Lust vs God

Are you saying that NO human has ever known the truth?

Lets say I am in fact wrong. Does that still make you right?

While we both can be wrong only one can be right. If you are comfortable with your views then you should be set, even if you are not comfortable with mine.

Do you mean knowing the truth in the “I know where I left my cigarettes” truth ? or the truth in the spiritual sense? You do know the truth for you just as I know the truth for me.

You are absolutely right. [size=75](for you.)[/size] and I fully respect your beliefs just as I hope you will allow me to have mine. My only gripe with your frame of mind is one of single mindedness forgetting that most of the world isn’t Christian and they, too, feel that they “know.”

It puzzles me that you are so sure. Have you had an out-of-body experience ,a vision, or near death experience. Is it just a feeling? Doesn’t it scare you that your single mindedness could translate to another---- like a terrorist who feels that his religion makes him feel the need to be a human missile killing thousands of people because HE is so sure that it is the right thing to do? Bottom line: he knows the truth too. Hmmm.

Relative truth huh? Let me tell you what. I want you to hand that one off to God when you see Him. You know that truth is absolute. The only reason people created relative truth is to try and hide their stupidity and find a way to call correct peopel incorrect.

Good luck with never finding truth… after all… its only relative. Under that structure I am just as right as you are.

Like them apples?

astral,

I sense a sarcastic tone. Would Jesus like that kind of behavior? I wonder. The truth is… those who judge will be judged. I prefer applesauce frankly.

I was just kidding, but it sounded good, didn’t it? God, you are such a good role model.

:laughing: :laughing:

Well, I see you won’t answer my moral questions in favor of hiding behind your god’s skirts. As far as me being full of myself I am not the one who is happy to hide behind my masters skirts while good souls perish for no other reasson then failing to worship the right way.

I prefer to defend the innocent and helpless against a God’s misuse of power. If this creature should decide to smite me down so be it. It won’t stop me I won’t fear it. If you believe it makes me full of myself to be a defender, well then I wear the badge proudly. Personally I don’t think a god would ever be the way most religions claim, so I really don’t have to worry now do I? No god would ever have such a self serving ego, Unlike its eartlhy followers. Pesonally I think if your god is choosing only those that bow down to it, to fill the heaven it sure is not a place I would wish to go.
Hell kind of sounds all warm and cozy with a better sort of people in comparison. Bring on the beer!

Telling someone that you dont think they are right is hardly judgement. If so you are judging me just as I am you.

Did you ever hear me once say something should happen to you? Did I ever say you should go to hell or something?

At some level or another judgement must be made. This is not a bad thing. The part about judgement is being taken out of context in this case. That is a warning against unfair or unjust judgements from either an unknowning or hypocritial stand point.

If you would not let your 16 year old daughter date a 48 year old man you have just made an unfair judgement against that person right? And based on that you will be judged as well.

Judgement is called for, but fair judgement that is tempered with Truth, Justice, Mercy and Faith.

I am not judging you in the least. I only want to help people understand. And because I am so aggressive with it people are really taken aback.

I wonder how people would receive Christ Himself these days? I bet you would have treated Him worse than me. Christ spoke against the Saducess and Pharisees harshly, and they sought to lay hands on Him as well. They eventually did, hence His crusifiction. I have faith in Christ and have been justified. Why now must I appear before you with uncertainty, and then attempt to instruct you? I say you simply do not like what I had to say and care not for instruction but to cast aspersion against me.

We all are teachers and learners. I learn, but what I know… I know. Because my faith was rewarded I have seen truth that many have missed.

If you saw someone walking off a cliff how far would you go to stop them? This person cannot see they are about to walk off the cliff.

I see many people being just as this is. Imagine what Christ saw, and He knew the truth better than any of us!

=D> =D>

How can you be so certain?

How can one be certain of anything?

Take that right at face value.

I am certain an omnipotent being would never resort to blackmail, threats or bribery, It wouldn’t have to nor would it, if it cared for the children it created.

Ooops. Sorry dear, I was just low on sleep and a bit riled. :wink:
No harm done.

