Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

:-k moi, a voyeur? Why saith you this? And what more, pray tell, ought MMP to do, than he has already done, to call me out? :laughing:

You are a demogogue!

Evidence merely suggests that you like to look, and not to be seen… 8-[

But she has! She’s a dragon, can’t you see?! :smiley:

A dragon. I don’t envy you MMP. That’s what I call a mixed race relationship.

Mad man,

That seems like a fairly weak come on line. It stopped working for me at about ten years old… :laughing: :laughing:

Worked on me once, when I was twenty-two.

Note that I said, “Worked on me,” not, “Worked for me.”

It was just this girl where she and I had been friends for a few weeks and we worked about the same shift, but at different places. One night we got off (no pun intended) at the same time, so we decided to hit IHOP. We hung out there for a couple hours (but tipped well) and then we drove around randomly for a few hours. She blazed up a couple of times, but I’ve never been prone to smoking marijuana, so I didn’t partake.

Eventually, we ended up at her apartment where I was going to drop her off, but since she knew my apartment was about a half hour away she told me I could just crash on her couch. I knocked down a few beers and she blazed up again, and a conversation was had as follows:

“…Anyway, the only thing that I can really say I don’t like about myself is my tits, I don’t think they’re big enough,” she continued, “So, I think if I can save up enough money I may get implants even though I know there are far better things I can do with my money.”

I responded, “Unless you’re wearing a Wonder-Bra, they seem to be a good size to me.”

“It’s a false advertisement,” she replied, “This bra does me a lot of favors.”

I winked and said, “I wouldn’t mind being the judge of that.”

At that point, she stood up and commenced to reveal her breasts to me.

“Those aren’t bad at all,” I said, “They’re a pretty good size, right between B and C I would guess.”

“You would guess right,” she replied, “You sure know your tits. Pain in the ass to find bras that fit, now let’s see if yours is a good size.”

“My tits?”

“Yeah, you wish it was that easy.”

Of course, I wasn’t particularly worked up just from some breasts, because it’s not like I’d never seen a pair of breasts before, so I asked to be excused to the bathroom so that I could…ensure I’d measure up.

I came out naked because I figured, why the hell not if I was showing it to her anyway? At this point, I still had no plans or intentions of sleeping with her, but then she said:

“That isn’t bad at all, wanna play around?”

“I suppose we could do that,” I responded.

…and we will end the story there.

Pav,

Oh sure, leaves us stuck with a gulleyhanger… :smiley: :wink:

They played around of golf, obviously, though where they found a course open at that time of night is another story. Let’s hope Pav’s long wood into the bush paid off.

The dragon is within…the picture is without. And by the way, gib, you are a class act. Meant to tell you that in another post.

Do you know that I have absolutely no paraphanalia in my home of dragons but I do have two very large pictures of wolves on my walls and much more than a few wolf statuettes and a wolf’s head hanging above a picture on the wall. I got angry one day and bit off the wolf’s head. It serves as a constant reminder of the menagerie I have within me and which ones are to be fed and which ones must go hungry. :laughing:

Hey! Thanks! And what thread was that if you don’t mind my asking?

Hmm… a menageries you say… I’m guessing the wolf makes up part of that menagerie. And you bit its head off? What does that symbolize? A part of you conquering another part? And who else is in that mix?

When I was younger, I had a bad habit of describing myself as a mix of 5 personalities. Most people thought I was crazy upon hearing that (not to say they were wrong :smiley: ). Today, I consider myself whole.

What does the dragon symbolize to you? The wolf? Would it be possible that I have an inner dragon if that is my birth animal according to the Chinese calendar?

shitty cell phone capture, but whatever

Not shitty at all. You’re quite beautiful. How do you pronounce your user name?

thank you… :slight_smile: and, ‘erutxet’ is actually just the word ‘texture’ spelled backward. no idea how to pronounce it actually!

I think the x should be pronounced like z.

I think it should probably be pronounced “why…?”

or perhaps the x should be ignored all together considering its weird positioning like many words in the English language are…but still kept in there for effect.

erutxet,
WELCOME to our philosophical MASKED BALL… :text-welcomeconfetti:

May you have many pleasant and enlightening moments in here. :slight_smile:

As in erutwhyet? Does the ‘…?’ need to be in their? eurtwhy…?t? Man, I thought erutxet by itself was hard to pronounce.

No, :laughing: more like “Why the hell would anyone decide ‘Hmm, now, username, username what shall it be…? I know…! Texture backwards…!’ would be the obvious choice…?”

Did I miss an internet username protocol memo somewhere…?

HA! HA! :laughing: I get it! #-o

But now I’m still pondering this: how do you pronounce erutwhy…?et? Do you put some kind of questioning-like emphasis of ‘why’ and then pause before saying “et”?