Ban beer and legalize weed.

Again a non-argument. I advocated vaporizing weed as it has no ill effects and mostly good effects. Of course you conveniently do not mention that for the purposes of your non-argument. I believe that kombucha, wine, and whiskey should not be banned but all other alcohol should.

Beer contains less alcohol than wine and cider. So banning beer would makde no sense, if wine and cider were not banned too.

Ban no one of them.

Cheers.

We have to ban something to appease the angry mob. I say ban beer, save weed.

No.

Do you need a scapegoat?

Legalize all drugs and ban all mafia.

No! Are you crazy?

Your average adult is not able to moderate drug usage sufficiently, so as to not be a menace to those around them.

Legalize all jokes.

Oh, it was a joke?

I guess my joke detector needs recharging… along with the rest of me. It’s been a long day… and that was by the afternoon 8-[

No. It was a motivational thought or a suggestion - but not meant as seriously as one may think.

Well I hope you have a good night’s sleep sweetie. Dream of Trixie and how awesome she is, and I’m sure by morning your batteries will be recharged in no time.

As someone who has worked in addictions for a while, that’s just not true. Most of the big time dealers I work with were high 18 hours a day and committed plenty of assaults. The idea that drugs somehow directly cause crime is stupid, but let’s not pretend that marijuana somehow cures aggression.

Aww don’t be that way. Plenty of people like beer.

The Mafia only became so powerful in the United States due to that very same prohibition. No reason to believe it wouldn’t immediately see a powerful black market emerge. Probably in a matter of days.

hahahaha

Make Booze illegal and its these guys that run the country.

Nope, do not take my beer. Other than coffee and water it is the only other drink that I like. Now if they could make a great flavored inexpensive alcohol free beer , I would buy it.

Yes, banning beer would be the worst case scenario.

That is not true.

I agree, some of the stoners I knew would get quite aggressive. Especially the long time users and the ones that smoked all day. Your brain adapts to the high.

You hear about it. But the media are liars.

Aggression is always less after pot. There are no exceptions to this. If people are attack people whilst on pot then they probably would have done so anyway.

I can’t wait for Arminius’s reply to that.

Stoners are already agrressive before they become stoners, and then, consequently, they become more and more aggressive the more they use their drugs. This is logical, and I also know this from my experiences with stoners when I worked as a teacher at a school where many pupils were stoners. I can guarantee you that some of them would not had become stoners, if they had not come in contact with stoners at the school. If you are agressive and commit crimes, then you tend to take drugs too - and vice versa -, and the likelihood of becoming a stoner is very high.

Most people who drink only beer are not aggressive.