POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF

It is a Druze prayer hat, purchased earlier that day from a Druze market near the Israeli city of Haifa. Sadly, I have now lost it :frowning:

• ben

lol, I’ve always thought Ben was in his mid-eighties

great pic frighter.

I hate mornings:

I don’t mind the rest of the day, though.

rafar this has always been my favourite:
clicky here!

i wanna see others. more! more!

karolina you’re hot! roar.

Polemarchus mit Einstein in Deutschland:

Mr. and Mrs. Polemarchus in Prague:

Maple Sugaring in Vermont:

Michael

It is my dream to visit Prague. Something about the archetecture draws me to it. I just wish Dan Brown could write his next Robert Langdon adventure in Prague.

By the way, you are a lucky man!

Oh god, I know I should never have posted that one…

Half of those are crap. Most people look at me in photos and say, “Is that really you? Doesn’t look like you…”

Dunno…

Where’s your pick, JP???

PS: Karolina = The Hotness. DAYUM!

Frighter, bro, there seems to be an elasticity issue with your skin. I’d be afraid to smile as it may cause my head to fall off if I were you. I’d get that looked at. (jk, of course, I can do that too).

Oh hello vanity fair here I see ;]

I was in the process of dying my hair blue at the time which gave me the desired effect.

I miss my red hair…was vampire blood red…soooo teh hotness. The real world frowns on it, though.

so weird! None of you look like Id imagine! I’m known for my lack of observation and it carries through to when i read…so if you ever said your age or anything it didnt change the image i had of you in my head, which came just from your style of writing and things you say…really really odd!

oh, and i dont have a pic on the computer but ill throw it up whenever i get the chance!

:evilfun:

I hope this works. I’m computer stupid.[/img]

HELLOooooooh

NURSE!!!

hubba-hubba-hubba

::wolf whistle::

hey bebe? Where have you been all my life?

Probably avoiding contact with people who say, “Hey bebe”…

Just my guess, 'cause I havent met her either.

I’ve recently watched Beavis and Butthead Do America, and find the “Hey Bebe” a fine tactic in the acquisition of a female’s attention. Especcially when she is as hot as mxchicmx. Will you deny the power of Buttheads “Hey bebe”?

haha …hey bebe works swell.
I don’t know, i’m totally normal…
and Rafajafar… I’m that random girl that sent you a message on aol about God and the cosmological argument. Thanks for your help. I got a 85 on the paper, which was ok I guess…better than I would have without your help! Thanks!

An 85?!

See, Rafa’s getting rusty.

And by the way, what’s that in your mouth, young lady?

no no…he knew what he was talking about…I just struggle with philosophy. I’m not used to really thinking about things in any other way than what they are. I’m a bio/psych major with a chem minor… i’m used to numbers and stuff…I dunno, I’ll figure it out I guess.

haha that’s a kool aid burst.