Pedro's Corner (Part 1)

We do have very different tastes in music. These converged in the cave but diverge outside of it.

Still, of these 4 tracks from the Mag5 account I don’t actually believe you think they suck - given also youve appreciated the top two last year.
Posting this for my own sake, as you left me extremely confused and defeated by saying all that music sucks, where you first said it was pure gold. I take your judgment far too seriously for my own good, has always been the case as you know.

soundcloud.com/taurusvision/collegial-gait
soundcloud.com/taurusvision/to-a-biggie-beat
soundcloud.com/taurusvision/no-abe
soundcloud.com/taurusvision/chapter-of-eve

Especially these last two I am convinced of some objective quality. Last being more reggae than rap, and full freestyle.
What happened in the Cave was a reaction between our musical tastes. Normal that you prefer that above other shit I did. I prefer work you did in the cave over what do did outside of it as well.

We could make a truly great album together if we have a real studio and an engineer. That would work, convergence would be forced and I do think we have power to add to each other.

Maybe that will happen. Would be very nice.
Would you be staying sober in such an occasion?
Would be nice to smoke some weed again dude.

I have some shots of buds… hahahahah
just so that I cant decently be posting these.

That’s the shit I like to hear. I think I’m gonna need it. I won’t try to clarify my criticism, I think you are right.

Mercury seems to be winding down now.

You know I am a man, one of the very few men, with actual taste. I got away with making music without talent purely on taste.

Naturaly, a true artist like you would consider my opinion important, my judgement on quality. However, I do absolutely believe that no great artist was ever made by listening to people like me. It’s restrictive. An artist is not a horse, is a lion.

Neptune is stationing, preparing to go direct in a few days.

“In the beginning was the Wolf”

“Wolf Child”.

As Rome was the Childe of a she wolf, I am the Childe of the Rhythm Wolf.

Wolf Childe

The self is a means, and therefore it should be respected and polished when it is tarnished. But it is not the end. Self-fulfillment isn’t the goal. The Earth is the goal, always.