Sexocracy

Can you get laid whenever you want? Is she hot?

No, and no when I do she aint always hot, but every holes a goal, and you might find you have an interest beyond the bedroom in each other. I’ve never tried prostitution though, since you like the idea try that?

Genuinely I know what it’s like to have a high labido, at this time of year I am on drugs that suppress it as a side effect though, so I can easily handle the needs. During the summer I needs me some action all the time, easier to deal with then. :slight_smile:

Doesn’t my Sexocratic society sound better to you than today’s one?

No, I don’t feel the need to have sex given to me by the government, I’d much rather earn it by hard graft, and sex isn’t easy to get if you’re not superbly good looking and charming to boot. But hell when you get it through persistence, patience, and the love of the chase, you earned it. Giving sex to people on a plate degrades the whole experience IMHO, you get out there and fight for it soldier, and I don’t want to hear any complaints until I’ve seen some scars. Dismissed. :wink:

What’s degrading is living in a society that oppresses sexuality at every turn and condemns normal sexual desires and behaviour as perversion.

How does that happen? Are you talking about criminal sex?

Where do you live? If I may ask, might put some perspective on it?

Still at it huh?

And I see you’ve been able to remain composed and coherent with your original idea.

I am impressed.

I’m not talking about criminal sex. Where I live isn’t relevant it is a global phenomenon.

How it happens is complicated overall but the most important process is fairly simple. From now on I am writing in terms of generalities: Men want to have sex with lots of women. However, when a woman has sex with one man, and then has sex with another, this insults him, as it suggests that he is not the best man, and that the other man may in fact be better than him. The man loves sexually promiscuous women because they enable him to have sex with many women, but also he hates sexually promiscuous women because they insult him by having sex with other men after they have had sex with him. Because of this the man will condemn sexually promiscuous women and prostitutes while at the same time having sex with sexually promiscuous women whenever he can and frequently using prostitutes. The woman wishes to have a man, and that her man has sex with only her and no other woman. If the man has sex with another woman then this leads her to fear that the other woman is more attractive than her, and that her man will leave her. Sexually promiscuous women and prostitutes are a threat to her happiness- so she hates them. Men and women have different reasons for hating sexually promiscuous women, but they both hate them. A woman is defined as sexually promiscuous or a prostitute if she displays her sexual parts, so her sexual parts are defined as shameful. Hence the Latin word for the genitalia (especially the female genitalia)- the pudenda translated as the shameful parts.

My sexual desire for young attractive females is viewed as perversion by women because it causes them to fear that they are unattractive. This is because most females are not young or attractive. When I feel sexual desire for the minority of young attractive women most women are made aware of their impotence. Even beautiful young women may be threatened by my sexual desire for beautiful young women because it makes them aware of a potency that they do not know how to use, they are afraid of attempting to use their powers and ending up getting hurt or not using their powers and missing out on some benefit that they could have had. Also young beautiful females are always aware of the even younger and more beautiful females constantly appearing. Each year that goes past their beauty wanes and their power risks being usurped by the younger females whose beauty is in bloom.

All the men and women live in fear of women. All wanting to be perfect and knowing that they’re not. They know that that knowledge can be brought into painfully sharp focus at any time. So they seek to defend themselves by condemning the female body as evil. They do this to try to perserve an impossible fantasy that will always crumble away and to try to defend themselves from a truth that can never be turned away from. No matter how hard they try.

Thanks Pezer. Not everyone agrees with you though. Only Humean states that I have no familiarity with basic economics, I’m still waiting for him to explain to me why he thinks that is.

Never mind them, if you stick around long enough and don’t drop your guard the idea’ll start sinking in.

Thanks, Pezer. I hope the idea does start sinking in. I’ll be trying to keep my guard down as much as I can, because that’s the only way to be a real philosopher. Being a philosopher means always accepting you might be wrong and always accepting when you’ve been wrong in the past. You must always try to keep your guard down, as soon as a philosopher puts his guard up he ceases to be a philosopher and becomes a dogmatist. I keep my guard up when I box, I keep it down when I philosophise.

That’s why I wrote this:

As soon as you ‘put your guard up’ you’re saying you’re right and refuse to accept any possibility that you may be wrong, the more you do that the further away from the truth you get.

I think you’re breaking your own rules of conduct because it is discourteous to make derogatory comments like that without backing them up with some substance.

I think there is no substance. You’re a pseudointellectual. You make statements which you think sound impressive but anyone with any real intelligence can see there is no substance to back them up with.

So prove me wrong. Why do I have no familiarity with basic economics? You wrote it.

As a Freudian I am as deeply interested as you in the depth with which sexuality asserts itself into our being whether learned or not. But early American history is replete with all sorts of settlements and communes that practiced extremely open marriages. Unfortunately they never seem to last. Its just too simplistic an understanding of the human psyche to work. Lets not forget that even though it may not last most people do fall in love. And there is no comparison to mating in love with impersonal sex with even the most beautiful person. Secondly I agree that no healthy person will become a sex worker if there are real alternarives. As much as many may disagree with me there is a psycho dynamic aspect to sexual union that should not be taken for granted. Meaning that the potential is for a full revelation of self to another and vice versa, if you abuse that someone is bound to get hurt.

