1619 Project to Disarm

abc.com/news/insider/watch-the- … es-on-hulu

So the narrative is the Second Amendment was designed to benefit masters of slaves.

I wonder if any black folk see through the narrative & get pissed at the manipulation tactic.

I wonder if they realize the current reparations are a mere pittance meant to sedate.

Some of them do realize these things, but most do not. Most people regardless of their race/ethnicity/politics are brainwashed by the psyop mind-control social engineering propaganda otherwise known as “news”.

I am the real news.

Consent violation is the only problem in all existence.

You are fake news.

That consent violation has meaning.

Literally no one cares. You are talking to yourself at this point.

_
Lol^

If we are not free you cannot violate freedom. It serves the self-proclaimed (even if only in their own language/behavior) “masters” to assume a lack of freedom. If you believe you were never free in the first place, you’re easier to control. You don’t think your freedom is being violated because you don’t think you were ever free in the first place. That’s why they try to attack the 2nd amendment and reinterpret it not to say what it has always said, which is that we should be able to arm ourselves as well as the government arms itself, so that we can overthrow the government if it goes rogue.

In the days of nukes and other high tech weapons… good luck with that.

But there is something mightier than anything unaligned human/AI technology “well knows”.