What are you doing? (Part 1)

Weights and water time, followed by refuelling on salmon courgette and sweet-potato mash :stuck_out_tongue:

I recently learned of the extremely detrimental side effects I could have suffered when my iron was dangerously low as to be non-existent in my blood stream so having to make my heart work Nths times faster in order to get oxygen to my vital organs, but the doctors failed to tell me any of this :neutral_face:

…but at least I’ll work harder at staying well :slight_smile:

Oh :laughing: a pretty cool thing to be called… the man had such flair and manner.

I’ll have to go check out your angry musings over there :smiley:

“d63 is a veritable sweetheart.”

LOve ya, man!
To which the proper response is:

“Forget it d63, you’re not getting my last Bud-Lite.”

Hey! What the hell are you doing outside of your thread! Get back in there immediately!

Oh that dungeon mentality wearing off you is it? Feeling a little daring are you?

Not on my watch!
You must ask your master satyr for permission.

Go on, do it!
On your knees…

Beg!
Beg!

Beg to be released for a moment, a chance to roam free and be instantly excited with the thought of independence!

A new beggining…

But NO!

you’re not ready for it are you? What’s the point, don’t bother yourself with such ideas, they must only be destructive…lonely like the moon…

There, there…
Back into your cage…my sweet child…where you will be safe.

My boss signed title of her Buick over to me… Daaamn. She is the best.A few months ago she surprised me by letting me use it to get to and from work so that my husband could have our truck for his work (self employed). This gift is meant to allow me to have more freedom to go where I want or need without having to time it with my husband. Hell, I never complained, nor did my husband, we never said a darn thing… she just cared enough. It about brought tears to my eyes.

Have you experienced this, or is it an excerpt from a novel?

Don’t you know… Orb is awesome.

We could share :wink:

Wanna blow my mind, but not on drugs… a stifled and bored mind is not a good mind. Is this life we are living? I say not =; Most don’t know what living is or even should be, but make a veiled attempt at it anyway… and therein lies the problem.

He is awesome?

Yeaah, so…I’m addicted to knowledge…I can’t satiate my desire to acquire more and more knowledge…it has become an obsession…and I’m becoming gravely concerned…how do I maintain this ferocious drive towards infinite knowledge? Is there a place, like alcoholics anonymous, that I can attend to alleviate this intellectual lust?

Don’t bother, most alcoholics relapse, the statistics are bad. I am afraid, Your thirst of knowledge will have to go on, until , just like in alcoholics, You hit rock bottom. Then, as You clutch Your notes, books, and writing instruments, Your computer never turned, off, sleepless, listless, with little time for anything else, then, You will be able to begin , little by little to deal with the deamons of knowledge within You. But by that time, out of sheer desperation, You would have sold Your soul to the devil, becoming the Faustian creature, that You might think You were always meant to be, seeking redemption the same way, and hoping that the Old Abdomination, has not become wise to Your tricks.

Is today over with yet???

Not yet. The days are getting longer.

You’re a wise man Orb.

God damn it. Fuck western civilization!! Just fall already!!! I wish to start my warfare antics now… this culture is sooo tedious and painfully boring…

I’m going to watch braveheart to get my spirit in the mood

You could just go live with the tribes in the Amazon, that is, if you are seriously against western civilization.

I usually take a walk in the local woods in the morning, its my way of cleaning my mind and body, and getting away from all this industrial shit and people. Guess what, it was full up with these jogging retards, namely women. They were doing some kind of race…bunch of fat whores probably running for some shitty breast cancer charity… how about lowering your fucking processed carb intake you bitch…some of them were actually talking about cooking and baking whilst jogging, morons!

Anyways they ruined my morning by raping my eyes with disgusting displays of bouching fat.

Note to self: buy pitbull and teach him to bite people.

Hey Phone, you bitch…guess what? My new ubuntu OS DVD just came!! I haven’t installed a new OS for about 8 years on this Laptop, and it’s still managing to run, just about!..time for a nice new fresh install! Jealous much?