Feminism is obsolete

Well, let’s put this in perspective. A lot of men see feminists as: 1) a bunch of ladies who hate men, and 2) a bunch of ladies vying for political power. Now when you put those two together, from a man’s perspective, you get a very scary picture indeed. It would be like a Jew today seeing another Third Reich on the horizon. Would you call him a pussy for feeling threatened?

Feminism in itself isn’t a threat. It is a corruption that leads to annihilation. The purpose of feminism is to destroy via selfishness (as are all “liberal” incentives).

The two party system:
) The Conservationists.
) The Corruptionists.

Guess which is which.

with love,
sanjay

with love,
sanjay

You were insinuating.
Insinuating without clarifying leads to ambiguity and confusion. I don’t really know what exactly you are trying to say, or whether you mean it in a positive or negative way. To me, a “hole” (in intellect) can mean a number of things: a weakness, a need, a lack, damage, etc. To me, a hole is a negative, but apparently, you choose to show it off to us as a positive, I.e., humbleness/patience. To me, you are still portraying it as damage, only sugar coating it.

Translation: An ideal situation is that, when somehow men can lobotomize themselves but not to the extent where they are lobotomized and castrated (even though the latter naturally follows the former); pretending to balance whatever’s left of their so-called egos by playing the back and forth penetration game in which everyone takes his turn of being equally penetrating and penetrated.

Are you proposing the practice of sincere humbleness and patience, or hypocrisy of?

These “they” are only a few, and they are men. A few men have won that game.

The winner have always been a few - a few men.

Have the citizens won? No.
Have the workers as the proletarians won? No.
Have the women won? No.

with love,
sanjay

I do know that the women’s lib movement died simply because women preferred to be revered rather than have equality. There will probably always be things that women can get that men can’t, just for having a pussy.

Remember, in a consumerist society reproduction or pussy is a commodity.

Old matriarchies are wont to reemerge in the world. Many men don’t realize that women have ruled the world for just as much of history as men. With more men than women in the world its a buyers market and we’re the meat product of a world bent on vegan lifestylism.

The reaction of a totalitarian feminist state almost guarantees a re-emergence of patriarchy and it won’t be a non-violent one either as political feminism intensifies. Do you honestly think men are just going to sit idly by taking it up their collective asses without the slightest reaction or response?

When men become frustrated or oppressed our reactionary activities include revolution, war, radicalization, violence, and discord. Men are never satisfied with idleness or being oppressed for very long where unlike women we don’t protest with signs and lobby for rights under law. The intense reaction of men almost always ends up violence and bloodshed.

Feminists should realize what happens to women in times of civil war, total war, or complete collapse of societies.

But hey, don’t say we didn’t warn you beforehand…

Political feminism is playing a dangerous game worldwide and the eventual male backlash against it will be horrific. You reap what you sew.

And yet, the male backlash has already occurred. Witch burnings, lack of equality in voting and wages, etc. If you think that women don’t have the right or that right doesn’t make might when might has made right too many faulty things, then I pity you.

Those are small historical incidences within a wider scope of history.

What I am talking about is massive global reactions on a much larger scale. Believe what you want.

I believe that your vision is limited and this is a moot matter and concern.

Is it? :stuck_out_tongue: Well, thank you for bringing it to my attention Mr. Smarty Pants. :laughing:

Sounds like actual self-castration, without actually getting castrated. You cannot sincerely, or as you say, from the bottom of the heart suppress your masculinity without being castrated in some form, unless you’re being hypocritical/talking about 2 separate identities/egos.

What, jealous? You can now have a sex change (subsidized by Medicare) and get a pussy of your own and flaunt it to your heart’s content. And because perversion is the new trend, I’m sure you won’t have a problem of finding sugar daddies to support you and fawn over you.
Get your own pussy now and be the WOMAN you’ve always secretly wished you really were. :wink:

Yes, but without a lifetime of being a woman or practising/embracing feminism, it wouldn’t get you to much further designation than glorified sex-toy.

Pandora, read this below.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyc … projection

Yeah, it sounds like you’re psychologically projecting onto me Pandora with these sort of insinuating mental fantasies of yours.

If anything I’ve always envisioned you as woman with a severe case of penis envy that sometimes when I talk to you I think I’m talking to a dude. It’s not too late sweetheart to get that operation and artificially grow a winkie for yourself…

Don’t worry, I am 100% woman to a real man, and I know real men.

You, on the other hand, have a long way to go:

Tell me what is the difference between a boy and a man?