. I not simply talking about supplying weopons to these countries, but the behavior of corporations coupled with government support in these countries. Who needs to go to war when you can accomplish many of the same goals through controlling the governments via other means. In fact these countries, the ones you view positively, have tended to create boundary lines where it suited them in these other countries. Due to all their actions and the benefits of these in relation to these other countries, they cannot then sit back and claim that what happens in those other countries is not tied to their own sick nature.

Perhaps that is a byproduct of atheist government in a modern society. You can’t simply say ‘that is the same as theism’ when the issue is likely much more complex.

There are fewer educated, privilegded and rich people in prisons also. And it is not religions that are, right now, increasing the number of poor in the world. Unless you want to count neo-conservatism/neoliberalism as a religion. Less educated people, poorer people are much more likely to check the box beside, say, Christianity, than someone else from other parts of society. This does not mean they are more religious.
When you ask a question about “false guilt” and what are its affects, you can’t dismiss the evidence where there seem to be differences.
[/quote]

I am not an atheist but do not see a lot of hate from atheists towards theists. I do see a lot of atheists who do not like to see the good minds of theists go into intellectual and moral dissonance and follow immoral, homophobic and misogynous religions.

I see a lot of atheists who do not like to see theists on the wrong moral road.

I do see a lot of theists who just hate atheists because they will not go into intellectual and moral dissonance and call the Christians to argue their positions while the theists are instead deflecting by pushing for belief in imaginary Gods.

The religious show hate while the non-religious are showing love.

Regards
DL

You post on these forums, which means the above statement is a blatant falsehood.

Perhaps I do not look for it the way you do.

I am the recipient of a lot of theistic hate so I likely see things a bit differently as well.

I see a lot of atheists trying to bring theists out of their supernatural and superstitious beliefs and theist get angry when non-believers wont believe in their fantasy world.

The sick who do not want to be cured of their delusions end in hating the doctor. So to speak.

Regards
DL