2023 check-in

_

:laughing:

best. December. ever.

Always the best better believe it

HAPPY NEW DECEMBER 3RD!

_
…my December is sorted and being enjoyed, so am looking forward to/anticipating what 2023 will hold/holds.

Ich and Meno_… reduced to a pair of giggling schoolgirls idiots, at the sight of something they failed to and cannot comprehend… dull and duller, only getting their vibe/energy from the beratement and bullish-subjugation of those they feel inferior to.

Stay obtuse, it suits the both of you. =D>

Irrelevance?

Irrelevant!

I’m watching FIFA world football…and I’m confused.
How many African teams participated and made it to the finals?

I mean team Canada should have been renamed Canafrica…and France is not a European nation, presumably.
Don’t see any whites in the actual African teams.

Let’s enjoy France’s newfound African heritage.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DFrpIQeS2Q[/youtube]
Will there be a France next decade?

At least they are standing up for their American masters, showing what vassal states they’ve become…
Actually, isn’t this why all of the supposed European teams look more African than European?
Americanized…trying to be like their role-model.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XjC0CM6CAk[/youtube]

Glad Russia is losing the war in Ukraine, and we’ll all live in a world of gays, transexuals, paedophiles and blacks.
A world with no racist whites.
Go USA!!!
Go freedom!!!
Netherlands vs. USA, up next…two miscegenation teams, defending modernity/postmodernity - proving race is but a social construct.
Only European should become diversified…not the Semites…no, not them…nor Africans…
Japanese are too uniform. They need some miscegenating to bring them up to speed with the New World Order.
Poland was too white…so was Croatia and surprisingly, so was Australia.
Have they heard Europe should become African and Semitic Muslim?
No not all Semites are Jewish, most are Muslim, in fact.

I was berating you for being done with December? No. I was laughing with you, even if mixed with other feelings, based on withheld assumptions that will continue to be withheld.

I have no idea what Meno_ meant. Nothing new there.

_
It didn’t come across as you intended, then.

I would never laugh at someone else’s expense (unless they biffed it in an ironic way that didn’t cause serious injury). I don’t think it’s because I’m female or defective, or a good person. It’s not in my nature to enjoy it… I enjoy other weird junk.

I do like joking around in a way that doesn’t take quirks too seriously. But not to cause pain just to cause pain.

There is a line between humor that resets a broken leg and … Hitler. Well. There’s an ocean, more like.

Woops… I forgot to say I’m sorry I made you feel bad.

…you didn’t.

FIFA update…
Some African or American team wearing orange is winning 2/0 over the US.
If it were not for the jerseys I wouldn’t know who was who.

Not sure why this topic is in this thread, but… never mind.

Look what you made me do, you made me switch over to the football, to see… :astonished: lol

I can see a mixture of colours on the pitch, but they have been swapping players quite frequently, so… though I am confused as to why a British Leeds United footballer is playing for team USA? :-s

I am now watching the football. #-o

I thought it was about New Years…and 2023.

This World Cup ends 2022, in a very typical way.
I’m trying to figure out which is the other American team, calling itself Netherlands.
One is the US…the other must be some team from upper New Jersey.
The players are an Americanized mix of negroes and mulattoes…with a few whites for flavour.

I’m not saying I intended it, but your response wasn’t out of the blue.

Sorry to keep interrupting.

You’re noticing colour, where I’m noticing looks… there were quite a few lookers on that playing field. wink wink

The rugby and polo are always good for eye-candy, to appease my male-aesthetic senses.

‘Not suffering fools gladly’ and ‘feeling bad over something’ are mutual-exclusivities, for me.

I don’t have to endure, that which I don’t want to endure… don’t mean I feel bad or mad about it.

_
Argentina v Netherlands, in the last 8.

…the semi-finals.

That was the Netherlands?
Wow.
They looked like they were form Brazil, or the US.

Europe is fucked…ain’t it?

…a totally different look from Brazil or the US, so no… so totally different genetics and memetics.

Good/excellent genes… so I’d say No.