The root of envy and hatred – the social evil of Marriage

As Ian Curtis had rightly said, “[the so-called] Love will tear us apart”. Jacob C Toews: “Nearly half of today’s marriages end in divorce. Is the entire marriage institution headed toward oblivion? Many are predicting that marriage will soon be a thing of the past—perhaps within a generation. The number of broken homes is increasing, with Russia and eastern European countries [relatively Droogie realms (Serbia is cognate to serpent)] showing the highest spikes in divorce. BBC News reported that “the chances of this year’s newly-weds staying together for the rest of their lives are slimmer than ever”.
Marriagists favour the doddering “institution” of marriage (with their glass is half-empty hence I need my one drop pessimism!), ignoring calls for reform.
Some instinctively feel “marriage is sacred and cannot be questioned”. Others are insecure about their lack of logical self-development (lack of Norepi), and thus lack of dark appeal, and feel that this lack of appeal rules them out as supporters of an individualist, non-maritally amorous new order. Both are mistaken, and should heed logic, not instincts or deep-set fears and insecurities!
As Jacob Toews adds: “Many struggle to find happiness, only to watch their visions, goals and expectations evaporate into heartbreak and failure." People, losing sight of what makes them happy, feel that another person (“soulmate”) can bring them happiness. How can that be? If both share deep common interests (other than just “making a family”) and love each other for that, it is logical friendship; that is much more rewarding; it is far better than marriage in the solemn sense in which it is understood: a desperate compromise I’ll have at least 1 “friend”, in a society whose unfriendliness linear thinkers create but don’t think about (yet they pretend Kantianistically moral).
The custom of marriage blocks an effectively infinite, low-importance utility (love), blocking it by illogical artificial contracts (“marriages”) – it is similar to how Big Oil blocks the supply of oil, inventing a myth of scarcity (“peak oil”) merely to sell oil at higher prices; that is the style of many linear thinkers!
The ritual of marriage, though an occasion as evil as to drive logical girls to tears, is pre-emptively disguised as celebration, involving the bribing of the Toms, Dicks, and Harries, with food, so that they publicly, insincerely endorse a custom wholly unnecessary, one side of a coin whose other side is a world of rape and more generally what may be called “male” competitive behavior.
The “male” competitive attitude prescribed by the analytic school is, as Paloma Migone notes, “similar to the territorial behaviour of chimpanzees, which continuously monitor the borders of their territory… “When a male stranger is found he is likely to be brutally beaten and possibly killed" (van Vugt).
Wilhelm Reich says: “From the standpoint of social development, the family cannot be considered the basis of the authoritarian state, only as one of the most important institutions which support it. It is, however, its central germ cell, the place of reproduction of the reactionary. Being itself caused by the authoritarian system, the family is the most important institution for its conservation.” Love ought to be a trivial, omnipresent, depoliticized aspect of life, not centrally governing life and death. Think about it, and let the typical adjectives like “sacred” fade away: marriage is suddenly exposed as a perverted scandal seeming logical only in the context of an illogical society.
The idea that placing obstructive bounds on the lives of others – may be “moral” – is an instinctive behavioral relic originating from some prehistoric instinct of jealousy, and not, as some feel, an idea polished by the intellectual machinery of man over years of debate. Evidently, such debates have never occurred; people were too shy or too touchy about this topic! In other words, the instincts behind the “natural” justification of marriage appear to be apish impurities of behavior, and not divine truths associated with man’s logical side.
The marital system used to help reactionaries survive, so it may have served a purpose long ago, but needs to be phased out (at least among those who are more logical) – because a much happier life can be obtained by lighter and less destructive social systems than marriage, whose continuing presence hints that mainstream academic sociology is also barren (due to analytic degradation) – in how it fails to originate new, novel systems. There’s nothing progressive about marriage, which is the same old “a man with a club, a cave, and a wife” custom. The old elfish logical customs must return!
Illogical, brain-destroying manners are practiced by the spouses, like tracking the partner’s mental states, ensuring that the partner’s alliances are “profitably aligned”, meeting mutual acquaintances together (and smiling at them as if to prove their “friendship”), and such activities occupying wasted time. Such socio-economic activities are not love, but lesser social activities involving shared time misinterpreted as “the time of love” or “necessary sacrifices”.
More or less, love is unrelated to such quantitative social activity; it is qualitative. It is about appreciation of another as an end in itself rather than a means; this logical interpretation of love frees time and people, making it ubiquitous and trivial, rather than the misunderstood birthplace of war and contention.
From the point of view of Gnostics who have the ability to understand and appreciate objects – as humans are the most enjoyable “objects” of all, one’s quality of life is evidently poor if he or she loves merely one person’s lovable things in his or her one life (once again, there is no such thing as reincarnation).
In other words, as merely one person holds only limited charm for a creature as inquisitive as the thinking man – in marriage, intimacy becomes a novelty out of necessity; one doesn’t want to burn it out quick; so the focus is usually not on the object of the so-called love at all – but rather some vain pursuits and perfunctory beating around the bush (e.g.: going somewhere together). Thus usual married lifestyle can be called “love” only by some syllogical “reasoning”; it is anything but love (which means the delving into another).
Real love has a qualitative aspect to it (qualitative sampling of varied lovers, rather than quantitative sampling of one “lover” as in marriage). Thus, though true love is noble and good – the idea of solemn love (or its marital manifestation) – was the worst invention by the worst poet, repeated by all village idiots until eventually, the ignorant came to see it as a “divine truth”.
The question is: is multiple love (or polyamory) morally inferior to the practice of leaving the beautiful to stalkers trying to escape the ugliness of a world promoted by conservatives who defend marriage, war, usury etc.? The Droogies do not have such definitions of "morality” which allow for the mass-killings of young males and mass war-rape of young females to be ignored as “reality-sanctioned exceptions to the theory of morally marital mankind”.
Of what use is the linear thinkers’ famed “multitasking”, if it has not learned how to love multiple people at a time, simply because humans are too complex and easier categorized as “suspicious – to be ignored” than “loved”?
And what of the biological law that one gets bored of the partner after 3 years, according to science? It is a strange “morality” that orders you to suppress your fondness for another, merely because that person is “married”.
Another reason for the inferiority of marriage – it denies education to children, causing mental diseases. Delanceyplace quotes Jared Diamond: "The role of ‘allo-parents’ – i.e., individuals who are not the biological parents but who do some care-giving – has ever been decreasing in recent decades. Daniel Everett, who lived for many years among the Piraha Indians of Brazil, commented, "The biggest difference is that Piraha children roam about the village and are considered to be related to and partially the responsibility of everyone”. Allo-parents are psychologically important influences and models beyond the parents themselves”. Allo-parents are intellectually healthy adults who therefore find curious kids to be good to hang out with it (not in the pedophilic sense!) – As kids can prove to be of help (help with routine tasks), or cuddly; they can collect fruits, for example, and even learn something about life along the way. The excess energy of overly herdist or pet-dog-like children can be usefully used; and they’ll even escape the trap of foolhood (thus anthropologists working with Piraha-like societies “often comment on what strikes them as the precocious maturity of their children”).
The idea of love ought to be separated from the idea of reproduction. Reproduction is no longer the “last word in the arms race”, so not all pairs in love may reproduce, only any two of your episodes of love that are the most intense.

