Is love the answer to the world's problems? (story)

No.

Yes, how come this disease in our world has gotten out of control? and how can we make those who are not willing to accept the medicine of love willingly accept it?

Mind control.

Love is a drug. (Manny is a fag, tranny is a tard.)

What is the difference between a drug and a cure?

Passion is a drug. Love is not. Neither is hate.

Is anyone cured of anything?

Love is a drug too.

Passion for anything releases unnatural high levels of chemistry in a body. It’s not the emotion per se but the passion invested into that emotion that causes physiological changes.

I am making a point, mongoose. They think that love is a cure. It’s not. It’s a drug.

What is the difference between a drug and a cure?

Drugs exist, cures don’t.

No. Cures do exist.

Okay, what’s your definition of ‘cure’?

That’s a question for tranny and manny and others engaged in this thread.

Can they answer it?

It would help tranny quite a bit. It would help him understand why genetic manipulation is not a good thing.

It’s not difficult.

Genetic manipulation is good.

And love is a drug. Medicine is a drug. Not feeling masculine right now so don’t call me him.

Love = medicine.

Zero love = zero medicine = fatality.

You need to be more loving. That is your cure.

Dopamine is a drug.

But is a drug that is needed for proper functioning of the brain. It is always needed.

Some drugs must always be applied to the brain for its healthy functioning.

Rubbish.

Cure is something that comes from within, drug is something that comes from without.

Cure deals with the cause, drug only with the effects.

Love is not gonna saves us all, it’s only gonna numb us all and help us die a painless death.

You are a lost cause.

You are also a he. Doesn’t matter how you feel.

You are a she always were Magnus. It is due to your preoccupation with psychology/will.
Your lack of empathy is overcompensation.

Please provide evidence that love will lower our life span. Don’t bother you won’t find any.

Love is not a numbing agent, it is a Sensitizing Agent (the opposite of numb as it makes you more sensitive.)

Cure is found in the woods, not internally. You are a lost cause.

My lack of sympathy, not empathy. You are confusing the two. Empathy is the ability to feel what others feel, sympathy is the condition whereby you feel the same as others (whereby you become one with the other.) I have empathy, I am just not sympathizing with you, because you’re a type of degeneration with no interest in regeneration.

Love numbs. Love makes you too sensitive in one regard and too insensitive in other regards.

For example, you are no longer sensitive to decline. You no longer know what decline is. You no longer see sickness as what it is. Thus, you no longer resist it, but align with it. The only thing you are sensitive to is pain. And a bit too much.

Love that is unselfish and unconditional is the remedy, not the disease.