Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

And here I was thinking my diary was safely hidden.

But must we make of our face an open book?

[insert witty retort as I canā€™t seem to think of one]

I will not do your thinking for you! :mrgreen:
:chores-chopwood: !!!

I donā€™t expect you to. Shall we get back to posting pictures? Seems itā€™s your turn.

Future ladies man, believe it or not.

:-k

:laughing:My turn? Did I ask you to post your picture? Oh, rest assured Iā€™m already here!

Nevermind.

Let me just sayā€¦ :laughing: :wink: :laughing:

well, usually I donā€™t but sometimes I doā€¦I have that kind of a mind. :laughing:

Itā€™s been a while so here am I with ā€˜ubiquitousā€™ drink in hand - been going out lots lately, but all in the name of network-partying so not feeling bad about it :wink:

[attachment=0]291772_10150325728343893_524368892_8201033_1947391510_n.jpg[/attachment]

You look like a fun personā€¦

and spiritually powerful

ā€¦just saying

If one ainā€™t having fun in life 95% of the time (approximately) one is doing something wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

One needs to be when people are always trying to mess with oneā€™sā€¦ spirit :smiley:

ā€¦anytime :wink:

Not a bad face, that must be the nicest complement sheā€™s ever given.

keep the beard dude

Iā€™m growing it back in.
I didnā€™t get the promotion, but Iā€™m not upset about that either.
The promotion doesnā€™t pay any more, and I would have to drive about $400-$500/month in gas to get to and from work.
Only was going for it for future advancement opportunities since Iā€™m at max peak in my current position.

I donā€™t normally comment on another manā€™s appearance, but that beard is badass

Yeah, it is. Do you feel better now?

it was just a joke blurredsavant I meant no ill will toward you, now i see why theres hostility coming from you in that other thread, it makes sense now. Iā€™m not targeting you in any way

:smiley: I win!