Nietzsche's will to power.

You can’t answer.

You’ve made my case.

MM,

You still reading this?

Now you know.

In fact, even Nietzsche has to be ‘overcome’ to a degree - questioned, in some senses, before it is useful to approach me.
I can not replace Nietzsche. He must be understood to a very profound degree before one can even ask the questions I have begun to answer.

It is completely pointless for anyone to put faith in me.

Ben you are dyslectic or nervous. In any case you have hilariously misread.

I spit out my coffee at the suggestion that I have ‘purified satyr’.

Keep posturing.

As argued:

FC priorities:

image > philosophy

MM asked me why I think you’re dishonest.

You’ve given a perfect example.

Entered this thread calling others weak, and continued to dig yourself a deeper hole.

===

Two hours ago.

This is hilarious.

Erik - see here a demo of VO.

In human terms, its largely about how poeople perceive things. They need to interpret/perceive the world in terms of their own selfvaluing.

Ben JS intellectual self valuing is wholly dependent on Satyr. Satyr completely owns his mind. Thus, anything intellectual that threatens to be relevant to him must be interpeted/perceived as to be about Satyr. So when I write that I have purified Nietzsche, Bens mind scrambles, and he quickly searches for the closest entry of “Satyr”, so that he can interpet me as having said something about his owner, and by extension about him.

Ben values my writing in terms of himself, but he values himself in terms of Satyr. Thus, everything I say will always, to him, be a reflection of Satyr.

In terms of Will to Power, Ben seeks power over me by means of his own dependence on Satyr; he uses the mantra “Satyr” as a reaction to everything he registers as potentially relevant.

You mentioned Satyr first, bro.

More cognitive dissonance.

You held him in high esteem, spent considerable time on his forum and jumped to his defense when he was being critiqued.

Satyr’s just a random guy preaching fear to me, I’ve met his kind before.

Apparently you hadn’t, hence why you were attracted to him in the first place.

=

Bro, here’s some useful writing for you:

Objectivity

You’re not being objective, poor thinking on your part. That’s why MM is a better thinker than you.

==

FC is throwing out personal insults and accusations, to divert away from the core issue.

He can’t deny that he held Satyr in high esteem, spent a considerable amount of time on KTS, and went to Satyr’s defense when he was being critiqued.

I argued FC was infected by Satyr months ago, now he’s back using my terminology.

Beyond this,

I was having a reasonable communication with MM before FC dropped by and starting calling others weak.

Can’t defend the points?

:frowning:

A demonstration that FC doesn’t understand WtP.

The exact same mechanism as Ben is made out of is apparent in the Christian missionary.

The Pope or his local Priest is his “Satyr” - his master, the one who dictates the terms of his morality, which is the terms of his mind. This slave-mind is completely dependent on morality, has no intellectual consistency, can not think but only repeat, ‘opnionate’.

It will be years before Ben will be able to read a text without projecting Satyr into it.

Hmm. Reading his last post, I must concede it is possible that Ben is simply mentally handicapped.

=

I’ll respond later if you spew out more ad hom.

'til then! :smiley:

Erik - I assume this has been enough demonstration of how Bens reason is subservient to his WtP/self-valuing - his need to feel powerful. He will misread in the most absurd ways to sustain this feeling.

The degree of this self-imposed illiteracy prompted me to call him handicapped, but even quite superior minds like Lyssa have often misread me in order to be able to interpret me in terms of their self-valuing. It is no less inevitable than that a stone falls to the ground when it is dropped form a height.

Ben is not to blame for thinking I admire Satyr, he has no other choice. But I do not think he is harmless at all - the episodes with his family that he has described make it clear he is quite psychopathic and willing to cause much misery on those who brought him into the world. In terms of my self-valuing he is excrement, and I will put him on ignore now.

Perhaps MM is willing to talk to him a bit, but that Ben can be taught seems out of the question.

Ben, when FC said previously here “I am glad I was able to purify him, put a lab coat on his philosophy”, or however he phrased it, he was talking about Nietzsche, not satyr. Go back and read more carefully.

You PM’d me saying you do not trust FC. I wonder if you simply do not trust yourself? The concept of self-valuing is much like that of the will to power: you cannot even approach it without being forced to approach yourself. Perhaps this is why you are not approaching it.

Our own value is only relevant in relation to others, never directly in relation to ourselves. Self-observation and self-valuation is merely a simulation of how other people observe us / value us. It’s a tool we use in communication with others. For example, one of the best applications of self-valuation or self-image or self-whatever is during job interviews when we want to convince the interviewer that we’re good for the job. Other than that, self-image is completely irrelevant, unless, of course, we’re speaking of weak-willed people, of people who are incapable of organizing or suppressing their disorganized thoughts, and who are, as a consequence, forced to fight the thoughts of negative self-image that are penetrating their consciousness through lies, through fabrication of positive self-image, through so-called vanity.

