Thread for Old Farts Only

Busy week, so watch this space for the proof you seek :wink:

God! What a tease!

Wow.

Just…wow.

I’m very disappointed by you, Mags. I also seem to have lost a hefty bit of respect for you, as well.

Given the nature of this thread, one may want to bear in mind issues related to eye strain and cardiac irregularities. Exposure to firm mammary glands may have dire consequences for some here, such as myself. Please be gentle. [-o<

Me too… me too.
What’s with all this waiting? Disappointing.

Why is it that even the rare female that does seem to value her intellect gets sucked into this bullshit?

What’s the thought process here?

“I do enjoy using my brain, but I’m still going to attempt to get men to look at me as nothing more than a sex-object. LET’S TALK ABOUT MY BOOBS, BOYS, AND THEN I’LL SHOW THEM TO YOU!”

Go to Mardi Gras, they’ll give you beads. Then you can hang the beads over your bedpost and count them every time you need affirmation of how many men want to look at your tits.

I’m disgusted.

Now blurred, just because we’re on a diet doesn’t mean we can’t read the menu… :wink:

If you live and function and are integrated into a capitalist society, you are an object and have been since birth, man or woman.

:unamused: Really?

Typical, coming from a man. Any excuse will do, so long as you get to see some tits.

:laughing: :laughing: Blurred when you get to our ages sex talk can just be socializing for fun. Sex has lost its mystery for us. Now its just fun. I don’t know about the others but, when we get together with our friends we all have known each other for so long we can tease and play with out threat or discomfort to anyone. Everyone knows its just play. A bunch of old farts sitting around talking and teasing about glory days. :smiley:

The elderly are heavily into oral sex… We just talk about it. :laughing:

Did someone say something about tits?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Actually me and my friends have openly been discussing just about every aspect of sex since we discovered what it was. It’s not the 50s any more you know. People are much more open about sex, sexuality and issues around sex. I probably know far more than I want to about every detail of my friends relationship, not because I asked them just because no one considers anything wrong in talking about it. To me talking about sex is little more troubling or taboo than talking about the weather. I’m sure my social group is not unique, in fact I know it isn’t. Times change.

I don’t think, Calrid, that there’s anything wrong with talking about sex, being open about sex, etc. I do realize it’s not the 1950’s. I’m not a prude. What I take issue with is females flashing their tit-bits around to draw attention to themselves, or to “prove” how hot they are. That’s not fucking hot, that’s trashy.

That wasn’t directed at you btw just the old fogies above you. The first sentence was.

Not tits then, bloody tease. :stuck_out_tongue:

And steady on, let’s not be hasty, this trend towards women flashing there bits about has its plus points. Er like showing that they are independent, free spirited and not ashamed of their bodies or bound by old fashioned prejudices and and er shiz…

:smiley:

and of course I like tits

Hey when you get to be an old lady the tit flashing is not so much sexual as it is just making sure people think they still look like tits and not funny looking chest bags that flop around

Anyone got those paper thin hands yet?

Haha, that old already?

It’s just breasts. I myself display my amazingly chiseled pecs whenever the weather permits. In these dark, uncertain times, the people needs to see more well-defined pecs and mams to reassure itself that hey, it’s not so bad… it’s not so bad.

The government may be in thrall to the mega-corporations, home values may not have reached their bottom, oil production may be peaking, global warming may have reached its tipping point, but gad-dam-met, gad-dam-met, as long as mams are perky and pecs are tight, why, there’s still hope for a future.

Surely you’re not anti-future?

:laughing: =D>

That was good.

Flashing ur bits about ftw!

:wink: