Successful Metamorphosis, Mostly

Yes! Thank you. It is important. Dancing banana is part of the charm of this place.

On the topic of signatures, I will begin trying to bring these back. Let’s see where it goes. The hard part is not being able to adjust font style, size or color anymore. Lmk if there’s any way for me to adjust those.

“A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make anyone believe in God.”
—Alan Perlis

“If you think about it, it makes sense.” --Michael Woodley of Menie

“Hi there, it’s Goku! Sorry you don’t like me, here is your UBI account update with $10,000. The next update will be in 2 months. I hope we can be friends!”
Goku, Earth Protector AI

It’s the little things.

Here’s a reference for markdown formatting. A subset of HTML is also supported, reference here.

So, no colors, and resizing is limited to headings:

Big

Medium

Small

The real question is whether this can be done without turning all emojis into animated emojis. I’ll check.

It’s a lot of extra work just to form the signatures that were standard on the old platform. Incentives, right. If you want to get rid of something don’t entirely ban it, just make it extra work to do compared to everything else. The laziness of humanity takes over from there.