What are you doing? (Part 1)

Hey Phone, you bitch…guess what? My new ubuntu OS DVD just came!! I haven’t installed a new OS for about 8 years on this Laptop, and it’s still managing to run, just about!..time for a nice new fresh install! Jealous much?

Am I jealous of a 8 year old laptop? hmm. :slight_smile:

Is it an old skool thinkpad?

If so, then yes.

(I prefer CentOS).

Sometimes I wish damn Mephisto would just come out of the woodwork and make a pact with me, so I can have some peace of mind…I don’t know…I just feel like a dry sponge ready to absorb oases of knowledge.

You do know that I no longer sleep, right? Continuous nights wandering empty halls, reading obscure passages from people of long ago — cricket noises, thoughts and cackling coyotes. When I do manage to get sleep, I find that I wake up with a book already in my hand and a frenetic energy within my essence that compels me to devour it quickly.

Addiction. Substitute a hobby slowly then find a balance. A hobby that requires you to use your hands. Maybe go to an art craft store, buy some clay and tools. Sculpt.

Yes. That is really the only serious way. :slight_smile:

Try to escape from your city.

Try to arrive somewhere in the jungle.

And try to help this young lady:

Probably this young lady has also escaped from a city. :wink:

Yeah.

:laughing:

Seems pretty sound to me…

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!
And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold:
Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land.

Two of my hens finally laid an egg each today!!! Whoohoo! My Guineas have laid before but not my chickens, after almost 8 months I finally see a return on my investment… :slight_smile: Anyone want to buy a maybe fertilized egg for $600??? Lol nope not for sale, I am incubating those two in great hope.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu8XElv38jQ[/youtube]

Badass Wolverine tribute.

He is such a wuss.

Didn’t Wolverine get his ass whooped by Mystique in X-Men 1? I’ve lost all respect for him since.

I am not surprised. :mrgreen:

Just watching the news, The group known as ISIS, is demanding $200,000,000. from the Japanese government or it will kill two Japanese prisoners…
Ok, any bets on what Japan does?
It sure won’t pay. These guys in Isis are barking up the wrong tree unless Japan has gone totally western and soft.
I could be wrong though.

LOL Aussie on Aussie crime

Madness, total madness.

If they hate the a West so much, then leave the West.

x100

…actioning/binning paperwork since breakfast, updating my social media contacts, and now eating dinner also… a lazy day, but not quite.

Did you help that young lady?

A lady? … A desperate creature who yearns to be fucked! that tree bark bed gets rougher every year in the midst of her loneliness…along with the heaviness of that chain, the only thing keeping her alive in such an environment, a warrior Queen with no King, in a resistive position being dominated by a being that never was.

Yeah, I posted the picture didn’t i?..bringing her seductive posing to people’s attention…

In this time, It begins there and ends there.

pout for the camera! SNAP!