Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Dude you know you love that afro.
Hey also while you were gone I had a thread entitled: Why is metaphysics bullshit?. You should search for it and give me a good answer.

Also, send me an address and I’ll mail you a new hat.

Those are high-quality pics, Faust. Was your camera really expensive?

I like 1 the best, because in 1 he looks most extreme. I think 4 is actually the most “normal” looking.

The guy in 1 I can imagine committing a sex crime (it was a sex crime, wasn’t it?).

Daybreak. It was a Nikon D40. $600.00 at the time, but I think Wal-mart has them for about $550.00 right now.

I’d call that a big yes.

:slight_smile:

That’s me after gashing my head open on the side of a swimming pool.

What a little Photoshop magic won’t do.

This is me. Do you like my freckles, Mags?

This is a piccy of me after graduation at the mall :slight_smile:

I managed to make one of the weirdest faces known to mankind.

I scare myself.

More photos no one should care to see, but that I shall post no less.

Webcams are fun. The quality on the one I have is spectacular.

Here’s some pics I took on vacation of me and my homies who went to Mexico in October. I’m the guy who looks like the guy in my avatar. The rest of the people are the homies. FUN!!
A resort type place…

A delicious beer…

An even more delicious beer…

Rodrigo and Veronica who were so kind as to loan me thier house for a few days in Miami…

I was robbed at watergun point by this Mexican!! Be on the lookout for him!!

Liz, Michelle, and Angie, my co-vacationer friends who came on the cruise…

Me, Liz, Dave and some weird people we met on the ship…

Choke hold!! I probably deserved it…

Lots of fun on that trip. 1st cruise ever. I highly recommend it.

discobomb wrote: “More photos no one should care to see, but that I shall post no less.”

To the contrary: they are easily the most interesting things on this website.

Just one man’s opinion.

Thank you, faust!

Yeah thanks faust. I’m glad you liked my vacation photos. Thanks for noticing. By now you should be aware that I thrive on the affirmation of others. Could you at least tell me they’re a little cool or something. JEEZ.

Oh, heck, yeah Smears. They’re awesome! Alcohol, drugs, big funny hats! Beer being poured down your throat!

Looks like a once in a lifteime event. Cruises are great! You could never do anything like that at home!

Thanks for posting them.

I’d say more, but every time I go to scroll to see your pics, my cursor is guided myseriously to disco’s pics.

Sorry.

There’s a few hotties in your pics, smears. I really appreciate that. :wink:

Faust, before we start vying for disco’s affections, let’s make sure she is over eighteen. Don’t want to repeat history. Yes, Imp, I know, History never repeats … but…

Well disco?

So Smears, did you get a nice tan while down there? How do you meet these women? What’s your secret? And don’t tell me because you are naturally drooling testosterone from every pore of your body.

Vie away, sandy. At my age, there are some contests that you just know you won’t win.

I got a horrible sunburn. I don’t usually go in the sun. I’ve known two of those girls since I was a teenager, and the other one is one if thier friends. We all just met in Miami to go on the cruise.

Women will overlook you being egotistical and ugly as long as you’re smart, funny, generous and complimentary. And it doesn’t hurt to make very good friends with ones who are outgoing and make lots of female friends themselves. The best way to get introduced to a female is by a friend that she trusts. And actually, I do have testosterone dripping from my pours. I have to shave twice a day sometimes, and when I talk I sound like Barry White.