I’ll source this one again:

sacred-texts.com/oto/lib2.htm ^^^^

Repression is the only sin. Whether one represses his own true-will – or if one represses the true-will of another, this is “sin”.

The way you describe God, and what you KNOW is like you’ve been there. I’m not sure of anything, but I am more sure of what I can sense, rather than God and his 12 classes of archangels, and his purpose for us, and our purpose…how does it not sound like a load of BS? What drug, specifically, do you have to be on, to take all that literally and think “Yea, that makes sense.”

As regards Christian godforms:

God…
Did you create the universe? No.
Did you usedto be human? Yes.
Are you and yours a new metaphysical species which evolved spiritually, but were once human? Yes.
Do you wish to bring other humans up to your state of advancement? Yes.

He feels mercy towards his anscenstors, and offers help to those who are seeking to get nearer to him. For a name unlike the names of others, I dub thee Acorigma, because a name simply reminds a man of what is.
A service to God is an act which brings the self closer to the true-will. What was lower wishes to become higher, but a flower needs its own direction, as it moves towards the light. In full bloom, that flower then relfects the light which it has focused itself upon.

~

That’s my best bet about objectively describing the angelic race.

A human ghost, sporting a pair of metaphysical wings, pleodimensionality and a high power-level.

Kriswest

God, you are my kinda girl. Bring on the jalapenos and curry, too. I will smuggle a gigantic ice chest. We are so bad… and two decent mommies, no less. LMAO!!!

Many millions of years ago – some of the spirits of the dead – (which are live-energies & conscious algorythms which exist upon energy independently of the body) evolved after death – for millions of years. Eventually they became a new species of superhuman spirit, yet were originally human. They also formed organizations & orders. They work as a group, with the most advanced/powerful one of them at the top of command.

If you witnessed a miracle of some sort, you may have materialist reason to believe, but I don’t see that happening.

Dan,

Do you watch Star Trek? :D/

Ditto on that :wink:

Yumm , I will bring the tortilla chips and cheese dip, the dip will stay nice and gooey there.

We are decent mommies because, we know love and right from wrong. Love transcends evil and evil rests with threats and dire punishment for the innocent.

Nothing That loves or can bequeath the emotion of love would ever be cruel and knowingly with self righteous ego punish unjustly, it makes no sense.

Do you think I will need tanning oil? I have such fair skin I wouldn’t want to get burned. :laughing:

Ain’t it good to be soo bad! LMAO

Most metaphysical beings or spirits can travel instantly.

For this reason, persons tending towards strife bring themselves instantly to hell when they enter into the metaphysical, but they can also bring themselves instantly out once they learn how to. People who like to fight, for example, will find many enemies in the metaphysical, as their will instantly guides them towards the target or craving. Souls who were inslaved to pleasures will instantly find themselves within the objects and emotional forces that they wanted most, and they may become completely obsessed [depending on the situation].

Not much, why?

Someone can love anything, no matter what it is.
“Love” is not a cure-all.

Been there? Why yes I have. Seek out God and you can BE THERE as well.

About the classes of angels? None of that has been expounded upon anywhere in the bible to my knowledge or given to me by wisdom. Most of that that is just people running chops. I wouldnt believe any of it myself. Most references about such things are made in similie in the bible and can hardly be taken as a literal fact.

I share much of your apprehension on this as well.

No , Dan there is a difference You can not love an object, you cannot love the weather, you cannot love food,You can love your enemy, you can love a fellow creature, You cannot love evil nor can you love good. Love is not supposed to be a cure-all it is supposed to be an aid. Love is often mistaken for lust, because, lust and love carry much the same types of passions. But love is never possesive, nor is it ego, nor is it controlling, nor is it fear, nor grief. Love can only be given, never taken and never used against any you love. Love is not romance it is not fairytales. Love is the best thing to ever happen to you and it is the worst and hardest. When you truly love, Dan, you will know I speak from experience not from fantasy.

Any creature that bequeaths such a wonderful tool to its children Could never unjustly punish nor threaten nor bribe, nor hurt, for it would know.