Satanism

See, this proves it.
Infinity…

shudder

you hit my weak point. :frowning:

bitch :imp:

From the earlier link

Lucifer is not Satan. The SINGLE mentioning of Lucifer in the Bible is a mistranslation. Its a latin word( so how did it get in the Hebrew?). The passage isnt even talking about Satan, its talking about a fallen babylonian King. Lucifer was the Roman atrological morning star (venus) and “bringer of light”. The sole mentioning of Lucifer in the Bible is a mistranslation, a mistake.

Albert Pike, the famous mason talked of things “Luciferian” but he was speaking of the Roman atrological “light bearer, bringer of knowledge” not Satan. This has gotten Freemasosnry in hot water in the last hundren+ years. Pike was speaking to an audience who was educated in these manners but to the lamen he sounded like a “Devil worshipper”.

But it is telling that the link you dropped something which is suppose to edumucate us dumb dumbs about Satanism, yet the author actually gets it wrong. Lucifer was not the name of Yawehs fallen former #1 side kick angel.

But I got the point of the link. You satanist are so cool and tragically hip that you can barely stand to have other dumb dumb non satanists in your presance! Boy I wish I could be like you guys! You like that the word “Satan” scares people. Oooooh! So cool!

Actually far form scaring me I find it silly. Its like calling your self “Darth Vaderians”. You use a myhtical being as your identifying marker. Despite the explanationin the link, Id think Id want to cease from giving any sort of mentioning or recognotion to Christianity in any way what so ever. Like most of the Bible myths Satan is just a silly mytholgical being. Sorry, ya dont spook me.

Satanical I dont have anything against you. I really dont, but quite obviously I have touched a raw nerve and upset you quite a bit.

Otherwise you would,nt bother replying to my letters to the extent that you do. Why dont you just leave it instead of going on, go and talk to others who you like to talk to. Why come to read my letters?

And alderian,
my initial posts mentioning satan are completely anti the notion that god fights the devil. Re read them. I am and have always said that God is the devil. They are one entity.

The satanists here really could learn something from me. Dont they see the common sense of what I wrote in this letter originally?

My word, I even have defended satan. Now of course you may say there is no literal satan. And I would agree.

But I say God and satan are one entity despite us not being able to fully comprehend that entity. If you ar an atheist satanist I could see why you would disagree with me. But if you are an atheist satanist then you are very confused I think.

Satanical,
if you are willing to watch your tongue, be reasonably polite,and stop flying into satanical rages then I will engage with you on good terms, and any others like you.

I understand you have encountered people that annoy you, but what can be done about them?
If someone is truly ignorant then we must care for their evolution also. Since by creating uncalled for negativity we only make life worse in the long run.

Choosing to contribute very little to life we will be by not wishing for our human family to evolve. But instead encouraging distrust and bitterness. This is the dark side of life.

And I have never said anywhere on this forum that I know everything like you suggested I do. If you want to ask me a question, then ask sincerely and you will be treated differently. I am above hate for hatesake.

I have no hate for you or anyone else like you. We are all here just trying to find our way. Life is full of enough bickerings and war and evil without us all arguing into the bargain.

I propose we become the opposite. Positive, and making progress.

ALDERIAN,
now we make some progress. You make a good point by mentioning the satan of the persian religion the zohar. Here is where we can learn more. Rather than only looking at the bible as a reference.

Good point. Do you know much about the satan of the zohar ?

I wouldn’t really say that I follow people blindly, but I don’t particular mind being one of “The Herd”. In the end satanism is just another sort of kitsch.

embracetrees, I’m sorry you feel that way, because I’m here to stay.

I just cant watch this go on forever… I posted this same article in Iron Dog’s other thread, but I think this thread needs it just as much since Iron Dog wont even look at the links DrSatanical is giving.

This article points out a few misconceptions about Satanism, Iron Dog, please, I beg you, for the love of God read this small article:

Hopefully if your up to here, you’ve read it and have become somewhat enlightened as to what Satanism actually is.

One particular point I hope you read over and over and fully understood is that Satanism has nothing to do with Christianities version of satan, no ties at all. They are not using another religions diety.

“Satanists believe that there are things that science and religion have not yet taken out of the “Darkness” - things that are yet to be explained. The name given to these things are “Satan”.”

W.C.

EMBRACETREES,

To be honest you sound a bit like some deluded new ager thats taken too many acids. Do you have your hair died red or blue or something dramatic and have tatoos of something that will attract a conversation about them ?

And leave books to do with spirituality lying around your house so as to make a statement to people when they come round to visit ?
You must burn incense at least eh , and have a pa kua mirror somewhere in your home? And anything else that is spiritually unusual so as to draw attention to yourself.

I imagine you would. But I may be wrong.
Nonetheless , You are rude. A rude woman by the sounds of it.
When people come to rely on foul language to express themselves it means they have lost control. It is not a good way to talk.

For you would,nt sit around swearing in front of children would you?

Thats right , because in general we all know that although swearing is,nt a bad thing as such, we know that it is not eloquent, therefore it is a downgrade.

