What are you doing? (Part 1)

Watching new series Gypsy (on Netflix) favourite actress Naomi Watts and listening to it’s theme song Gypsy… youtu.be/a2osQPU7CT0

For some reason Stevie Nicks reminds me of WendyDarling.

How so? :-k

Been in hospital, i got shot in my fucking hand, bullet hit at a awkward angle… broke two of my fingers, split them down the sides and busted a knuckle… amazing how much damage one bullet can do

Enjoining some downtime.

Manikin, time to consider moving to a better neighborhood; or brush up on your gun safety. (I know hollow points can do a lot of damage, you’re lucky to have a hand left…but on the bright side, it could have been worse, you could have been left with no left hand and a large hospital bill to deal with).

Magnus, you look like an introverted computer hacker type.

I just imagine you to be a hippie type, bare foot and a free spirit in summertime.

I refer to the modern hippie as a Granola who eats granola, is vegan, dread locks, wears sandals, artsy-fartsy, smokes ganja regularly, etc. I am not a Granola.

I love being barefoot and my compromise is sandals when outdoors. Unfortunately, I have to surrender my sandals for a few winter months. A free spirit used to describe my younger years…the adventures were momentous. I sampled much of what life had to offer in little more than a decade, then the MI struck full force and sidelined me. Total bummer! :confused:

I was shot once through the back of my leg. It went in and out. Almost 20 years ago give or take. It bled a lot but in the long run healed up and is fine.

I broke my hand once in a motorcycle wreck. Now that sucks. Good luck with your physical therapy. It’ll be a while before your handwriting is back to what it used to be, if it ever is.

How’d you get shot in the hand? A friend of mine blew part of his hand off once. He owned a pawn shop where we used to hang out as teenagers, and he went to unload an old cz-75, but he slipped and dropped the slide and it slam fired and shot his middle finger off but they out that shit back on and did some skin grafts and shit and now his hand looks a little weird but its all good.

Just past disputes, grudges, exposing myself on the block too long etc…They shot from a distance in a car.

Luckily i’m right handed as I can still participate in my hobbies.

Stumbled on Christian Television Network while looking for BBC news channel and ended up watching Conquer Series infomercial. I can see how it could appeal to a lot of people. But shouldn’t this kind of stuff be free coming from the church? I don’t see how this is any different than any other sel-help commercial paid program. Imagine going to your pastor and have to pay in order to get counseled, that’s basically what’s happening. The Church is open for business.

Did a little research on this group.

In 1976, the church purchased the 50 acres of the old Multnomah County Fairgrounds with plans to develop a regional shopping center and housing development, as well as a new church building.

In 1979, the church moved into the new building at 701 N. Main Avenue.

In 1984, Ted Roberts came to East Hill—reportedly to “shut the doors”—as senior pastor. Instead, church membership continued to grow under his leadership. Dr. Ted Roberts has now moved on from East Hill to run Pure Desire Ministries on a full-time basis. He is the host of the Conquer Series. It is very rare to find unblemished men or women in these so called religious establishments.

To WendyDarling

SM wrote:

1367533575.jpg

Watching (depressing) news. Serbia elects its first lesbian prime minister and hopes to get full EU membership by 2020. Serbia… really? I thought you guys were orthodox.

Happy 4th Of July USA! :flags-usa:

Tie dye? :puke-front:
My version of a dress to frolic in, scrap the shoes and purse.

I had the same response really what the glowing fucktart.
Ive learned lesbians can not be trusted. All the ones I know are backstabbing damaged goods especially the pristine looking.

Back in Amsterdam if a gurl wants to be safe from Mocrohusslers she tells them shes a Serb. Works better than a gun in the nuts.

I don’t know.

:smiley:

Why do I want to hug everybody…right now? I think I am overflowing with happiness today and the good stuff has yet to start. Mama’s having a family dinner later and my baby Sister is in town for a visit and we are going to be soooooooooooooooooooo silly until the wee hours. Joker’s in for a treat. :evilfun: :laughing: My taller mini me will be sleeping over and the dust will be blown off of all the board games. I love her but she tries to cheat, I mean fudge, like crazy sometimes, gotta watch her like a hawk. :laughing:

37 weeks without tobacco, 41 weeks without alcohol. Looking forward to my first year of abstaining.

Congratulations. =D>

You can do it! I am sure.

WendyDarling,

:mrgreen:

Define what YOU mean by frolic?
But that’s a great dress.

My version of something to frolic in is

Light, airy, freeing…

But they kind of have their similarities,don’t they?