POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF

Rafa always knows what he’s talking about, chic, except when he’s talking about something.

Wait, that isn’t a logically sound proposition. I take it back.

Here’s one you can pull on your professor. Next time you guys are discussing theology, don’t argue about the existence of a God, rather, ask them why they would want to worship such a thing in the first place.

If they keep on, show them a picture of one of those kids in Samalia who’s got fifteen flies eating his eyeballs out, and starving to death.

Then, muster up your best sarcasm and shout:

“Hooray for God!!!”

Yeah…

'Cause people LOVE it when you act like a self righteous retard. Do it! People will like you!

coughs

giggle

What does this:

And this:

…have in common?

Enter the mind of the Rafajafar.

Well, thanks for the site link, Smooth. I can’t seem to figure out how to post the actual pictures to save my life. Somehow I managed to start an album there at the site, but I’m not sure if this page link will work. I can’t seem to get to it myself by clicking on…

pixagago.com/1120135209

Try it. If you see two pictures of a pale, motley, unshaven white dude, then that’s probably me.

Let me know if it works.

note to self: become computer literate someday

Uhh, yeah. Because being right is self righteous, isnt it?

Enter the sophistry of Nanook.

I miss de’trop. He made more sense than Nanook.

Nanook,

you have to put the Image tags before and after the URL of the pic.

you could fing the URL by right-clicking and hitting properties on the pic. I copy and paste.

My jungle friends:

JESUS!

I didn’t think the pictures would be so large.

Sorry about that.

the larger, the more detail…

nice collection of books you’ve got there…

They are fake, She. Its a cardboard prop.

I read Mad Magazine and the Farmers Almanac.

[laughing]

I like yer birds. I used to have a cockiteil. I miss her. :frowning:

I had a Cockatiel(sp?) once too. I let her go free one day(for some reason I’ll never know), and as she flew away, moments later a Hawk swooped down and grabbed her in mid flight. With a poof of feathers, she was lunch.

I loved that bird. She used to try to land in my cereal bowl while I was eating. I could never explain to her that it wasn’t a bird bath.

Oh well.

yeah Nanook. You need to brush up on your bird. Damn let me see if this works. For some reason I can’t post it at another place.

i dont have a digital camera nor a scanner… hence i couldnt upload photos. but these are from a website that took photos for a drumandbass party just last night. yeap right here in lil singapore.

i wanna see marshall!

Who is that fine peice of human female evolution next to you Jedi?

(and if you aren’t doing anything next year… :wink: )

I like my spikes.

Where are you from Silho?

England. Sheffield uni to be more precise.

Seriously me.

Tuihu - You look like a guy that I’d want to date my sister.

Silhouette - You look like Jesus with spikes coming out of him instead of going into him.

Of course, since I started shaving my head I look like an escaped convict from a maximum security prison.

Seriously, both of you look great. Thanks for the photos; it’s nice to attach a face to the thoughts.

Cheers,
Michael