White women's days are numbered..

Gib… I’ve intentionally chosen a lifestyle of no friends and activities to save money for buying equipment. I intentionally try to be a loser cause it is so cost effective.

However, seeing that last post of yours, I’m reminded of that story of Diogenes the Cynic, who gave up all his possessions except a bowl for water, and one day he saw a little poor child con up to the water, and without a bowl, cupped his hands together to drink. Diogenes then looked at his howl, and threw it down in disgust.

You Gib, are the greatest bored as fuck loser in the history of the universe, and whereas I strive for it, it comes naturally to you. In that instant, seeing that reply, I learned your the fountainhead, and eagerly kneel down before you and recognize you as the ultimate archetype of bored loser idling time on threads with nothing to do with him.

Teach me of master, teach me to suck at all things as bad as you do! With you, it isn’t merely a quantity or quality game, but you’ve taken it to a whole new level. Your like, a little shitheaded Buddha.

That’s your come back to me? That I’m bored?

Man, you were doing better with the needle comments.

Trust me, I’ve got enough to preoccupy my time.

Clearly not. I’m barely back from Taco Bell, and your already at it. Your like a machine.

This is literally the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thanks man.

I can multitask, you know.

Ever tried running a software business? It tends to eat up a lot of your time. It’s a small little business that ain’t doing too bad despite being run by a druggie who’s destroying himself. How’s your drug free life taking off?

If you look at the time stamps between my two lasts posts, you’ll see there was about 2 and a half hours between, and about half an hour between your post and my second one. The application I’m working on was busy parsing in a rather large PHA file. I kinda have to sit there and wait while that’s going on. Meanwhiiile… I decide to hit refresh at ILP… and there you are! :smiley: … essentially replying with a glorified “you suck”!

Now, we’ve established that you’re a loser, but since you were so fucking wrong about my having a lot of idle time, that makes you… drum roll… the biggest loser here! And boy are you doing a good job of getting people not to like you.

Congrats! :smiley:

Oh right, I forgot… you’re “trying”… that’s convenient, i’nit? ← That’s like a drug addict saying “I can quit anytime. I’m just choosing not too.”

You are soooooooooooooooo in denial about the fact that you’ve got issues. H’oh boy, are you in denial. Let me rip off the bandaid:

You’re central issue, Turd, the whole reason you’re here, is because you’re pissed off at how utterly unappreciated you are. You went through hell in a war fighting for a noble cause only to return home and get lambasted by liberals telling you that war is evil, that soldiers are killers–killing innocent Muslims, innocent men, women, and children–for a President that lied about the existence of WMDs so that he could march in on an innocent country to steal their oil. That’s the thanks you get after however many years of service, service that you performed in order to fight for their freedom, for their right to free speech, the very free speech that they use to demonize you for doing so.

They tell you that you didn’t have to, that there was another way, a more peaceful way, but you chose to kill, you chose to kill people your government duped you into thinking were the bad guys.

Now, I’m not saying they’re right, but I am saying this is the crux of your issue, it’s why you’re so pissed off at the world.

Now, how you gonna get them back? I know! You’re gonna read! You’re gonna read a whole bunch of history. You’re gonna read the ancients. Diogenes, Sun Tzu, the Stoics, etc. And you’ll show them up with your brainz. And sometimes it works! Sometimes you’re able to pass off such lame come backs as: you’re bored, or: you suck, dressed up in a story about Diogenes and how you feel like him in this moment. But really, when you strip all that away, you’re just a sad (in your own words) loser who can’t find the meaning in his life.

So you come here to shit on everyone, dump a huge turd, because that makes you feel like a real man.

That pretty much sums you up. Now what I’m going to do, Turds, because this has been a long time coming, is put a link in my sig to this post so that everyone can see the truth. But I’d like this to be a joint effort–you and me–so I’m going to give you a choice. What should we call it? I’m thinking:

a) Psychoanalyzing the Turdster.

b) The Truth about Ferguson.

c) Everything you wanted to know about the Turd but were too afraid to ask.

I could defend you, you know. I could defend you against bitches like Pandora. But I can’t. We don’t exactly see… eye to eye… do we? Sometimes you just gotta… pick a side. I’m good that way, you know–flexible with my mind, my views, my values. It helps not being too attached to hang ups and issues, being able to let things go. But I guess we’re at war, you and I. Well, as the Quebecois say: c’est la vie.

How was your taco?

Damn I’m good.

Did you see his portrayal of women? That is not something that come out of a healthy mind.

Pandora…are you just about that 1 cause? Women above everything?

Only when provoked.

Manni must be a jew; first he provokes a group fight, and then just goes and hides under a rock somewhere.

That’s you Manni:

Fucking Anti-Semetic, Cock Hating Chubby Nationalist.

I refuse to cyberstalk you anymore, you sicken me.

Don’t forget to foe me.

If I foed you, I would have to for all the fat, hateful, sexually biased anti-semites on thus forum.

Are you sure you’re not a liberal? Maybe you should move to the Clinton camp.

They are called Obamavilles, named after the Hoovertowns that popped up amongst the homeless during the great depression.

No, than you very much, last thing I need is to seek refuge with a bunch of homeless liberals. All it takes is one bat shit reggae white girl to start bitching we need to get serious and do something about the homeless problem, then the city shows up with construction vehicles to plow the homeless camp into none existence. I know how liberalism works, want nothing to do with it.

More power you give to liberals, the more they use it against you. Enough is enough, stand up to Kropotkin.

Yeah, there’s whole legions of them around here.

Hey, what happens when you foe somebody? Do you not see their posts? Can they not PM you?

I wonder what Turd’s foe list looks like. Probably a mile long with me on the top. :laughing: I wonder what his friend list looks like: proly just Ucci.

Are you one of those people who always feels provoked?

Interesting.

See how the responses to Pandora, from the males spirals down into abuse.

Why?

Because she suggested she might be FAT, but we don’t know what element of truth there is in this.

"Nope, I wouldn’t touch a fat girl, with a 40 foot barge pole.

WTF will the guys think of me.

I bet some of them have had GF’s who were on the “porky” side and enjoyed them in the comfort of their own homes. LOL

In fact, a well rounded maternal type would be perfect for The Turd.

No, she really wouldn’t, my hobbies are physical, and I maintain a area of next to no space, as if I lived in a submarine. Whenever I figure out a way to shrink things to make it more efficient, I do.

Yeah, it’s true, but we don’t use words like 'porky", we use big boned plus size…sensitivity of feelings over responsibility…always…