What are you doing? (Part 1)

Could be true.
What is an anal JA?
Do you need me to do some laboratory tests?
Need my blood? Other samples?

It is true since you cannot prove otherwise.
JA=? (guess, keep yourself entertained).

It’s a matter of taste that I post here the way I post.
Not of superiority based on my intelligence or something else as abstract as that.
You don’t appear to understand this.
But most people don’t.
I want to live in a particular way.
When I come here, I come with certain expectations, which are generally never met.
This is a philosophy forum and I expect people to do something related to philosophy.
Unlike many other people, I don’t think that what we’re doing here, I mean philosophy, is something exceptional.
It’s not like I’m some kind of alpha male or some other such bullshit.
Some kind of leader of the pack or something like that.
I’m apparently not.
It’s just something I have an inclination to do.
Then I come across retards such as Fixed Cross and Sauwelios debating each other which is mysticism is more mystic.
It suffocates me to death and motivates me to aggression.
It’s the same in real life.
It’s nothing personal, my friends.
I just find you really really boring.

You are as boring, no, more so.

Okay, I’ll bite…what expectations?

What is your specific to you inclination?

Fixed.
I hope so?
I don’t know how Google Drive works.

I’ll let you hit me with whatever object you want if that’s going to help you.

To tackle certain philosophical subjects with a sufficient degree of seriousness.

Why are you being in binary mode…either/or? Why not tackle philosophy in all modes and gear it for the folks who may need a reprieve from seriousness every now and again? This especially applies to your own personal philosophy by which you make your choices about everything. Why stifle yourself and others as well? I am very serious about my philosophy but humor helps sometimes to curb my tone and my tenacity. Humor is more than mistakes, it’s about taking risks to connect with other folks, to share moments that can tell about truth as well.

You get frustrated from limiting yourself to this strict serious approach. Maybe sciforums.com would be more up your alley, it seems geared to dry research and outlooks…more serious.

When you’re confident you know certain subject better than others then you don’t want to let them think on their own – it will take too long – you want to make them listen to you. That’s how it works.

I have no problem with being less serious. That’s not the issue. The issue is that I need people I can cooperate with. These can be either people I can follow or people who will follow me. Doesn’t matter. I just despise it when everyone is minding their own business. I hate anarchy.

The link works now.

…busy.

Yes, but if you leave them on their own, which is to say, if you let them do whatever they want to do, it will take a looooooot of time for the synchronization between your level of understanding and their level of understanding to occur.
Thus, you need to use force.
Because by forcing them to pay attention to you, you speed up the process.
You reduce the amount of time they would waste looking for the answers in wrong directions.
You put some pressure on these wrong directions in order to force them to move in the right direction.

Well, it is your issue.
Not mine.

The question is: why is that a problem to you?
Why is that relevant?

Follow you exactly where?

I will make sure to ask them if they can explain themselves to you.

I asked you to explain yourself (I just despise it when everyone is minding their own business. I hate anarchy.), to use your force, to speed up my understanding, and for some reason, you react childishly rather making your meanings clear. You behave inappropriately in ways that don’t align with your supposed intentions of teaching anyone, anything. I’m all done asking you to help me understand your meaning since you are a child rather than an adult.

Nevermind, follow someone else.

I can’t believe that it’s already the 1st of July. Time keeps on slippin’…slippin’…slippin’ into the future.

Temper tantrum?
I don’t understand what your problem is.

Marveling that the number of ridiculous males here keeps growing. That could amount to a great deal of required ignoring.

Less than a dozen ILP male, regular posters do not antagonize the females here or write the most outlandish idiocy directed at women in general, they are by and far smarter than the rest.

Lurking women, who are reading this…I’m dying here without you, being smothered by male stupidity who have the numbers. No, I won’t ask you, any of you, to subject yourselves to this woman bashing and belittling segment of supposedly intelligent males, you have your own battles out there with these types of males, so I will wage war on my own here with only a few female allies and we will push back their ridiculousness, their stupidity, and the self-hatred that they project upon us. War on ladies! Screw-yah(the female battlecry)! Screw-yah! :handgestures-salute:

Whew, I feel much better. :evilfun: :laughing:

I think you’re over-reacting.

In your case, I’m under-reacting. Every exchange we have, you sabotage it.

Joker just got a ride through our home on my back. :open_mouth: He was shocked that I could do it, I knew that I could. A strong woman can save a man’s life and I pride myself on being able to help when needed. I now know that I can move him out of harms way, not sure how far though. I would struggle if he was dead weight, then I’d have to roll him onto a large, sturdy piece of cloth and drag. An adrenaline rush would most definitely add to my strength and speed, but would it increase my endurance enough to witness major gains…say in the distance I could carry him up an incline?

Giddyup, cowgirl!!! :smiley:

Right. :evilfun: :laughing: