Is love the answer to the world's problems? (story)

how come this disease in our world has gotten out of control? and how can we make those who are not willing to accept the medicine of love willingly accept it?

Tell us more about how he needs to be more loving to be cured?

Tell us more about this biological need for love that Humans have?

Tell us more about all emotions being food for the soul?

Tell us more about souls being feminine entities?

:-"

This poor soul. Asking questions, but has no answers.

The questions are easy answers, but I shall address it.

Love causes sensitivity. Gaurantee Magnus is single right now and that is why he is insensitive and aggravates others online. But maybe I’m wrong, maybe Magnus isn’t single. But does his girlfriend give him the full treatment, massages, pedicures, kisses, bedtime stories, or is she always seem to be distant, giving him sex every couple of weeks?

Humans are one of the frailest of beasts. One man cannot take down a lion it takes a pack of them with sharp sticks to do so. They also have a long gestation period and piggyback from support and care from other humans.

Second of all in Otto Weinenger’s book he describes the bonds between two male best friends as deeply sexual in nature, and the only thing preventing them from outright making out with each other like homosexuals is the fact that they aren’t attracted to the male form, and in fact this kind of non-homosexual romantic component is actually the basic requirement for two soldier’s or best friend’s bonds.

Humans are not turtles and reptiles, they aren’t designed to benefit from being alone.

They are feminine receptive, surrounded entering. You have never been penetrated by a male so I’m not sure you are capable of grasping what I’m tryng to convey. And also the souls are the emotional center. And souls are just feminine. This stuff is obvious but it seems you just don’t “get it” so explaining in words won’t really help you. Masculine is like, when you’re not really intouch with your spirit and just focused on manipulating the physical components around you, manipulation being constructive, destructive, or participative. Not really focused on the emotions or spirits, just the raw data and molecules, like a Sports game. Unless you don’t believe in gender anymore, and believes Sports is not masculine. If that’s what you believe, believe there is no such thing as masculine or feminine, well then from that perspective you can’t see how souls are feminine, since according to that perspective, nothing is feminine.

The reason I am insensitive toward you is because you are a pest, not because I am stressed. But I can become stressed under the influence of your evasive cockroach-like behavior.

You are quite simple an annoying, egocentric, noisy, entitled, spoiled child.

Both you and mannequin and many others.

So what? Are you so pathetic you cannot go without sex? Don’t answer this question.

MP,

Is this meant for me or my doppelganger, Trixie? In our past MP (ended6), you suffered from delusions of her and I being one in the same while I repeatedly told you and that den of dim-wits from which you hail the truth that Trixie and I are separate individuals, so are you still suffering from delusions? I will continue to tell you the truth Manny-pedi if that is what you crave?

Tell me more about why he needs to cure himself of insensitive and aggravating behavior with love and…possibly how it may threaten his survival?

Tell me more about how this biological love ought to fit into the modern world, if at all?

Tell me more about being penetrated by a male which aids in “getting” souls are feminine?

No, it was just a question directed at you, as i directed questions at others.

Meanwhile…all, feel free to throw in a few ad homs at eachother or pointlessly talk about the number of your sexual conquests.

MP,

To which of my three questions does your ‘no’ apply?

As I was saying, last and final time, here it is, clear as day, right before your very eyes…

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:

Mannequin wrote:

If you do not want to answer said question. Fine. You can expect no more responses from me regarding this matter.

How do you know that others, such as myself, don’t feel the same way about you?

I have gone without sex longer than others, so by your standards I am less pathetic than most. I know, don’t say it, comparing myself to a pathetic world is nothing to brag of.
In fact I am not bragging, because I view it reversed, going without sex is the pathetic thing.

Now it is time to deal with the mannequin, who is acting very transparent.

It’s not just for him, you primitive baboon, but for the good of the world. But also for him too.

Problem is, there are people that are buttugly. Either they have buttugly minds, buttugly hearts, or buttugly bodies. Fix that and its not a question of how it ought to fit, but a question of how could we have existed in a time where it did not? It would be like looking upon an ant, and saying “How could I have been the ant”? Unfathomable.

Its like a surrounded feeling a feminine feeling. I am not sure if your consciousness has ever experienced this feeling. Explaining it to you would be like trying to tell you what a piece of fruit tastes like, when your whole life has been limited to a diet of rice and beans. Either you get what I’m saying or you don’t.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001

Tell me more about how this love will be for the good of the world?

Tell me more about how this biological love was at the beginning where no fix was required, and if there was a fix required, tell me more about this fix?

and if fixed, then tell me more about this world where biological love exists where no fixes are required?

mannequin wrote:

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:

Tell me more about your consciousness prior to the act of penetration, if such feelings existed?

Happiness, health and prosperity. It’s like a burrito, a massage, a hug, entertainment, TLC, or sex. It’s good.
And if people go their whole lives without it 1 of 4 things happens, either they become a nun, a terrorist, a homeless, or a crazy philosopher that has never actually matured.

People were more sweaty and in the jungle, there wasn’t any of this politically correct bullshit interfering with it. Everyone (male and female) had more testosterone and thus more desire and passion.

I’d imagine it but it wasn’t as satisfying as the real deal. If you kept up on your satyr you’d understand, the female succumbs to and submits to being overpowered by the males energies. It’s generally the idea of it that gets her off the most, that is why females tend to close their eyes and look away in the act of kissing.

MP,

Joker and I are busy moving today. Your education will occur at a later date. Me so sorry.

Ok, cool.

So what do you think this world would be like without fixes being required and just biological love existing, like a future world or something?

Love isn’t the only thing we need, but it is a thing we need. We need food and water and other stimuli too.

I am your big brother, you are my stupid little brother. You have to listen to me, I don’t have to listen to you.

You have gone without sex, but you haven’t gone without the need for sex. Fundamentally, there is no difference between someone like you who had sex 10 times and those who had sex 1,000 times. Both are needy and thus pathetic.

The very fact that you think that “going without sex is the pathetic thing” proves how pathetic you are.

Ok thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, trix. Appreciate it

We are all different and this diversity needs to be celebrated through our common needs.