Some of the points have been made before but I agree, fundamentally, with the idea that in this scenario someone is going to get hurt. Sexual desire and sexuality is a spectrum, we should not assume like the OP does that everyone is obsessed with it or even cares. I do care, I like sex, I can even be said to be fairly obsessed with it, but as relationships have taught me, I am not exactly exact. This is what he misses out on, he does not have the broad interest of people in general, he is only thinking of himself, and a society that caters only to those most horny caters to few.

Freud had a few things right, but man when he was wrong. :slight_smile:

Very true but I respect the idea of a sexocracy as a reaction to all the rules and regulations we are taught about sexuality from our earliest. I often see these limitations as so broad and powerful to my own mind that I wonder if anyone can ever penetrate them. It could be that the best way to learn of our prejudices is to compare them to a place like the sexocracy. As a starting point we may use it to find out what is real and what is not. That could be a great contribution.

That’s a very wise point, I don’t think any of us thinks the OP is all wrong, in his broad scope maybe, but insipid as it is to say no idea is ever without merit, even Ice cream and mash potato. If you catch my drift.

He has carried some very good points forward, the problem I think is that when faced with a differing opinion he wont change his mind, and that takes me back to the answer I gave some moments ago: not everyone is horny all the time. Base but true. A little too succinct but again I hope you catch my drift…

The funny thing is that what’s real is actually not that far off from sex-ocracy… at least if we think that via the eyes, we can also be sexually pleased.
Physical implementation of this would may be impossible due to the money that would be lost by ugly people. Behind the scenes, the disadvantaged are going to sabotage and corrupt immediately and parasite on the gullible minds of the innocently gifted. That’s the way morality was invented.

It is easy to see that a sexocracy would be a society of exploitation but certainly that has happened before and as Nietzche wrote most morality is herd morality. The important thing is the extent to which the limitations of whatever matrix veils our eyes dehumanizes more than it serves us. In the case of sexocracy as an idea it is useful to illustrate how deeply a society like that would alienate us from the core of our being. Karl Marx painted the idea of the state as preeminent because he was apalled at the way the market dehumanized people when they sold their labor for a wage. He believed that selling the fruit of your labor alienated one from himself and could not be tolerated. Unfortunately his idea was hijacked my Stalin and Lenin to exploit the masses. If we accord the sexocracy the same philosophical status as the manifesto it can be useful to see how using sexuality for staus or wage has the potential to alienate one from their very self. The trade that would bemade for a sexocracy is to go so far as to believe that black is now white. But again it would not be the first time in very recent history that we have seen that.

Thanks for your comments.

There may have been settlements that practice open marriages Jam, but there has never been anything like the Sexocracy. It is a politicoeconomic sociocultural system that is radically different from anything that has ever existed before.

The Sexocracy is about freedom. People are free to live their lives as they wish. If someone wants to stay a virgin his entire life or only have sex within a loving relationship with lots of candlelit dinners and evenings watching sunsets then that’s fine. No one is stopping anyone from living those lifestyles and no one is forcing people to have sex with lots of beautiful people. That option is simply available for those who wish to have it. It is just that my observations of human behaviour lead me to the conclusion that the vast majority of people wish to have sex with lots of beautiful people, the Sexocracy simply enables people to do that it doesn’t force them to.

I think the Sexocracy is the optimum society and healthy people will choose to become sexual service providers for the economic and social rewards and for the joy of showing compassion to their fellow human beings.

There is no abuse in the Sexocracy of your loving mating with psychodynamic sexual union and revelations of the self whatever that means. If you want that you can have it. Have your life partner and then you can die in each others arms aged 107 having only ever having had sex with that one person. That’s fine, no one will condemn you or try to stop you. In the Sexocracy you are free to live whatever sex life you want. It is today’s society that condemns people and abuses them as soon as they try to live a sex life different from society’s rigid, narrow standards.

Dear Calrid, your misrepresentation of my ideology is so extreme it’s ludicrous. The Sexocracy is not a society that ‘caters only to the most horny’. You make it sound like I’m advocating that all the men compete to see who can fuck the most women and then only the men who fuck the most women are allowed to live. The Sexocracy caters to everyone. I don’t assume that everyone is obssessed with sex. I have studied evolution and psychology and from this I have concluded that we are all sexual beings. Human beings generally have extremely powerful sexual desires and these must be fulfilled for them to be happy. The Sexocracy is the society that exists in harmony with these basic biological realities.

I always accept the possibility that I’m wrong. When faced with a differing opinion I will change my mind if I think the differing opinion is correct. Your opinions wont change my mind because they are based on gross mischaracterisations of my ideology rather than any actual analysis of it. Of course not everyone is horny all the time. The Sexocracy is a society that exists in harmony with each individual’s differing and fluctuating fears and desires. I am not advocating that society turns into one neverending orgy.

The Sexocracy allows each individual to be in touch with him/herself. To be in touch with yourself you must fulfill your sexual desires. And you must fulfill your desire for compassion. Beautiful young people have the power to express compassion more than anyone else because of their sexual beauty. The Sexocracy enables them to use this power and to be loved and respected for this as they deserve. It is today’s society that alienates the individual from the self, as fulfilling your sexual desires is virtually impossible because society condemns sexuality at every turn and because the beautiful young people who offer their bodies sexually to others are condemned and viewed with contempt and hatred.