Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

They’re somewhere in this thread.

Wait, so then after the name change, we’re presented with two unique identities (i.e., Smears and Mr. Reasonable); but, given that the pictures in question were posted under the first identity, the funniest of which depicts a third identity preceding the two in question, and given that the second identity retroactively subsumes all product of the previous two (as a function of this site), but itself is subsumed by the presumably extant person, who exactly are we identifying?

Me.

Please define. :laughing:

I do not subsume your presumption into my assumption… 8-[

We are not people here. We are personas.

Smear is no more.

Mr Reasonable is all. :icon-twisted:

There would be no salvation for Smears save for Mr. Reasonable’s one fatal mistake: his avatar. His avatar is the one aspect of his persona that continues on from Smears. On that basis, we may consider Mr. Reasonable and Smears to be one and the same person. But we must do it quick before Mr. Reasonable changes his avatar and seals Smear’s fate for good.

Truth.

My avatar is a tribute to a great ILP artist.

And who would that be?

Impious. He was a master of visual arts. Probably wont be appreciated until after he’s been long dead.

Impious! I remember him. I haven’t seen him around these parts in ages.

I can tell.

I tried to get him to send me a high resolution version with some greater detail and what have you so that it would be suitable to blow up and hang on a wall and I don’t think it ever happened.

Maybe I could do that for you.

By all means. I’ll hang it right in my living room.

Do you have something larger than your avatar, or should I just right-click and download your avatar?

I’ve had that avatar longer than I’ve had this computer, and unfortunately the original file is lost. The avatar is all I have.

Ok, I’ll do my best then. All I’m going to do is blow it up to 100 times it’s size (or whatever’s sufficient) and smooth out the pixelation.

How’s this? I can make it bigger if you want:

Beautiful.

Please do not do THAT. Might ruin the effect. Niceeeee. Would it be a contradiction to ask if you have any Native American blood within you?

But you look so sad - almost meloncholic. Nice mouth.