Pedro's Corner

I say yes.

Make things as complicated as they can be but not more complicated, to counter Einstein.

I still havent found a proper whiskey for myself, nor a good type of cigar.
Ill have to have stuff like that to replace the weed from time to time.
Weed doesn’t go too well with suits, as Im sure many unfamous people can tell you.

but why would you listen to an unfamous person.

Whiskey, I’m sure you know, is much like wine. Maybe not quite that vast but… I would suggest, start with a single malt scotch picked at random of over $100.

That’s probably the Virgo approach to getting to know whiskey.

Just my own humble suggestion.

I found myself doing the crab like Ugod here for a second.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS7sZ1qUqnA[/youtube]

Masta Killah though. Miles Davis flow.

Could be Capricorn.

Crab-Capricorn -

deep sht going on dur

Well, P’cific nightfall on ya pirate.

Cap-corn
Wear the horn
Wait up till morn
To hell I’m sworn
It’s all borne out of relentlesness
Emerge through the water to scatter the princesses
Find myself a nemesis
Contentious as a rap battle fought in the wilderness
I’m innocence
When you show it the riches
The sky falls if the pillars be incense

No teams dog. No clans.

Business partners and associates.

Ah shit.

Listen, no. I’m a 1 man show now. I have this thing, with you, with anybody I’ve ever loved. First of all, I’m the kind of narcissist that borders on psychopath. I don’t love people. I love things about people. That I want, like I might want a Ferrari. But along with those Ferrari features, there is always something else, or a lot else, that you sign for. And that lot else, for some goddamned reason is exactly the thing that is the deal breaker, what people actually want to give. And so I sit there with them, the Ferrari sitting in the garage gathering fucking rust, and the only way for that to go is poisonous. Except when it’s a specific kind of dark person, then it doesn’t go poisonous but it isn’t Fertile. And then of course well who am I? I have my own bagagge or whatever the fuck. Ok, wtf, fine. Why would you sign that? It’s almost like they also want in me only what isn’t Ferrari.

And it’s fucking over. You’re probably the nicest Ferrari I ever seen. But I can already feel it. The other stuff.

I gotta do this alone. Because the realization is, only I notice the things I consider important. And I make the effort, I try to communicate them. With you specifically it reaches the level of art. But none the less. All it ever can be is art, neh? What I’m actually saying never communicates, nobody notices the importance. “Well it’s only important to YOU.” Goddamnit. Ok. Well, exactly then. I have no problem, I have discovered, carrying that weight by my self. I am perfectly capable of hustling for my own self, for my own goals. Nobody else appearently is, so I’ve decided to call fair enough fair enough.

Enough words. Words are never more than 20% of the game. They are most similar to reflections on a body of turbulent water at dusk. When people act like this is not the case I only now am beginning to accept and realize that they are not being facetious. So when they invariably outsmart me with words, which isn’t really that hard to do, I’m like you really feel like you just won something important, don’t you? I’m not playing along anymore.

If it’s a battle of words anybody wants, you can take it to Pedro’s Corner. We talk politics here and anything else you might want to fight about. Happy to do it.

If it’s business, you know where to find me. I don’t fucking want to hear it any more. Bring me an ambitious business proposition, bring it knowing you will get a counter-offer, be fucking serious about life, or let’s talk about the geopolitics of the EU. “Who are you to blablabla I got better things to blablabla.” Sounds perfect. I’ll do me, I’m not pulling balls, as we say in ol’ V, any more. I’m not begging people to take over the world anymore.

Ray 3 or Ray 6. Like it’s fucking inconsequential 2 dimensional choice this or that whether you dream or you do. Now this, now that, both equally valuable. Just choice. Like lions’ claws don’t rip flesh, like 20 foot drops don’t pulverize bones.

God: “I’m telling you, they’re idiots.”

Satan: “Comon, they’re not idiots, it’s just you. Keeping them down. All your stupid tests and shit.”

God: “I’m telling you, they’re fucking idiots.”

Satan: “Yeah, keep telling yourself that. If it makes you feel better.”

God: “Ok how bout this: you have my permission to offer them the ultimate bounty, whatever would be of most value to them, the greatest imaginables. No strings attached.”

Satan “You’re fucking kidding me right?”

God: “No, go ahead and do it.”

Satan: “What are we betting?”

God: “I don’t know, I forget what it was in the book of Job, but that thing.”

Satan: “Lol, hahaha, deal.”

10000 years later Satan is like “fuuuuuuuuuck…”

Ugh.

Listen. Cigars and whiskey are one of those things where price is just accurate. The question is which flavour you prefer. But as long as the cigar is fat and long and the whiskey is over 18 years old, you can’t really go wrong.

I don’t mean to be a dick. I’ve been hurt before, you understand? This is hard for me.

Bring me some business proposals. I can imagine no preferable future than conquering the world of capital with you.

Do it in person.

Ok, I have to learn to deal with my partner’s Ares ascendant. It’s very difficult to work with. The Leo Saturn is paradoxically much easier to deal with.

It’s me that has to work something out. Shit is karmic even.

Ares, the last sign. Compressed violence, like carbon gets compressed. That’s what nobility is, just the inmense compression of everything into a locus of violence.

Rap. Rap is Arean. Leo Saturn, only makes sense as the work ethic of a rapper.

And what is the ultimate rapper if not a businessman? Merc Cap. You just have to see the loftiness of it, the catlike playfulness of business. All this literature… Fucking Bukowski, gtfoh man. He’s a decadent.

But it’s me, I get it.

“Is
this
a
businessundertaking
I
don’t
know
but I feel the ground shaking”

From a freestyle I am listening to

hahah, that story about God is pretty good.

Hold on I just have to avenge myself on my goddamn autistic neighbour who woke me up with with his lawnmower, playing some beats loud.

When he first moved in next here he was all oh Im all here for the silence, and I hate these go karts in te distance. Next thing he is standing there in his morning robe and bare feet spasmodically pulling a loud lawnmower across his puny fucking idiotic little lawn.

He switched it off three times to switch it on gain, at which point I had become so irritated and unable to snooze that I got out of bed and got my computer, took it outside and put on some beats. For which I am grateful.

Coffee, beats, eggs sunny side up, a bunch of sun and birds, windswept trees and my neighbour scurried back inside of his little homelet.

So business, eh, I sense more urgency than before. Only right, as time has progressed and time doesn’t usually progress backwards. Some obstacles have been cleared since last time there was some talk like this.

Your invitation, I answered it with that anjin comment, but I initially had a much more alive reply, I felt it was too emotive. Came down to, I will happily want to answer that invitation.
This year. I can promise as much. That doesn’t mean the end of the year. Just before it ends. It needs to be this year. And not much point postponing it till the very end of it.

See me strolling through the forest in my boxers sipping coffee and cream
you might think it was a dream
dont forget the sugar still I stay lean
make a rune of Odin in the green
hey man Im game to take some payback
no needles in no haystacks
you can see these steels with the Awac
drop down the little men in harnesses
with the nice guns with the bee-wax varnish
cause im so slick and sharpish
that its harsh on the other Martians

I call the behaviour of my neighbour aardvarkish