Let's Start World War III! Get ready To Rumble!

Actually you are kind of an idiot cb, joker is an angry man who lives in the jungle all alone. There is a chance he just might be dangerous as he says he is, eh?

It tells my age on my profile twit. You’re a moron. Have a good day idiot.

K: I gain nothing arguing with someone who has a mental disorder.

Kropotkin
[/quote]
Yes, we all need to be mentally and physically castrated men to fit your description of normal or healthy. Up yours…

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-1 … l#comments

Oh god another one. Who cares if he’s dangerous? An old lady in an SUV is dangerous.

Oh wow. I didn’t check your profile. You really showed me.

29? Seriously? That’s depressing.

We have an enlightened man here claiming to be better than everybody else. A real superior specimen.

Still no word on what he supports or what makes him better by comparison however.

I like tearing a part know it all blowhards…

Who said anything about being better? I just said you sound like a ridiculous inexperienced child. You’re trite and annoying is all. You could be better than me for all I know. I’m sure you have merits. Creating a level 12 chaotic evil rogue on a forum isn’t one of them though. You’re about as edgy as a “I’m with stupid” t-shirt or a “Watch out for the idiot behind me” bumper sticker. And you act like mass manufactured shit like that makes you original or witty. I mean you’re practically quoting cliche one dimensional villains in some of your posts. You just need a twirly mustache and a monocle and you’re all set to really show the world just how much of a misunderstood genius you truly are. It’s fucking ridiculous. And I know this crosses the forum guidelines but god damn man someone has to tell you. The moderators have been sheltering you too long if you think this kind of thing is normal.

But yeah, you’re doing a real fine job tearing me “a part” though. If you start casting fireballs and tying women to rail road tracks, I’ll know I’m in for some real trouble.

The problem with a lot of people on this forum is that they’re too focused on my avatars, username, and my wild nonserious flamboyant nature in how I act or carry myself. Very few beyond all that actually focus on what I say or the kind of perceptions that I put out there. Yes, the Joker is my alter ego but in the end it’s just a fiction.

I am an absurdist where for me the human world often enough is a sick twisted comedy of sorts. Like any great comedian I like making fun of it all. As the Joker would say, it’s all a pathetic joke.

Really though you don’t know much about me where you should stop pretending that you do.

You think I am sheltered, do you? No, what I think is that you don’t like my philosophies or beliefs which is why for whatever reason you feel the need to go on a public crusade against me.

I feel very honored or special in having your complete undivided attention and antagonism however.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-1 … t-response

The catch is certainly dangerous, formula simplex:
Turkey is inflammable, against ALL prudence, however we in the West, sitting idly, can only through
reverse magnification, see only large artificially far, unified objects, where in, the truth being said, it’s all too myopic down there, and the catch is They Are Members of NATO. Anyone attacking them is 'our enemy, immediately.

Frrrrrrrrightening!

All preplanned and arranged…

Yes I agree. You are so annoying it creates problems. Imagine how easily they could be fixed if you just abandoned your “fiction”. It’s like if you showed up to work and juggled all day and were like “The problem with this job is that they expect me to work and not juggle.” And I’m here saying, you shouldn’t be here. And you’re defense is what? It’s “funny”, or “I don’t get it”. I get it. It’s stupid.

I don’t like your philosophies, but I can respectfully disagree with different opinions, even learn a lot about the world from those types. But this kind of behavior is usually beaten out of people by 29. You seem hell bent on bringing your snuggie blanket to the grave. But whatever. I don’t want to do this anymore. I’m being a dick and I have shit I should be doing. Sorry I guess? :romance-kisscheek:

Take the time to read this, fuck off. That’s all. You take care now.

Real care free attitude there. Oh well. You can bring a turd to water but you can’t make it flush itself I suppose.

Fair enough though. “Fuck off” would probably be its own sentence though. Take care. Don’t let the man keep you down you strong independent women. Bye <3

What cba’s philosophy is I cannot tell, it seems to be hinting at about being beating up people he does not like the worldviews of.

That is practically everyone.

Don’t let the door knob smack you on the ass on your way out. Good riddance I say.

I think that I can help illuminate on the individual in question with a short sentence shedding some light.

Muh enlightened point of views are more sophisticated than yours…Muh objectivism!

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-2 … homs-syria