Let's Start World War III! Get ready To Rumble!

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-2 … terrorists

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-2 … ian-rebels

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-2 … y#comments

The cease fire is not a time out.It is, according to the latest edition of the New York Times, a series of new construction attempts to bring current policy issues in line with the internal politics going on in the United States.

There is no doubt, at least in my mind, that the power brokers internally, in the US, are watching effects over I. The Middle East, and vica versa.

In addition, some potential GOP nominees, very low on the totum pole , in terms of votes, are staying in, in effect realizing, that they have been reduced to playing games. These games are constructed in effect, as calculated effects, to bear significant consequence, somewhat in accordance to game theory. In essence, the GOP participants are in violation of the tenets of game theory which subscribe to mutual co operation, in stead, seem to project the negative of that, the expectation of gaining some political capital, the accumulation of negotiating power, whereby staying in may result more benefits.

The racial, and terrorist issues dominate the field, as consequential to the immigration issue, and hence, the manipulation of simulated changes in preception set the political machine of reality making in motion, both in the US, and abroad. How different it was to put Obama into the White House, when an undermanned was needed, to profligate the idea, that yes, the system was broke, but it could be fixed.
The recession gave the big time losers some time out to short their depleted capital, by buying into the the idea,my that capital loss could be shorted, and made into a venture capital tool. So did during the Great Depression, many who realized this, made tremendous wealth. including Mr. Trumps father, in New York real estate. They too, fought virtual battles, and established a blood line of relevant ideology in terms of staying power.

This is what is going on today, and as self interest dictates, masked in proto fascist type of divisive rhetoric filled process, do the eternal return of Marx’s famous dictum re-apply again, that there is no memory with which the mistakes of history may be re-thought.

But since the game has shifted to the universal insight of political cause and effect, with a cartoonish I spy-you spy effect, the consequences re fairly indeterminable, giving a pause to reassemble and differentiate reality from political gander.

It is almost a play within a play, and the power motive is purely ascribable in military terms, spits strictly a capitalist game at heart. There is no need panic, Mr.Trump has come here to re-affirm the potency of Capital to overcome the tech Big Brother from grabbing away his assets. Tech big brother , of course, is the legitimate purveyor of true to heart game theory, which has appeared of late to slide toward the social left wing concerns of society at large.

Sorry, 2 times the message.

ok i deleted the second msg / clone.

A friend of mine, Diane, thinks that trump will start world war 3 somehow.
She did not go into finer details. Our time to chat was limited.

That very well may be the case. I really don’t think it matters who the United States president is going to be.

There is no escaping the global calamities coming our way…

No president whoever it is will change all that.

I really suggest you make some kind of stash for completely dehidrated beef jerky.
Not just beef. Any jerky.

Nah, just arms and weaponry.

I’ll ransack a couple of mansions or wealthy houses for all my needs or desires…

You see, my plan is to start my own elite gang when things go down. I already have a handful of recruits at my disposal.

We’re all ready to go. You can’t believe the numbers of poor disenfranchised men everywhere with nothing to lose looking for anything to believe in…

All of them just need the correct push, guidance, and direction. From somebody like myself for instance. :evilfun:

Theft instead of trafficing heroin?
Normally it’s customary to claim to be god’s mouth piece when making recruits.
If you are honest, you will sound like our beloved papa Hitler.
After that, make endless farms for opium, weed, etc.
If you doubt the system, why not remember just how wonderful and hateful God is.
The system was made by God. When I take a shit, it was made by God.
If someone dies, it is God’s will.
If you kill a few people, it was God’s doing, God’s will, not mans.
Maybe they died to relieve us of our sins?
People are still imperfect, after all. So, we need more death and curses and punishment.
Enough curses and death can cure all of society’s ills.

I can’t stress enough the importance of heroin machine gun wielding prophets.

Nah, I prefer the mafia or warlord approach. Our organization will revolve around raw violent brutality.

We’ll profit in military arms, women, and all the plunder we loot. You see while everybody is busy killing each other for political or national ends when it all comes down to it I’ll be the guy profiting in between the scenes with a sort of local underground black market. Everybody will be too busy fighting over national and political ends while me along with my merry crew will be fighting for profit or our own elevated power.

If your group agrees on things, it’s actually a mini-democracy.
You all vote who gets the money, or you split it up evenly, after each successful raid.
That is good old, perfect, holy democracy.
You can feel an ease of conscience.
The mafia has its own laws and rules, instead of using national law.
They feel they are just, in their own way. Some of them don’t, but maybe you’d be surprised,
the kinds of things people can become fond of.

Not exactly, I’ll be the leader of my group. There isn’t really a vote on that. We will however split our plunder or spoils evenly and mutually amongst ourselves.

We wouldn’t raid a place either without discussing it amongst each other and having a common agreement amongst all members of the organization.