5,5,3 rule

This was not at all a reply to the post you quoted.

Approach escalation is even more powerful than money … it is also raping the planet.

I’ll just assume that your reply was an amalgam of all my posts.

Women have yet in human history, consented to sex.

You know how hard it is to watch women holding hands and laughing with their rapists for people who know this truth … it’s disgusting.

Every woman thus far who had sex on earth has been raped.

Every man who has thus far had sex with women is a rapist.

That’s our stupid world history

…it is what it is, and that does not concern anybody else but the subject, who is not responsible for the destructive reaction of males. Do they not know any better? Oh, I forget… they’re not using their mind at this point, are they.

MagsJ,

I think you’re assuming that since only men who act out can be sexually intimate with women, that I have this huge sympathy and heart of compassion for those men. I don’t.

Also, a deeper truth about women is that they have something called the paradoxical effect or paradoxical aversion. There are no exceptions to this.

What this means is that if a man proves why he deserves sex more than others, women will blacklist him for sex. However, if a woman proves why she deserves sex more than others, men will be so moved by it, that they will feel passion to have sex with someone they ordinarily would eschew.

Women hate any attempt at explaining a merit system, because deep inside it triggers their denial system of picking the worst men for se .

It’s also about subjectification!

Men hearing a reasonable argument from a woman that she deserves sex will subjectify that woman more that objectify her, they’ll lower their other standards for women exponentially. Women hate to subjectify men. Loathe it. That’s why I often state that women objectify men more than men objectify women.

Well, that’s enough of that for now.

I said:

I meant:
…it is what it is, and that does not concern anybody else but the subject/the female, who is not responsible for the destructive reaction of males. Do they not know any better? Oh, I forget… they’re not using their mind at this point, are they.

I know that you have very little… if any, sympathy and heart of compassion for men who act out, to attract, and be sexually intimate with, women. As you can see by my small edit, in pink, it is the female that shouldn’t be held responsible for the destructive reaction of males, and females can also be destructive too… when they are spurned/don’t get their own way/another female gets the man or things they desire.

Oh the things females do too!

It’s more nuanced than that MagsJ.

We know how to force adolescent boys and girls to commit suicide with bullying. There’s a science to it.

Women giving players all the action is a form of quite severe bullying. Sexual neglect of good behavior, is perhaps the most primal form of bullying that there is.

Somewhere in every mans subconscious is that manufactured consent rape is what makes women the happiest.

The psychological fallout from this is vast …

One of the reasons for this is the immediate threat posed to consensual reality… it is a personal attack and threat on ones life.

Men react in a lot of different ways to this:

Homicidality
Suicidality
Or just shut up and manufacture the consent (rape women while they smile at you for it)

Evidence, for your entire post?

I don’t agree with your view on this matter, but it is yours to have… gleaned from your experiences, but it definitely does not apply across the board… nuanced or not.

Well studies on female sexuality state it outright.

I posted one of them here… I’ll look for it again.

This particular study defined sexual stratification as not the number of partners but as stratification of desirability.

Anyways, that’s not really important.

We are energetic beings that act as magnets.

Since I am the holder of the 5,5,3 rule, all I need to do is observe how the psychic field treats me, to find out how the population as a whole is with respect to me.

This type of thing may be beyond your experience.

I can tell you for sure, that if there was one woman in the world who resonated with not having manufactured consent rape, she would have found a way to me even if she was in an aboriginal village of 12 people. That truly is how the world works.

Again, you may not have access to this dimension of reality.

I can prove that the 5,5,3 rule circumvents manufactured consent, and I can prove I’m the only person on earth using it.

The next one is harder to prove, but I can tell you this:

All of us are pan-psychic beings with energy resonances …

A woman, would have figured out in their subconscious that I’d solve this problem in 2018, and she’d have been at my “metaphorical” doorstep 6 months ago. That’s the way existence works, among other ways

To be thorough, this study specifically talks about the paradoxical effect that women have.

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/do … 1&type=pdf

Please read above post.

What’s awful about these studies is that they bend over backwards to try not to be controversial.

But there are codes.

Mentioning the paradoxical effect, and knowing that when men compete for deserving sex causes way more peace on earth than we currently have (which is not in the study), what the authors are really saying is that women blacklist the number one topic for the relative peace of a consent violating zero sum reality. Basically, women are wired biologically to be anti peace. War. But MagsJ wants no responsibility to fall upon all women, or herself, so she disagrees - with facts from social science.

That’s why it’s considered manufactured consent rape, because who in their right mind would want more war and consent violation when the options for otherwise are clear and logical?

From this perspective, women are understood to have extremely low cognitive ages, which is statutory rape.

I know what we are.