(PS: Above excerpted from my latest book, the Punk/Droogie manifesto: www.djedefsauron.net)

What do you think about marriage?

Well, I’m married, so I oughtn’t be too harsh on it (especially as my husband may be reading over my shoulder). These days you can get divorced as easily as you can get married. Marriage serves financial purposes, and other purposes too (like automatic hospital visitation rights). We got married primarily for visa reasons. And they say romance is dead :slight_smile:.

I understand that people think their love will last forever and want to express this formally. One thing about marriage is that almost every culture in the world has this ritual, or one like it, which says that there must be something fairly ‘human’ about it.

Polygamy is a different issue. We tried it for a phase once but it didn’t really work out. Although, now we have a kind of ‘turn the occasional blind eye’ arrangement, which works much better. I think that the natural human drive is to have sex with many people, but only love one. Some people probably find themselves as exceptions to this rule somehow, but I still think (based on anecdotal evidence) that this is how most people work.

That’s only sexually, though, right? I actually find that my sexual interest in my partner is re-enlivened after I sleep with someone else. But sexually bored and actually bored are very different things - I love every second of being with my husband.

Tolkien says that the Valar imposed marriage on the elves, actually… their culture is dead, it is true, but they were raped so preferentially that there’s a bit of the elf in each of us, more or less

Anyway, a point against calling marriage “fairly human” – it may actually be a type of “racism” or “pro-linear thinker”-ism (a form of speciesism maybe?)

The majority is indeed misguided. But there can be alternate systems and these often work, or will work if people are allowed to join. For example, what if i start an “Open (pseudo-)marriage” website and people start joining it given their venereal tests are cleared. The type of Polygamy you practiced might not have been in the right context or right method*, so it may have seemed unnatural. Open to debate.

*Probably the error was: missing the female-dominated type of sexual approach stage (as in bonobos), and limited to the male-dominated type (as in chimpanzees).

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_izpq0Ar-Y

So you do sleep with someone else at times. Well yours ain’t much of a marriage in the formal, strict sense in which i mean it when i criticize it and call for its abolition (at least among people like me), then!

For example even the “dark elven” people whom i derive from had marriage systems, but that was only in theory. Someone has described:

"Anthropologist Christopher Fuller has said that, “The Nayars’ marriage system has made them one of the most famous of all communities in anthropological circles”

A nice little paragraph used to be there in the Nair page in Wikipedia but “the evil system” has deleted it.
Lemme find it… yes, i found it! Here:

google.co.in/search?q=anthr … hibited%22

Quote:The nature of the Nayar system was that just as a woman was involved in marital relationships with a number of men, a man was married to a number of women. Nayar women and their husbands traditionally did not live together in the same household. Husbands were obliged to present their wives certain gifts at specified times, but their relationship had little significance beyond the sexual liaison and the provision of legitimacy to children produced in the marriage. Since the men resided separately and were not ranked in any way, Nayar co-husbandship cannot be typified by the hierarchy characteristic of associated marriage or the solidarity of fraternal polyandry. Also in contrast with both fraternal and associated systems, the men who visited a single woman could not be brothers, nor could a man have sexual relations with two women of the same household. That is, fraternal polyandry and sororal polygyny were prohibited".

Quoted from
"Conclusion: Asian and African Systems of Polyandry
NANCY E. LEVINE*
and
WALTER H. SANGREE** "

These open systems were attacked by the herdist majority and forcibly destroyed. For example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malabar_M … _Act,_1896

Just how the people promoting them were attacked in some of the first modern genocides. For example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captivity … ringapatam

Anyway, i’m never gonna get married in that formal sense in which it is defined in India (i’m 29)
Somehow, I feel a strange repulsion towards a custom that tells, “Do not make love to that beautiful girl, since SHE IS MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE!”

I’ll make sure i survive any attempts at murder and get my type of “light-hearted marriage” in the tradition of my dark elven ancestors :wink:

Really? Hey, how come you ain’t bored of repetition, as in “familiarity breeds contempt”? Your husband some kind of superman? Not every girl is so lucky hehe, wouldn’t you like to do some of those good lasses a good turn and share him with them? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn’t you love to delve into others as well? :stuck_out_tongue: After all, humans are the most complex objects in the world thus ideally explored as much as possible in the ONE LIFE that one has!

Marriage is not the root of envy and hatred. Envy, and hatred, can be caused when a female does not share herself with a male, but shares herself with another male. Thanks for clogging up the forums though.

If you layer enough words, you might be able to string a complexity of words, within words, lulling your viewer into a state of drowsiness, so much so they might believe your words, based upon other words, based upon other words.

Even if marriage is not THE root of envy and hatred, it sure is one of the roots behind how, in “our” modern mainstream society, everyone is suspicious of the other and “plays” by the rules of game theory

Huh, that is the typical misinterpretation of nonlinear communication, as mine is. You can even call it “sorcery”, as them fools used to do

I dont call it sorcery, I call it false advertising, and babble. You reel them in with the false advertising, then you lul them into a state of complacency with the babble. People will buy anything, these days.

Um, no. People are suspicious of unmarried couples too. Boyfriends and girlfriends, etc. Game theory is based on DNA traits.

The majority of marriages are not monogamous. The main variance is the level of honesty about this.

All lives change, including ours. It’s just that we go through change together. We’ve moved through three countries together, each had several jobs and friendship groups, and travelled extensively. We have both changed too, as people, substantially. Being married doesn’t mean ‘repetition ad naseum’ any more than being single does.

People change, people move and grow, but how does all that matter to our discussion (all this can’t be ascribed to marriage)… say something about the genocide and false-hearted legislation that i pointed out above.

i still feel that marriage begets ABC = the conflict and petty familial barricading that we see in our world – which provides a needless basis for the justification for every other form of militant groupism, causing other far greater evils (PQR). I guess you that, since you’re a well-off Londoner, you don’t really know the extent of evil associated with ABC. The indirect aspects of PQR (WWI , WWII etc.) are indeed great but at least the causality in those cases is winding and difficult to prove. But even of the plainly evident direct aspects of PQR, you haven’t seen the acid throwings, the “honor” killings, the ignorant hypocrisy of the females and the rapes by the equally ignorant and hypocritical males… all a bunch of miseducated ageing adoloscents misguided by a false respect for false customs…

I guess you should hear this from me twice: The elves did not have marriage, the Valar “taught it to” (imposed it on) them, according to no less than Tolkien!