Embrace, Im not sure many people here are still at high school either.
Maybe you were stoned out your head when you sat gazing at the computer screen following our argument before deciding that you would be the one to step in and enlighten us all.

But because of the way you express yourself I already know you are out of control. Plus you wish ill on others. Why say nasty things about kolibri ? You sound a bit nasty to me.

So dont bother reading or replying to any of my letters again. Until you express yourself in a more mature way.

Ironic really that you accuse others of being very young when you yourself seem to lack the ability to communicate better than a fifteen year old.
As for educating me, well I doubt I need someone like you to do it.

And the little gag you made about people with limited , stereotypical viewpoints, Well I certainly dont see the devil from a christian viewpoint. I am not religious, certainly not christian. So who here are you talking to?

I doubt you could say anything that would impress me by the sounds of it. Quite a let down to know you are a woman really. I have great hope for the women of the future , but going on the way you do , it is disheartening. We will never have world peace when women refuse to empower themselves. It is they who must help empower men, women who hold the key to the future of things. They are the creators of life and ideals. That should be obvious.

Call me what you like , patronize as you like because of my lofty ideal. But If I am unreasonable because of that then I suppose I will just need to let you think I am unreasonable.

W.C

Thank you for that piece of writing. I assure you, I understand what you are trying to say.

But please have in mind that I have never said any of this was not good.

I have never proposed to believe myself in satan the way a christian or muslim or any other religous type would. I have already explained this in my other letters.

I read what you sent me. And it was good. But now I ask that you read my letter titled conclusion to see where I am coming from.

Iron Dog,

You know there’s an edit button, right? Shouldn’t there be some kind of rule against double-triple-quadrufuckinguple posting?

see?
my sig was actually mocking you and your stereotypical ways.

and i dont feel the need to adress you in a “mature” way because all of your posts are immature and lack any sort of facts to back up your opinions of satanism.

i wish ill on others?
you have no idea my friend. the fact that you think you can evaluate someone to the core from one post just shows that you are a wee bit short of maturity yourself.

in my opinion, our favourite satanist here on ILP is actually much kinder than most christians ive met, and definately much more accepting than you are.

btw: you are unreasonable

Ok, I am going to clear up a couple of things just incase anyone is actually listening, then I am done with this ridiculous thread.
1: Satan means adversary(or aternately acuser/oposer).
2: There is in fact a tie to christianity, and mainstream religion.
All mainstream religion is based on self denial. Satanism is based on self indulgence.
Abrahamic religion centers around death and the afterlife, Satanism is concernes soley with the here and now.
Mainstream religion puts man in a position of insignificance to some external force, Satanism puts each man as the MOST significant force.
Mainstream religion encourages and demands conformity to some imagined objective ruleset. Satanists define their own and recognise it to be subjective.
Mainstream religion sees mans nature as something to be overcome. Satanism sees mans nature as something to be embraced.
Mainstream religion sees man as divine and spiritual, Satanism sees man as a carnal animal, like any other.
The tie between Satanism and mainstream religion is that they are almost completely oposite in every way.
Most Satanists are very active adversaries to those things which exist to stifle us. Religion is but one.

Good riddance, stupid thread.

Bingo.

Nice kolibri.

Embracetrees
I seem to have hit a nerve. Obviously I have guessed right about you in some areas. And it has left you perplexed.

Unable to respond in kind. Look , I wish you no harm. I am only here to assist, look at me like a butler, a servant.

But I will not tolerate people hindering the onset of what must come for the good.

Now , dont pretend you were trying to be sarcastic, its too late. You have said what you have said and thats fine.

But at least be brave enough to admit to wishing ill of kolibri. There is no need for that kind of talk and I wont repeat what You said. And that by swearing as you do you are out of control and unable to express your point correctly.

It is you who has came onto me swearing etc not the other way around!

Just that you did,nt assume someone would make you feel bad about it. But I am telling you that you are careless, And I have no doubt you are better than that.

Do not fall back on insulting people to try and turn the tables for the ego sake. Like you done in your last post by saying that I am not accepting.

This you would not know about. But I know what you wrote before and how you wrote it.

Dont try to back out now. Do what you know to be right. And as I said before , I can see through things very well.

I can see through what you write to the person you are. Make no mistake about that. And dont be offended either.

I accept you were perhaps a bit flustered. But lets not see anymore ill tempered expression from you again. It is finished!

What are you talking about pxc?

:unamused:
“one only gains true wisdom once they have accepted that they do not know everything”(-confucious, paraphrased of course)…and i think plato said something similar.
anyways. i am sick of your pretending to know everything.

yes, you did hit a nerve, the nerve that contains my intolerance for ignorant people.
but you know, ignorance is bliss.
your vision is balck and white.

think of communication as a cup. if you see it in 2 dimensions and i see it in 3, we have no basis for understanding whatsoever.
i am done wasting my time, and you can go on pretending that you are god and that i have no idea what i am saying.

in fact, since you think i dont know what im saying, why continuing to argue?

p.s. we can tell how many times you edit something.(just for future referance)