What are you doing? (Part 1)

Playing PS4

What are you playing on PS4?

I tried to get into PS4, but I had hard time doing so. I blame this on the fact that I got too old in the sense that I find it harder to relax and simply let go like I used to do when I was younger . . . things are too alarming, too serious, these days.

Tried getting into Bloodborne. Couldn’t do so. Tried getting into Resident Evil HD remake. Couldn’t do so. Tried to get into Super Meat Boy. Couldn’t do so. I will be getting Dark Souls 3 in a week or so. I don’t think I will be able to get into it either. And I do love the original Demon’s Souls. (Dark Souls 2 was a huge letdown.)

My PS3 died last year . . . so I was unable to finish Metal Gear Revengeance. And many other games I don’t even remember which games.

Did you find any? Also…smell your finger.

I have been playing a little bit of battlefield 4 and CoD 3. Cod isn’t that great but it’s one of the only fast paced shooter games atm, I am going to get faster internet soon.

LOL

Pulled out an entire sweater…
More inside.
Behind the folds.

Did you find any leftover food? You can store it for later if you get really hungry…

I am currently waiting in a dental office to see a dentist. I’ll post more later today as time passes.

Man, you really know your survival tactics, don’t you?

I think my little sister Trixie killed herself, I think Erik also killed himself…well, the mannequin is still up in the house, and that’s all that matters really, isn’t it?

Yeah, whatever happened to Trixie? It’s not like her to be so absent from ILP. Do you really think she might have killed herself? I wouldn’t put it passed her.

You wouldn’t happen to be a Trixie sock puppet, would you now?

Knowing Eric, and his most recent spiritual ascension, he’s probably moved beyond ILP.

Highly likely. I had spoken to her on the Skype mic for over 6 hours at one point, the personal misery that she is afflicted with, mind and body, definitely could bring about one’s suicide…however, I felt that she handled her circumstance fairly well with a particular workflow lifestyle…but you never know, sometimes life can be too much. Hopefully, she’s doing ok, and in a good frame of mind…although, her absence, on all forums, is very abrupt and out of character…and if that’s the case, then may she rest in peace for evermore.

Awesome progress with my chicks, no physical contact during feeding for a week. They still came up and accepted hand feeding. They flocked around me and allowed me to pick them up. Growth in size is great. Sadly I believe there are more roosters then hens but, they will eat rodents ,bugs and snakes so it buys them a place. We fed them snake the other day, they loved it, we throw live rodents to them and they eat them. They are still just young chicks. I do hope it keeps on track.

Yeah, I kinda miss the girl (guy?). She was a real head case, and could be awfully mean, but I liked her (despite that I don’t think she liked me).

A bit unrealistic though. That’s the only problem between us, I am a realist that questions the possibilities, she questions possibilities but sometimes not realistic ones or ones that are needed.

Life can be a bitch, but you have to take from your experiences and humans can even adopt others experiences to learn from them as well, (Empathy). Having a tough time does not mean you should end yourself, because once you do that, all possibilities of greatness will be lost. We humans do not know what death is outside of physical degradation and disappearance, so if there is another side to the coin, it could require preparation, only gained through lifes experiences.

Well, if Trixie was at all right, and she did commit suicide, then she’s probably living someone else’s life right now, hopefully a more pleasant one. She had this weird theory of consciousness that there was only one in all existence, and it took turns living people’s lives. So whereas I’m conscious right now, this life I’m living is really Trixie living gib’s life (without know that I was once Trixie, or will be in the future). The same of course applies to Trixie herself in the sense that you could very well say she was gib living Trixie’s life–but really, there is only “the” one consciousness.

She believed there was a glitch in the system, a bug (she thought of it like some kind of roll playing video game) which is why her life sucked. She reasoned that the god-like consciousness we all return to after we die would never choose to live a life with too much pain and suffering (which implied not everyone was sentient) so the fact that here she was living a miserable life meant there was some kind of fuck up in the system. I tried to convince her that she, living a human life at the moment, simply wasn’t in a position to say what kind of life the god-like consciousness we all return to after we die would choose. I tried to convince her that maybe a god-like being would be in a position to want to live a life of pain and suffering because that makes for a hell of a good story anyway (like a Shakespearean a tragedy). Maybe the goal of choosing lives to live is to live out stories. But she didn’t buy it (instead she said I was mad :laughing:).

Life is life, experiences are experiences. The collective consciousness/universe does not care nor is obligated to care which type of experiences one spawns into, it ALL contributes to the growth, the knowing and the expansion. We are all one, but separate due to expansion, there is no same and never will be, it’s a self correcting mechanism, collective consciousness divided algorithm, the diversity shows as an illusion to near all different perceptions but really we are all the same, we just have different eyes.

This is where the wisdom of"Appreciate what you have." “Make the best of it” comes from.

Some life will spawn into an already built or half built life of happiness and riches. Some will spawn without any of it, the goal is to experience, but in order to satsify ones own mind and life they must take said experiencing and create their own happiness or satisfaction with it.

The cycle as I posted so many times is as follows, it’s the ripple effect/affect. This applies to advancement and experiencing, perhaps other concepts as well.

Difference > Change > New. Change and different can be swapped, as change is different and difference is change. I am not sure if this is exactly how it goes. I have not talked about this cycle concept in a while.

The psychology/manipulation of the police cycle is this.

Fear > police demands > irrationality > police brutality > more fear.

Irrationality might be before police orders.

A person fears the police which can lead to being irrational and not thinking logically, which then may lead to police brutality, which influences more fear.

So all in all, police brutality is the polices fault… This was off topic, but w/e lol.

You and I, Arti, share a common perception of the universe (I think)–as being a conscious entity, the ultimate conscious entity if you will–something like a god. Individual organisms are like water droplets in comparison to the ocean of ultimate consciousness. Death is like a raindrop falling into the sea, and birth is like evaporation which will one day become a raindrop again. Is there any continuity between the first and second raindrop? I don’t think so. Once the first one falls into the sea, it is dilute and dispersed, forming a seamless unity with the sea, and the second raindrop is formed out of that same union, but it isn’t a continuation of the first raindrop–it is simply a new life.

This is a little different than what Trixie imagined (I think). She didn’t think of the universe as conscious (I don’t think), but that there is an ultimate consciousness which we all become after we die and before we are born again, but that this consciousness creates simulations of the universe for every life it chooses to enter. It’s more like a raindrop that becomes an ultimate raindrop–with super-mega-ultra-intelligence, knowledge, and power–and remembers that it can become any kind of raindrop it wants, and does. So there is continuity in this model: you can trace the “soul” of any raindrop to the one it was just prior to its current incarnation.

It’s all just cycles, we were not spawned as a species that can recognize patterns, mathematics, geometry and connections for nothing. We can do those things to see the bigger picture. We are gods, I just don’t like to use the term much anymore because it has become somewhat corrupted. Every person is their own individual god, but most people just waste away their ability in this plagued society where ideas and thinking are ‘evil’ and obeying orders and memorizing things are great.

That’s actually a great way to explain what it is, I have used an ocean and water droplets as a metaphor before, but for influence instead of consciousness.

Thinking of getting a hooker tonight and paying with fake money :sunglasses: …Don’t wanna be wasting my own money on women because im a “refuse to pay the price” kind of guy…ill go to their place and when i hand over fake cash hopefully she slips it into her bag and the session begins, might have to put a real ten note on top just in case, i think i can part with that.