People differ, perceptions differ. Realities are Nonlinear and necessarily complex. What is, to you, “drowsiness”, may be, for someone like me, enlightenment (for want of a better term).

Babble, sorcery, malign nonlinear speech with the terms of your choice…

A shallow misinterpretation of what i said, and a shallow reply.
Trixie, though perhaps smart and great, , you seem not exactly wise (that’s why you add “wise” in your name hwehe).

You seem uninformed as to the psychological and mass-psychosocial aspects of game theory. Like, heard of the “arms race”, that’s what i’m talking about? What shit misinvestment is that?

Psychology is based on DNA.

Shallow misinterpretations?

How can the reader be accused of misinterpretations, when you use sensationalism, false advertising, and twisting of words to draw the reader in?

Buffoon.

Eheh :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, maybe i do! i must*! Just like the Sex Pistols. As they said, never mind the bollocks!

But my intent is noble, as you’ll see if you read through; your current “modern capitalist Utopia” is actually dystopian, we find.

• We Must adopt desperate measures, if logic is to survive the onslaught against it. What harm in using a few of our enemies’ strategies if our heart is in the right place?

By the way, can you point out an example of the sensationalism and “twisting of words” that i use? (Forget it if you can’t). Just so as to learn my own shortcomings…

DNA is so quantitative and complex that it is of no practical significance.
How many peoples’ DNA (and how much of it) can you analyze? There are limits to this microscopist approach. Psychology, and mass-psychology is a different, qualitative discipline heavily oriented towards the theoretical side*.

• If you really like the subject, here are some new insights:

djedefsauron.net/index.php?o … Itemid=146

Trixie… feelin’ drowsy?
PS: Sorry i can’t help but be a bit more abrasive than most – what can i do, i’m a sort of imp or dark elf :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, sorry,
Can’t help being a jerk to other posters, but never mind the bollocks :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s part and parcel of my personality :confused: Take the goods, ignore the bads i suggest

In a society where the bitchiest and the dirtiest rule, those who want to be the smartest and the strongest have no affirmation, and the strongest and the smartest can only create a family (for rising up children). Family has no meaning if it is no the upbringing and creation of a certain type of humans.

Thanks to post-Draconian “laws”/loopholes and illogical realities (nationalism, racism and in general all forms of herdism), the “smartest and the strongest” often are the bitchiest and the dirtiest. You are right to say that “Family has no meaning”

I was just thinkin about it… it seems to me that people make such a big deal about staying together through thick and thin, primarily because of their innate insecurity and lack of self esteem i.e. fear of lack of quality of character

Completely erroneous.

Personally I do not care for marriage, but I don’t see it going out of fashion.

The fact that half are terminated before one of the partners dies is no indication of its immanent demise.
Simply enough, 100 years ago it was almost impossible to get a divorce, and given the shorter life expectancy few expected to live long enough to want to do it all again, as living alone was never really an option.
People live longer and have more time to get bored - that, and the fact the divorce is a little easier these days make the figure of 50% a success story - not a failure. People don’t stop at one, but try again and again.

In my view, I do not need a legal contract with my partner, as my word is my bond. There is nothing else to say.

“Serbia” is cognate with “servant”, not with “serpent”.

Says who? And what has this to do with marrying or not?

We know that all people who have morals reproduce, specifically muslims.

If you think that (master) morality is “herdism” then happy dying too youuu, happy dying tooo youuuu…

Well, actually I may be wrong. But it would make sense, I think, as “slave” is cognate with “Slav”. In any case, “Serbia” is not cognate with “serpent”.

I suppose the connection would be Eve. But you should really ask anand_droog.

You say this again with the possibility of “maybe wrong”? I don’t know what people from Holland have to say after being raped by Spain for centuries? Anyway, in the face of the death of nations such remarks are Unnietzschean til the end.

Did not uncle Nietzsche put all his money on Russia for the future? How many Slaves can you buy from Russia? Why not buy Nietzsche self who felt himself Polish?

Oliver de Waal, the owner of Nietzsche.