What is God good for?

If we cannot see god , explain god, nor comprehend the incomprehensible, are you not wasteing your time.

The idea of God must relate to being a good and moral people. Which is a good, then I would like to say life are chances and if people want to accomplish their dreams they have to do it themselve, god will not provide that for you, but of something else. IF Jesus is incomprhensible, surely you cannot understand him, so it will be useless to try. You can still worship him.

Moses said, " We cannot rely on God, we must act for ourselves".
Story of moses to Joshua," A man sitting there waiting for God to save him, and ignore the man in the camel, the neighbor, the man on the boat, when he died, and he said to God why didn’t you save me. And God reply I have send you the man in the camel, the boat, and the neighbor."

Buddha Sakaymuni said, " If there is a God then he does not deal with human affairs."

God (huh!) what is he good for?
Absolutely nothin’, Say it again y’all

God (huh!) what is he good for?
Absolutely nothin!

What good is a computer program without the computer programmer? So what if the computer program may or may not be capable of experiencing who the computer programmer is? Oh, and by virtue of the fact that the program is “stand alone,” is only a greater testimony to the prowess of He who programmed it. :confused:

This is a crucial issue, absence of God love on our souls.

Is fearing the absence of God love in our life force an average soul to search reconfort in abusif mind in another word is God responsabile of evil made by men on earth? do we really have a free will as God made it all that you can justify at all time your choice of hate by his absence? this is the small perspective let’s see from higher of what we know let’s put God on trial judge Him of what He made ; What God say to his defense for what He made a man fear to death, weak soul on being Him which is not a bad thing as He made it and also it can serve Him in trust, why God will not save him from the evil that He creates which will pull the soul in worst than death feeling that you are making such low lying to yourself of living, with the feeling that you will never be an honest being, isn’t God forcing this innocent soul to the everlasting hell?

God would say: YES i am forcing all souls to experience hell in a time I saw when and how for each and all it starts and forsome ends, I justify hell will open your eyes to see values as quality of superior being, it is only when your soul would know that for sure then you can receive his love because God fears the weaks blindness as He knows how HE would Loves them if they choose to be in their weak, reality in God, Than I will make them grow in the truth of not being for yourself but being in what you love, souls who stay in hell did never feel the will to get rid of the devil they see as their owner, that is Justice for all souls I did to make a reality for my Being in ever growing from Peace and Love…

Pythagorasa said, " Those who does not believe in God, will not believe in themselves, but If you believe in God and neglect studying wisdom, it is just as well if you do not believe in God"

So what if you believe in God, as far if you do not know wisdom.

Nice analogy, but what good is the computer programmer without a computer program? Plus computer programs cannot move by itself. Therefore, this analogy is unrelevant to human beings.

iman~

I can see you are very obsess with God. But why will God force us to go to hell? Did not the immoral beings cause this on their own, for neglecting wisdom?

All in God must be in His will of truth

God=Self-Worship

SUSTENANCE

illativemindindeed wrote:

No disagreements?

self=love God
worship= Giving to His Will
so your equation is untrue because you don’t love

your right i don’t love myself , but that doesn’t hold me back from thinking different of the world i’m in/on , the equation is true in terms of my views toward “God” and not his followers.

if you don’t love yourself it means you don’t have a sense to feel God therefore you have no right to put God in any equation

…i thought it was called “free speech” not silent treatment.

So is that what is god is good for? What is sustenance means?

How will one know if you love god or not? IF God tells you to sacrifice his son, how will you know that is not love? For ignorants people will say blashphemy you cannot sacrifice the son of God. But the one who sacrficces him, knows that people will judge him, but his love of God cause him to do so? Gospel of Judas theory.

Sustaining life. I mean what makes life live?! Noone can explain that without some type of life force. Thats the Source, God, whatever you want to call it, anything but chance.

feeling the urge to obey God in whatever He makes it clear as a request from His thoughts, is NOT loving God my brother

to love anything is to be that thing and give Him what you can see that He needs the most

I don’t understand your mumbo jumbo.
Give me an example .

Answer: Everything good; especially Himself.

any human aware of him being sees a wilde range of scenes that would allow him to say his feeling in playing one of those, you would do the child sudent or caring parent house wife successful writer priest prophet, you name it, it won’t mean that you love the mean of the scene you choose but as i see it almost every man love his feeling of existant he wants to give him the best of what offer loving this breath in him it is like talking to it saying i know you are able to be here or there lets show it and be happy. so we have a sense of love here common to all menkind we can look at it to give a shape to love, as i see it is unconditional work in joy, when you say work it means fruictful you must give it to be more than he is saying, and joy is the essence of love sense, when you feel happy to make a speech it is not for you the applause you hear but for your whisper inner lonely and weak that you believe inn and give it all you can, many does without this kind of giving i say it is relative as powerful is your sense more you will enjoy working for it, as i see there is a second level of love, everything is in relativity skill, so this next bigger reality of love is to love the scenes as for example a baby who will love his mother breast he knows it is for his inner voice to be but still it is quite independant the joy he is showing in drinking her warmth and he will love it to hold it tight and sherish it as he can, i think here we can see that the inner self have in itself a truth of love that shows in a nacked voice acting for being, bigger truth of love is a spirit who were inspired of his inside sense to choose doing what he would feel loving or loved it is complicated, i want to put the accent on the joy of loving more than been loved this is from my own experience, love is very sensible feeling, the associations that a spirit can make in seeing how he can give in love is a very powerful feeling, not only because of the joy in being but in what it make you guess a deeper sense of being in associations of truths as love and integrity or others values that you experience to make as true
That is why i don’t believe in loving God, love is a real thingyou have to see to give to make to feel joy to create what it inspire, God is too big to give to and you can’t see his needs, the joy to make is always answering needs that you love, may be because they remind you yours or may be because they are really amazingly beauty and i guess that i wish,
God said love another as your self, this is true love at a highest extend

God is good for everything, since he explains everything conceivable. He is the last explanation to all.

An interesting thing is that religion is a great MYSTERY KILLER. It explains everything, why study science ? The mind of god explains everything, the details why he chooses things are irrelevant, it is his mind that does it; we can never understand it and even if we could it is useless anyways.

Religion is actually the GRAND UNIFIED THEORY of physics. Everything is 100 % explained and understood since it is based on the concept of mind. Now the mind cannot be further decomposed, the scientific method of “reductionism” cannot be applied to the mind, the mind cannot be reduced to anything. It is a monolithic slab, the ultimate elementary particle, so since god’s minds is like ours, we automatically know everything because, the ultimate explanation is our mind, pure consciousness; the details are irrelevant. So why study anything ?