A Discussion of Moderation

Uh, no. Not even close.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD2XZHnDKvo[/youtube]

That was not even close a guess?

I can guarantee you, that was a guess.

You wouldn’t happen to be, after the above two, the third sock puppet, would you? :laughing:

[tab]Just joking … Sorry.[/tab]

Otto, Otto, Otto…whatever shall we do with you?

There is no need to be sorry, I found it rather, hilarious. What purpose would James have for even one sock puppet? There are plenty of puppets already!

Yes, you made a guess. In terms of estimation, however, there is an error in the judgment of the value regarding James having the motivation behind using a sock puppet, to begin with.

:laughing:

I agree too, Kathrina.

One can’t really do much wrong with a question in an opening post. Well, it has to be appropriate to the forum and the subforum where the thread with the question is to be opened, and it has to be serious, understandable and not offensive.

Would you “invest” more time in ILP if you were a moderator?

The standard should stay liberal, all points of view have some merit, some more then others, for the sake of preserving freedom of speech.

All else are twisted and hidden prejudicial cover-ups.

But maybe a ILP voting should commence, although it may become a microcosm of what’s ‘out there’ and mimic the hurrendous political atmosphere of senseless confusion.

But even confusion has a meaningful correlate to some reason for allowence.

Moderators should be a cut above!

Do you mean that moderators should be a class of their own?

Do you want class warfare?

Are you still a Hungarian communist?

[tab]

Come on, comrade, have a drink first. :laughing:

Actually, maybe. But as being Hungarian, i’m hangin’.

But maybe merely a hun-g-Aryan.

“Hun-g-Aryan”?

A sensation really…in more way than one…

Attila the Hun-g-Aryan - terror of Romans and seed of formation, having too, Venetian results.

“the Sword of Attila had been presented to Otto of Nordheim by the exiled queen of Hungary, Anastasia of Kiev”

Quite fitting…all things considered.

Otto von Northeim was one of my ancestors. As true as I write here, folks.

If he were a moderator here, all would be right with the world again. **

Also:

A new moderation is no solution.
What we need is an old revolution.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw[/youtube]

Ahh… I had wondered if there was any connection between you and a famous Otto… I’m sure his moderation style would be awe-inspiringly impeccable.

I had also wondered who the Saxons actually were… never having met an actual Saxon, so now I know the Saxon lineage.

Why is it Anglo-Saxon, and not just Anglo or Saxon? Did they merge at some point?

The Anglo-Saxons were called “Anglo-Saxons” because they came from Saxony (Old Saxony) and from Angles. Today there are still areas and peoples called Saxons and Angles. Westphalia, Engern and Eastphalia belong to Saxony. Angeln is a peninsula in Schleswig-Holstein.

Otto von Northeim came from Northeim in the Eastphalian part of Saxony (Old Saxony).

Like this one: “Isolated in this Webforum?

Yes, but why not just Angles or Saxons… why Anglo-Saxons? Are they not separate Peoples? Did they bandy-together and become one Peoples? I am part Angle, so have a bit of a vested-interest in the ‘why’.

Nice…

Angeln…

You have no shame, Otto…sneak in a quick advertisement…

I like it.

Angles and Saxons are or - let’s say - were separate people. They became one people, more or less. If someone tried to separate them again today, it would be pretty difficult, I guess.

By the way, the name “England” contains the word “Angles”. You certainly know that.

And because I don’t want to drift from the topic of this thread: An Anglo-Saxon as moderator would certainly be a good solution for ILP. :slight_smile:

Thanks Encode.

I try my very best. :wink: ( :laughing: )