What matters is our values in relation to the EXTERNAL world, not how we value ourselves. In fact, we cannot value ourselves. It’s a ridiculous supposition.

That said, our goal is to uphold our values, not our “self-value”.

And yet you cannot even speak of an “our” in “our goals”, or a “me” as in “my goals, my values” without this idea and experience of the self.

The self is the final and absolute category of being, and it is this self as experience, and as idea, which is being discussed when we mention self-valuing. This is psychological and epistemological, but it is also ontological and phenomenological.

If you see the self as merely a reflection of that which is around it, of the world and its desire to appease that world then I am not surprised you gravitate to such a stoical philosophy and mandate. The hardness of one’s “ideas”, so called, is a nice substitute for the self’s flaccid and paltry, under-developed character.

“Guilt is merely the first form of knowledge, and pride, not even the first”.

You might do well to consider that.

Unless if by “self-value” you mean understanding of one’s body and its reactions e.g. understanding how good one’s eyesight is and the like. But it’s a strange term nonetheless.

I’ve been reading all the posts on here - interesting stuff.

Pass me the link to your channel, so I can check out more of this VO. I will most likely become a member.

Ben, Sauwelios tells me you’re not such a bad kid as I think. I need to lay off and you have nothing to do with Satyr.
I will continue ignoring you but merely as a means not to poison you with my intense hatred of being misrepresented.

Magnus, it’s clear you’re mouthing Satyrs words. He never did comprehend the concept. Lyssa knows better - read the posts in the Adyton, look for the mentioning of dharma.

Of course we value ourselves through the world.
If we have integrity, this will shape the world. If we don’t, the world will only shape us.

I respect your attitude. It is possible for you to overcome Satyr. Do it quickly though.

According to Satyr, the entity is formed by its environment, that which it is not.
But what is the environment?
Entities.
All is will to power. All quanta of WtP need to relate to each other. They are all power in a similar context. This context is the measure, the value of power. The WtP does not live in any “Aithir” or “objective world”, it is simply the war of all these quantities of will. The world is a perpetual front, in all thinkable dimensions.

A human usually is a mess of unorganized wills to power, and has no integer self-valuing, but goes by culture and nurture. He values himself mostly in terms of his environment.

A masculine self-valuing-proper is what we call genius, hero or imperator. All lesser types of men must suffer the self-value of the masters that shape the worlds grid of value, culture, ‘objective reality’. Once the atomic realm was such a battlefield. It seems inevitable to me that the elements were formed in much the same way as battling humans form the certainties of the future.

In any case Satyr is not an authority on all subjects. He is devilishly smart, much smarter than I am in many ways, a fox to my bull - I am no Lion here, nor an Eagle or a Man. There is only so much I can do: push. The world at this point forces me to take the internet seriously - in this I have conceded. But after precisely a decade of internet philosophy, I had sharped the edge of the blade of my mind to such a point that I could discern the meaning of - and draw its ultimate consequence. Not only had I suddenly become a center, the people i talked with also became more centered - and thus more chaotic, more dangerous, also to themselves.

To learn to self-value is a process of disbanding the civilized self and becoming primal. I realize this now, the ultimate danger of self-hood. If it means a responsibility one is not trained to carry, and it should do that, then there is a danger of violence and error.
Man need a certain acquaintance with violence and error, also in himself, to take this responsibility upon him. It is a strange process I have no pretension of understanding fully, I am gradually beginning to observe.

Please do not consider me an aspiring leader of men - I am a leader of myself, finally. This means I suffer no risks of being encapsulated by other entities, I can move freely through KTS and admire its beauties, and be a polite guest to the appreciated host. I must appreciate the host otherwise I would be an idiot to set foot into his house voluntarily. I respect property and perhaps most of all the dwellings people have built around the mind and the arts, so I was intending fully to enhance the places vigor and splendor, and found in Lyssa a grateful and cultured master of the house. I do ‘blame’ myself for the failure, for opening Stuarts Pandora’s Box.

~The will to power of this effort speaks to the will to value KTS in terms of my own will to power/self-valuing, and KTS will to value me in terms of its WtP/SV.

Do not want but will
Do not seek and find but have
do not lack but desire

Etcetera.

The Wheel of Suffering is a fact, and to enjoy life you have to enjoy pain because it is a source to pleasure.
So in order that the wheel of suffering becomes also the wheel of awesomeness and parental bliss, the burdens of life - seeking, wanting, lacking - must be transformed into virtues. The disadvantages so self-valuing are part of the self-valuing so it must see in them advantages. From this perspective they become assets, and one finds that all strengths were made out of weaknesses – there is much value to weakness, namely that it allows for growth. To value a weakness of oneself as a potential is to attract the proper master.

If one is feeling weak inside, it is unwise to seek out an Osirian master - it would be better to get under the wings of Isis, and learn meditation.

Seek and ye shall find - find and ye shall seek.