White women's days are numbered..

There are big women in sports, in heavy weight category. Female sumo wrestlers, for example, have to abide by strict diet and exercise routine, so you can’t say just because a woman is fat, she’s unfit.

Yes, they can.

Pandora, I’ll be honest. I have probably never read much of what you’ve posted. We haven’t talked that much. A lot of times i read down the page and don’t look for who’s posts they are I’ll just read the page.

That being said, these last 2 exchanges that we’ve had have forced me to feel a need to inquire about something.

Are you a kool aid drinker? About the girl power stuff?

I can’t really be on board with conversations that are just repetitions of cliches and I can’t really get into people who are stuck in 1 mode. So do you think about this stuff all day? Can you really not see that the same things you’re saying men do, that women do also? Have you like…completely bought in to this prepackaged position and if so are you unable to see outside of it?

I don’t mean any offense, I just need to know before I start ending up in more conversations with you.

Like the way UCC does with the right wing stuff…and the way Iambiguous does with the dasein stuff…are you gonna be the same way but just with the girls are good, boys are bad stuff?

Because if so that’s just not interesting to me at all.

People like that, it’s like you can read the title of the thread, already know that they’re going to say, and you can just scroll past all their posts and read the stuff from the people that may say things you might not predict.

I mean how many times do I need to read UCC telling me that Obama stole the Lindbergh baby?

I mean it’s literally laughable. Among people who spend time near me, I’m pretty well known for not thinking that much of anything is funny ever.

Every time I laugh, someone goes, “oh my god, i don’t think I’ve ever heard that dude laugh before”, then someone replies, “you know what? me neither.”

But when I see Iambiguous post all that shit up that he’s got copied on his desktop at all time, and when I see UCC start deceiving himself about what’s logical in order to cozy up to his security blanket of political ideology, I do in fact literally open my mouth and make the sound that is known as laughter.

Or that fred guy or random factor. You see his name and you’re like, “here we go, this guy is gonna talk about his greatness, and go on and on in an emotional way about shit like pain and sorrow and striving and proceed to tell everyone that he’s the shit just for still being alive on earth. Then he’s going to get hostile with someone.”

Fit to sumo wrestle? I think you just made my point. Exceptions prove the rule. Are you into logic at all?

I haven’t seen you talk so much in a while, Smears.

That’s it?

yo Mr reasonable, my thread did a good job of exposing the bitch, be careful it doesn’t expose your faggot needy desperate ways as well

Sumo wrestlers store fat differently. They store their fat subcutaneously (right under skin), so it’s mostly muscle beneath the skin. It has to do with which fats (carbs really) they eat and when. There was a doc about it, but I can’t find it.

Yes, you da man, manni. What a chance does a fat bitch like me have with a super stud like you. :laughing:

You need to stop being so mean to everyone Pandora. Always waving that damn sword around.

Me?

mannikin are you one of the trannies? If so, I should tell you about how I made the manager of this bar really upset by casting youtube videos of trans surgeries from my phone to the big tv over the bar at the place. He didn’t know it was me and I kept bumping his netflix off the tv with my phone and casting all kinds of crazy shit, which culminated in him realizing it was me and all hell just broke loose. Pretty funny stuff.

Am I wrong for publicly displaying a video of a person having their genitals chopped up? Or was the bar manager wrong for being insensitive to the whole matter and trying to prevent the normalization of the tranny life?

Manni was asking for it. You need some disciplining, as well, for trying to emotionally manipulate women.

This guy started screaming, “It’s you! You’re the one who’s been putting dicks on the TV!”. Poor kid didn’t know what to do he was so upset. I must have sat there for about 2 hours, and over that time, I changed his tv from netflix to youtube maybe 40 times. Started casting videos of kittens born premature drinking milk from bottles, then moved on to police brutality, then abortions, then the trans surgery. This guy was enraged. Maybe the most pissed off anyone’s ever been at me.

Like when you’re already outside on a sidewalk in a city but the guy wants to kick you out and you’re like, “sir I’m actually already out of the bar” and he’s like, “gtfo the property” and I’m like, “sir this is a public sidewalk”.

This is interesting. We have a four way stand-off: Turd vs. Pandora vs. Smears vs. Manni. ← All people who hate each other.

Turd hates Panda-bear and Smears, we all know that. Given how he treats Trixie for being a hermi (he thinks she’s a trani snicker), I can guess he’s not too fond of Manni either.

Panda-bear hates Smears for for mistreating women, Turd for being sexist, and Manni for being just plane mean.

And Smears hates Pandora for hating on him, Turd for hating on him, and now Manni for, just recently, hating on him.

I guess Smear’s hate is at least retaliatory.

I’m okay with Manni actually, he never had a choice in the matter, has no apparant mental issues, is a shitty artist, but hey, lots of those out there. Your presumptuous.

Also not opposed to Pandora. Yes, she is heavily bigoted like you are Gib, but at least she posts on other kinds of topics other than manhate.

Also, I don’t hate Smears, I merely think he should be out on death row. I would have no issues writing him while in jail, or visiting his grave, shedding a tear or two every few years, wishing it could of gone differently, why oh why did he have to die, why did he have to be a drug addict, so had to die?

It’s that simple. Don’t hate anyone, Pandora is evil, but not the sum of all evil, only partially twisted, given her natural hatred to mankind, but not all humans. She is very supportive of some kinds of humans, predominantly fat women, be they weight lifters or sumo wrestlers. No man so far is convinced by her arguments, except perhaps you Gib. I can see you being dominated by a large sumo girl. Maybe have a threesome, you with two, they can sit on your face, ride you, peg you while holding the needle in your arm. You can start a thread about sex with two sumo girls, listing the frequency of the sex, and your happiness. Just know they will expect you to pay for all the dinner dates.

Well, would you look at that. Turd’s full of love after all. He’s just one big fuzzy love ball.

We can say for sure that you four are rivals at least in this thread. I mean, I’m sure you hold nothing but respect for Pandora… you just get really, really, really, really, really pissed off at her sometimes, comparing yourself to a ballerina.

As for Manni, you were almost right about that… until you said her (yes, I’m saying it’s a her) art sucked, and then it was over.

And how dare you use fat chicks as a symbol of mockery against me. They got feelings too, you know. They’re just as worthy of love and sexual pleasure as any other human being… you sick twisted fuck.