Spirituality destroyed by fools

1:

People who fake ghost photos & UFOs.
These basterds ruin the entire concept. They add obscurity to an already misunderstood happening. They spoil a person’s chances at finding the truth.

2:

Proofless & illogical religions.
These are old ideologies about metaphysics which consist of superstition and tradition. They are not progressive fields of study. They promote spiritual avatism. “God is unquestionably perfect and demands your submission” ideologies completely retard the refinement and progress of a religions ideology.

3:

Holywood fear ploys.
On the damned TV, whenever they show stuff about ghosts they play scary music & shit like that, trying to increase & exploit the fear of the unknown, instead of trying to objectively & fearlessly understand it.

4:

Silly ******** fooling around:
People who do practice occultian works – often do not do this for any good reason. If they contact a spirit they don’t get it to explain how the spirit realm can effect the physical, and vice-versa. They don’t ask it allot of questions. Instead, most of these occult practicers ask for protection, health, love, sex, or they ask that the spirit attack their enemies, etc. It’s not about knowledge, it’s about manipulation, and allot of “magick” is about as pathetic as a prayer to “God”. Why don’t they want to find some real understanding!?

~

Thanks to this kind of shit, “science vs religion” exists. Metaphysics have been so distorted and corrupted by foolish basterds that they are rendered useless due to contaminants, in the same way as drinking water can be infected by pathogens.

(grumble grumble)

Science v. Religion only exists because Religion stupidly uses the wrong kind of observation to support its social doctrine. Instead of saying “look how well Religion runned societies work!” , we say “Look at all the beauty in the world.” and use god as an explanation for natural events. Thus, religion is on science’s turf.

So, spirituality has been ruined by everybody who bothers with spirituality. Got it. Could have been said with fewer words, but got it.

Imagine for some reason you just kept continually hearing that scary music in your head . like tinnitus

Game boy music does that. I would know.

I’ve got three questions:

Did you mean everybody Dan~, or are there people who do it right?

You said you’d like it to be about developing an understanding, but can you elaborate on your idea of the right way to pursue spirituality?

What does the word “avatism” mean?

I meant the majority.

There’s still some people, [those who study the paranormal, for example,] who are learning real facts about spiritual matters, but that’s rare.

Atavism = reverse evolution, devolution, reverse-progress, anti-progress.

I have a habbit of misspelling that word.