Is love the answer to the world's problems? (story)

Don’t have much love in my life, so that pretty much proves my point.

Real love regenerates. False love degenerates.

One way love degenerates. Two way love regenerates.

=D>

You are what you are not because you never had much love but because you never took responsibility for your actions. You have no control over your body nor do you want one. What you want is to be taken care of by others in a good way. You want to be a slave.

Health can only come from within. Love comes from without. Therefore, it cannot regenerate you, it can only degenerate you in a pleasant way.

Death is naturally pleasant. Pain is only experienced if there is a struggle against death. Pain means you are alive.

You are not fighting off death, you are merely fighting off pain.

You might as well just commit suicide and do everyone a favor. That way you don’t get to spread your own sickness.

Love is a drug and like every other drug it distracts you from focusing on the problem. Moreover, it reinforces such a distraction, so it is evident, love makes people weaker, not stronger.

You become more and more dependent on the external circumstances instead of learning how to develop biologically so that you can handle stress on your own.

??

You have no control over how your love will be received. Effectively, all love is one way. So how can one way love be wrong in any sense?

You have a little bit of control but you are looking at it wrong. When you love someone but all they do is abuse you it degenerates you.

Humans are social creatures that biologically need love.

So one should starve, not seek food and water in the forest, because health can only come from within. Got it.

Death with no pain does not exist, and absence of consciousness cannot be pleasant because it cannot be experienced.

I think the one with the sickness is you. You clearly need some love.

That has nothing to do with the love. Your reaction to abuse is what might ‘degenerate’ you.

Thanks for confirming you are a tera-tard.

I never said that you shouldn’t be taking advantage of the external environment. Nothing inherently wrong with seeking food and having feelings for other people.

Are you a tard? Can you read?

What I am saying is that the external should be an extension of the internal, not the other way around.

You are clearly an extension of the external.

You seem stressed. Do you need some…love in your life Magnus? Anything I can do to help?

What I am saying, is that the internal falls apart if it does not eventually get refueled from the external.

You are not out of fuel. If you were, you would be dead. You are merely not using this fuel in an efficient manner.

My love fuel has been on E for over a decade.

Because love isn’t fuel. Love is a need and needs aren’t fuel. They actually use fuel.

You have plenty of fuel yourself which is obvious from the fact that you are still alive, but also from the fact that you spend a lot of time on this website.

Whst you lack is not fuel but the ability to make good use of it instead of wasting it.

By reducing your needs you can reduce your energy expenditure and then have a chance to spend your energy in an intelligent manner.

This is what you are failing to do, and that’s quite simply because you are spoiled.

Incorrect. It’s the other way around, I am not spoiled enough. Ecmandu has only had sex 15 times. I have had only sex 10 times.

The average is to have sex 1000 times, we are way below normal. How many times have you had sex.

I will tell you a little bit more as well. I was doing fine, minding my own business, using my energies to be constructive. Until someone broke my heart with their abusive behavoir. And now I cannot rest because I do not know where I stand with them. They stockholmed me, but Stockholm type 2 not type 1. Stockholm type 1 is when they put their feelings onto you to make you fall in love, Stockholm type 2 is when they hide their feelings and treat you disrespectfully by not communicating with you respectfully or rationally. So now all I can do is lurk on ILP until I get my nose up and stabilize this situation.

Feel free to pointlessly argue among yourselves, spouting nonsense and making absurd statements with no real evidence to support either positions, then finally disagreeing with each other for the sake of disagreeing due to your retarded egoistic perceptions.

Way to not contribute to the discussion at all, Ego incarnate. Clearly our discussion is beyond your level of perception, or else you would have given us a definite conclusion to it.

It’s like, two scientists arguing about Lamba 5, and then the woman walks into the room and scolds them for arguing with each other. “You two are like little kids, you have such big egos, get along!”
Yet she doesn’t have a clue about Lamda 5, because if she did she would have said “And the answer to Lambda 5=this and that.”

There isn’t a discussion…

You do the same thing you do on almost all threads, troll and flood it with nonsense as many others here do…however, feel free to believe what you and others have said is way beyond my grasp…

I’m looking forward to learning more about toxic emotions, souls being feminine…and passion and drugs…

Continue.

Name me one thing I said in this thread that is nonsense.

You won’t, because all you are doing is troll and flooding the thread with nonsense.