Comedy

Her to him: If you decide to join Pets, find me and buy me, then Iā€™ll find you and buy you, then we can own each otherā€¦

Him to her: Thatā€™s hotā€¦

Her to him: Hot people say hot thingsā€¦

Him to her: Trueā€¦

LMAOā€¦ the Tik Tok dances to this vid are hilarious.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTCLKkrrNSE[/youtube]

:laughing:

youtu.be/2z3wUD3AZg4

That was funny :laughing:

The thing about Caribbeans isā€¦ we just say weā€™re Caribbeanā€¦ makes life a whole lot easierā€¦ which suits our laidback demeanour, as a Carib ainā€™t got time for none of Thatā€¦ hence the Jamaicans in that video identifying as Jamaican.

Black Caribbeanā€¦ me a Caribbean, seen
White Caribbeanā€¦ me Caribbean, ok
Chinese Caribbeanā€¦ me Caribbean, u nuh
Indian Caribbeanā€¦ whenā€™s the roti ready?
Mixed Caribbeanā€¦ stop asking me stu-pidness! :laughing:

youtu.be/P7VrdN7TrDk

youtu.be/dtkJCSk-u0A

New sources say Russian bounty conspiracy result of a simple misunderstanding.

Trump admits to not knowing who Hydroxychloroquine is, despite what the fake news says.

youtu.be/VpGzW_HJ9N8

Whatā€™s so brilliant about this guy is - aside from his physical ability to impersonate and sound like - how he is able to improvise the lines around the basic theme he has before hand. He knows the joke he has in mind before he starts, but he doesnā€™t have a plan to deliver it; he not reading from script, in other words. So heā€™s got to be able to carry us through at least two minutes on the fly while he sets up. This is difficult, but for him itā€™s some of the richest moments of perfect impersonation. When heā€™s having to think quickly heā€™s able to almost instinctually intuit what trump would have saidā€¦ this is why he never fucks up and does it so well. These are the greatest comedians- the parodists - in my opinion.

The delicate and precise art of extracting behavioral nuance from extremely difficult places. The littlest things - a sudden dive in tonality, the brief pause, stuttering, use and resuse of signature words and phrases at the right timeā€¦ etc.

I wonder if impersonators have more mirror neurons.

vocaroo.com/5byXU96rmd7

My theory of the transdialogical reification and dissolution of the private self through the representative parody.

See this is what I mean. In the bounty one, he says the ā€˜paper towelsā€™ phrase a few times in the same timbreā€¦ then suddenly says it differently at the end when Putin orders the paper towels (right before ā€˜dont you feel stupid nowā€™). Itā€™s right thereā€¦ as if act were a written piece of music building to its coda. That last line when he changes the timbre. Thatā€™s such a subtle gesture, such a beautiful ā€˜last lickā€™ in the lead as it reaches its conclusion. This man is a genius.

I am the john nash of comedy. Seriously I see shit yā€™all dont see and yā€™all think Iā€™m crazy.

I explained once before how of all the possible bathotic turns of plot in human drama, the comedic creates the greatest tonic feelingā€¦ and thatā€™s not for nothing. Even better than the tragic because the tragic yields only brute force and it isnt clever enough.

Itā€™s not for nothing that congenial displays of friendly wit are very often the first exchanges that unfold between strangers, and when two are able to recognize a good, sophisticated irony (pun for example) together, the kinda rise out and above themselves together. N said something to this effect, but much better, about the power of laughter. We add that it isnt always a catharsisā€¦ not always a discharge of nervous energy. If there is anything mysterious about human nature, itā€™s in the hows and whys we find things funny.

What makes you think that others donā€™t?

Because if they did, I wouldnā€™t be the john nash of comedy. I am the john nash of comedy, therefore they donā€™t.

For two points, name the fallacy I just committed.

A) affirming the consequent
B) begging the question
C) the consensus fallacy
D) moving the goal post
C) circular reasoning

Trump announces that he will be doing a live bible study next week.

youtu.be/BqTC57W7jDU

An ordinary man living a mundane life gets one wish. He asks to becomeā€¦ Biggie Smalls.

youtu.be/T5TjoTFNik4?list=PL4B7BE04E3EFBE91D