Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

i don’t remember why i chose this user name, or how i came up with it, to be honest. maybe it’s because ‘erutxet’ is such an unnatural arrangement of letters. i think that is the reason why i chose it to be my user name, actually.

i’ve never tried to pronounce my user name aloud, but if i did, i would probably just go with ‘eru’ or simply ‘texture.’ i’m horrible at pronouncing words properly in general, so i won’t even attempt to help you all, or myself, with ‘erutxet.’ haha.

hahaha! thank you! :slight_smile:

Forget it, let’s face it, I picked ‘tab’, and the other guy is called ‘gib’. Who are we to judge…?

Welcome to ILP, ehroo-tzset. Still sounds funny. Somewhere between a dog sneezing mid-bark, and an egyptian goddess.

:laughing:

Hi Folks,

here’s my slim look …

getting closer to normal weight … :blush:

Take Care

Bob-bob-bob…

Again with the utter lack of smile…

Don’t worry though, I can help.

Just look at those gnashers.

My God, how many teeth are in that mouth? I have far less (the reason for few smiles in such pictures) :wink:

Take Care

I think I counted at least 350.

Just to show that I can smile …

Take Care

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YAY!!! Great spot, too!

:slight_smile:

It didn’t hurt as much as people told me it was gonna hurt.

LoL, well tattoos hurt. They do. But it’s not unbearable, and if you’re smart about what you put on your body, are certainly worth the pain.

:laughing: Not bad, xzc, not bad at all…and I’m not speaking of the tattoo. :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t realize it even was one until Blurred spoke.

Just a question though, what if your philosophical viewpoint changes. I personally go with amor fati (at least most of the time) but what happens if you become a nihilist? Where do you put that? And also, thanks. I now know what kind of underwear to get you this Christmas. I also love that color and the blues match your eyes. Beautiful calligraphy (?) too.

Thank you Sheppy! I’m not worried about my philosophical viewpoint changing. Even if it does to the point where i completely regret this, I still think it would be meaningful.

I always figured that a good attitude to take when you’ve changed and regret your tattoos is to regard it as a record of your past and the phases you’ve been through (this works best if you keep adding to the list of tattoos on your body for every new phase you enter).

In a way it’s me making a mark on the vessel which will eventually house somebody completely different than me; somebody who will probably not even sympathize with me.

That being the case, he had better diminu[tize] them. :laughing:

[attachment=1]volstead2.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]me.jpg[/attachment]

Daang. Hey magsj…

Hey there :wink:

Nice abs you got there XZC :stuck_out_tongue:

So… how you doin? :wink: