What are you doing? (Part 1)

I was just thinking to myself…wbwhy am I not wearing diamonds and driving european cars? So I was like yeah…lemme get those.

Dont woeeyguys. Im maki g sure to save plenty. I got those with extra money

My, newest responsibility at work, he was born yesterday.

Your horse is amazing :laughing:

Give it a lick…

So you could not help her. I see.

Ah, the simple life. :wink:

He is too huggable, his momma amazes me though. She is an old mare that my bosses rescued about 10 years ago. Princess showed no signs of labor, calmly eating, dropped that foal and shortly after began eating again. She is the sweetest , funniest thing , her hobby is eating and has to be on a diet. :slight_smile:

Everybody observe the retard ^^…The type that doesn’t realize how popular and well known those shaming tactics actually are and still thinks they are effective in these times…The type of retard who think Men derive their value and worth from the sexual satisfaction of the whimmins…here to “help” or serve, comprise and sacrifice to gain the approval, validation and provision of an almighty female… the type of retard who is on their last legs, enter parasite… The type of retard who thinks men are walking around with their head down! oh woe is me!..who are walking around confused and lonely, and life is sooo hard! the suffering is unbearable not too mention all the things these men are “missing out” on.

Can you hear the SOS call, fellas…if you switch on some soft piano music, their dying screams compliment the harmony…

:slight_smile: My chickens laid these, amazing taste and texture.

Mannequin, did you not notice the joke?

He’s too sexually frustrated to :laughing:

Can you hear the soft piano in the background, or are your screams to loud?..Perhaps, you should make like the enlightened one above me and start “seeking the truth” from the shadows of a hood…because facing reality can be a little tough at times…

LOL!

You should know all about that my little sexually frustrated friend :wink:

Sorry that you don’t like my hood… no wait, I’m not, I don’t care :-"

Washing down the over-onioned Indian takeaway I’ve just finished consuming with a glass of home-made red wine, and now watching The Voice UK, whilst continuing to sup upon the wine.

Had a really lazy day so far, so putting weights on the agenda for later.

Surviving a winter storm, stocking upon beer, cigarettes and food—in that order.

The snow hasn’t reached Central London yet, but I’m stocking up on producing my home-made red wine… a bit of comforting is a must during these cold dark days :smiley:

Weights time… again. :neutral_face:

If we get a wet road freeze, I get a day to sleep in, for a bit , at least til the puddles on the roads are not frozen. :slight_smile: