The conclusion/There is No point

Lasko
What an ill tempered chap you sound like. And you come to tell me Im in the wrong?

This thread is being continued because people wish to continue it. You believe what you like , and so will I.

But if you were really smart you would be able to contribute something positive. But I doubt you have the capacity, you do not seem like you are patient .

Here is what you wrote earlier :

" The logic behind Iron Dogs post doesn’t make to much sense for if it were the case I might as well start up a post about Christianity having the word Christ… and it would go something like this (in Iron Dogs illogical way)".

I never started any letter claiming that the word satan was essentially what mattered in understanding satanism. I only ever argued that Most , not all, but most, satanists are ususally attention seekers, a bit lost, or basically confused.

Especially if any of what the ones here have said in my posts is true.

The reasoning behind this has been outlined several times before lasko.

So, YOU go off and do some reading and learn ,
it is You who must put a stop to the futile argument ,
for those who are satanists.

You learn.

You go onto say lasko ;

" People like Iron Dog say stupid shit like this daily on here. "

Oh your so street!
Yeh, I can really see the philosophical genius of that statement. So simple yeh, but so true, heyyy. Your on to something here eh.

No my friend, the reality is actually , stupid people like you say stupid stuff over the internet every day, as illustrated in your letter .

You think I am illogical then prove it.
Can you do that lasko, or are you just someone small with a big mouth?

Probably I suspect. Most probably.

Thinking you are being smart you further say

" I… being Iron Dog am the man who can tell you the truth about everything regarding all!

Indeed lasko, indeed. Grow up !

haha wow… I find it a bit funny to imagine you as a patient and non ill tempered person myself Iron Dog… You continue to call people ‘dummies’ and imbociles, please explain how your name calling isn’t ill tempered.

Now I want something to be known to you because these are your words not mine. I have contributed to this discussion and it seems you Iron Dog cannot seem to make a positive post. I have explained Satanism as well as Dr S has explained it several times but it seems you cannot comprehend the fact that Satanists do not worship Satan.
Now heres a quote I would like to point out,

This proves in my honest opinion and shows everyone else in this thread that you, Iron Dog, have not done your homework and have merely just posted whatever you felt like posting. Not one thread in this Forum that has been started by you have you contributed a logical reasoning behind your own questions. You have merely placed in front of everyone an empty platter in which you say, “There is an apply upon that platter” but no one else sees this platter because you have not shown the existance of this Apple. Much like my example you have said ‘they believe in God’ this just isn’t True, Satanists do not believe in God in any shape or form. They believe in self improvement and Self centering there life upon them selves…

Now read that last sentence I have posted just now… Self Improvement is the key word Iron Dog. Satanists do not care about anything else but there own primitive ways. It is the embracing of primitive actions because to the Satanist way of life, We are in fact just Primitive Animals.

Do satanists wish to have attention? Perhaps, but then again so do Christians, and Muslims, and Islams, and Jews for that matter. Everyone have something to gain in their own religion and they spread the word.

Christians brag about loving Jesus Christ and having been saved and how we should believe in him as they do so we can goto Heaven. This in their own way is much the same as Satanism, we believe in ourself and we open express ourselves in anyway we see fit. Dare we say we are satanists open to the public? Yes! For it is in our Primitive ways that we embrace the way we live as Satanists.

Now as for your comment on me being illogical and that I need to learn a few things is a bit laughable… I consider myself a logical person with logical reasoning but knowing everything is impossible so I admit my faults, but you Iron Dog, not once on here have you actually contributed without calling someone and idiot in some way or form… What have you to say to that or is it you who has just a Mouth, but no Brain.

In every post you have said something along the lines of “None of you seem to get it”, or “You should grow up because your ill tempered”, seems only Kolibri has contributed to your discussion on your favor…

So far I have yet to find logic in any of your threads and would seem you don’t read any other threads because had you read the previous Satanism thread which has hundreds of posts on it you would understand the concept of Satanism and wouldn’t have said,

And then even after Dr S. had explained it once again after the millionth time of explaining it you still had no concept of Satanism and still went on to tell Dr S he had no idea what Satanism was. Now tell me, what logic is in telling someone who is a Satanist that they believe in and worship Satan just because a single word has been placed in the name os their religion? Dr S. is a satanist you are not and I am a satanist as well. We know our religion and despise the fact that you continue without reading other posts continue to post non sense about how we only seek attention and worship Satan because in your Logical mind, ‘We satanists believe in Satan because if there is a satan then there has to be a God’… Come on if you had done your homework you would have known all that we’ve have posted by now.

So it seems you Mr. Dog… you should grow up and do your own homework and learn something from Us, for it is You now who has to prove your logical standing point for it is you who has proven to me and everyone else that you know nothing of what you speak, especially of Satanism.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ask away Lasko, what is it you wish to know ?

[i]P.s , if you are looking for logical argument as to why it is absurd to be a satanist who is an atheist, or , a satanist who discredits god, or does not believe in god, go off and read what I have said much much earlier son.

I am not obliged to explain this further, your assumption that I know nothing of satanism rests on the silly Idea that I have tried to suggest things which I have not really. Tis you my friend that must go off and learn. Good luck for now[/i]

Its very easy to gather quotes from somewhere , put them all together , and in vein , attempt to make someone sound like something they are not.

Really.

Please answer the question:

If Satanism is based of the word Satan only because it means adversary/opponent in some ancient hebrew definition, then why did they not simply call it adversaritism, or something similar (possibly basing it off a more neutral latin word, which is more common)?

I could make a belief called LaskoIsAFoolism, and define it as the belief that sugar is the nectar of the greek gods. That would have absolutely nothing to do with you either, now would it?

(Emphasis added by me)

I’ve come to the conclusion that it is futile to argue with you for it seems no matter what one says in regards to you Iron Dog your excuses and personal pride seem to get in the way of the arguement as it is also you who seems to not know what you speak of. I’m done with this conversation as it has died long ago and only continues because of incapable minds like yourself. I know what your next post will say in regards to this and will go along the lines of what you said to Dr. S,

“Get out of here then, because obviously your incapable of understanding my infinite knowledge of the universe” attitude. Good bye and good luck with your small minded trash talk on subjects you know nothing about.

There is no need for that type of thing lasko!

While I’m not taking as strong a stance as Lasko, I have to agree with the spirit of his post. You are doing the same things that I’m complaining about in the Karma thread. You are saying and claiming things that only you know and don’t really go into. That smacks of bullsit or the inability to communicate.

I remain full of hope.

Monsuer Zenith
Are you simple?
I have asked plenty of times “What do you want to know, ask away”

Instead of assumptions , test my metal then , ask me to answer something.

I am now asking how you arrived at your conclusions.

Zenith
I arrived at my conclusions because first of all I experienced them in my private life and secondly I learned a lot about religions and spiritual movements.

Please ellaborate on your experiences and what kind of religious and spiritual movements you have encountered. You have shown no conclusion unless we can hear from you what kind of conclusions in your personal experiences you have… concluded.

Lasko
I have grown tired of you. I said before to scram. You are not someone I like. I will answer only to people I like. If you are interested you can read the replies I give to them .
But I have already seen that my time Is wasted on you so thats that finished.

Go on, beat it then lasko. Why you still here? I will only reply to people I like. You are not one of them. You are too hot tempered, and rude. So go away.

Its pretty sad when I contribute to a conversation in a very subtle and quiet literally ethical fashion and you still cannot come up with a good answer to anything, you merely put it off as if I’m attacking you you sad excuse for a human. Please if you are so logical answer my question as to your personal experiences, or have you merely made them up? And in fact you actually have none.

Go on , you vile rude person. Take your foul mouth elsewhere , a place where they love and enjoy talk that is crude. You foul mouthed imbecile.

You have shown me Iron Dog, that you are a liar.

You have shown me and various others that you have no opinion, you only agree with others, and when people question you in a logical manner you attack them and tell them to scram because why?

Because you have no logical manner and have no experiences you say you have. You are but a small minded (as you would say) imbicile (as you would say as well) who has no sense of anything. You take past quotes and throw them into a mumbles invention of illogical statements and then when someone questions those… you say refer to my other letters your fool! You are but a simple minded ill tempered imbicile, so Scram! Beat It!

You make only yourself look stupid in those comments Iron Dog, you have shown no contribution to anything in this Forum so it is you my dear friend that should Scram and be off to your cardboard box that you came from.

No I tell you to scram because you say nasty things. You are an so childish when things are not going your way it seems. And you have time after time resorted to name calling and aggressive sordid comments. How silly.

You cant even control yourself and your crude instincts. I made an attempt at answering things for you beginning in " new philosophy". But as You can see from the dates on the posts you sent me, you insisted on just writing in to display how vulgar you were.

It is there in plain writing. And you expect me to believe I should trust your opinion, that you are educated, when you talk like that? You stupid imbecile. Away with you. Away!

I find it rather interesting that you seem to be saying I’m making vulgar comments on the “New philosophy” thread though I have not, I have actually only contributed to the conversation in that thread… and yet once again you flee from the present conversation and cry about the world crashing around you. I’m done with you on this conversation, and walk away with victory in hand you small child.

You showed your true colors in the thread “satanism” and in “satanists are fools”. You exposed yourself for the crude vulgar yong lad that you are. You were trapped by your own stupidity!!