Silancing theists:

SomeHow i knew you were coming to that in the meantime ~Dan.

The word “God” usually implies transcendence; there’s a difference between the mechanisms of the universe’ operations, and the totality of the universe; coming a system up in view gives it solidarity. Furthermore, the word “God” almost by definition implies reverence.

The burden of proof does not lay in disproving god’s existence, but proving it. Thats how it should be anyways.

From reading most of this most of you are arguing wether or not God is an entity/does, does not exist. If God is a metaphysical entity which contains all of existance then the hole in your theory above is what is outside of this entity? It is an entity as you classify it and therefore must exist within something therefore not being everything in existance.

Also capitalizing it makes it a name of somthing. I would say the same as above with the exception so as not to confuse or misinterpreted I would use “Universe” This word in itself has many diferent definitions and can be used to explain many in a singular form. Just samantic here but Saying that God is everything is incoreect especialy if you believe this is a being in itself and creatred in itself everything in existance.

Is it not much simpler to look and say it exists, it is and understand that rather than to explain why it does not?

Merely the thought of the argument of something existing not existing makes it so and brings it into existance. If only in the believers mind and their own universe. It exists for them because they believe it does. The mistake occures when that individuals tries to convince others that the being they have created exists for them also when in fact it exists only for that person. In this the individuale will drag another into there belief which for everyone but the individuale who created it is unrealistic or false. Many variations of God exists because every person who believes in him gives him the main qualities and yet adds and takes some away so as to suit there own likeing and belief comfort zone.

Example: Put 2 Christians from the same denomination of the same belief in a room and start an argument between them. I garantee you will find there is at least one thing they disagree on concerning God. This is the change that makes these created beings important in so many lives.

They are not one supreme god but many created by and tailored to each individuale. They are thought created, nothing more.

God exist’s You humans just think in to much of an inclosed space, everything you do must have a physical proof. The metaphysical is rarely capable of being expalined in physical form. If you would ask Dan~ to explain a Metaphysical being in physical terms he would talk about waves and psyonics, chaos modulation and string theory, Information/data, input output. Maybe you should ask him what “he” Thinks god is. Because to him that is what he is. Nothing else.

The faster you humans learn “You” “are” God in itself the sooner you will progress on a metaphysical evolution not hindered by oppinions and discusions such as these that you never come to a conclusion about anyway and leave the thread hanging.

What enlightenment you seek only you can give. You, yourself.

Dan~

I told you this seperation in realities and your humanity would occure if you continued your studies. Sometimes it is best to create another self capable of acting as a human would. So as not to completely inanimate your understanding of them. They are constantly changing haveing a psycreature based on them (or fragmentation of ones human spirit) merged with you is not such a bad idea as it will change and keep track of their evolutionary process.

You will also find that by doing so you will feel more pity than frustration with them. And blend better. As no matter what you are they own this realm and somtimes blending is better than standing out. I told you about atracting attention once…

ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … p?t=149801
Watcher, see here^. One of the reasons why I take monotheism so lightly.

The state of being produces all thought, action and feeling. The state of being consists of views and beliefs. I’d not be surprised if bible writers were on the bong. This drugged state of being produced a certian sort of mentality, which produced a certian sort of writing.

ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/vi … ce#1769654
and if you feel up for some unorthadox theory^
I replied at the bottom of this thread, talking about matter-based life having more structural complexity potential then energy-based life, and the “physical” eventually being able to become superior to the “metaphysical”, theoretically.