A Discussion of Moderation

Until WWIII-meth-addict is removed from this forum, and held accountable for his actions, you and others don’t really have any merit with regard to “Moderation” on this forum.

Carleas is a fucking joke.

WWIII threatend to “put a bullet in the head” of Joker. Then he advocated killing Conservatives. Then smears gaslights as usual, defending him, saying he wasn’t serious. Then WWIII said he is serious (which he is, obvious to anybody with common sense).

Then Carleas sits here like a bitch, unable to take actions of illegal threats on his own forum.

And you have the fucking nerve to say I’m in the wrong?

Fuck you encode, and the rest of you liberal trash on this forum.

I’m not the one calling for violence around here, dipshit.

bruh im pretty sure joker knew that wasn’t a death threat just sayin

I’m tired of you scumbags on this forum looking the other way and “letting it slide”.

Until WWIII is booted off this forum, not like he ever contributed an ounce of philosophy anyway, you and the other Anti-American Marxists have no merit, no legitimacy, no authority around here.

When threats of violence is tolerated, there is NO. MORE. PHILOSOPHY. I think that’s where we are at anyway.

I just want you to admit it, and demonstrate where you stand.

if i felt like my life had credibly been threatened, and that i could show that to be the case by presenting evidence of it to reasonable people, then i would call the cops.

You’re a fucking liar. Fuck you shit smears.

the irony of a fringe right dude flipping out over a forum post and calling it violence is truly something to behold

you seem to have a lot of anger in your heart and i dont think that its doing you much good. you dont seem like a happy person. youre really so entrenched in this political schema of yours that you think everyone else is part of a conspiracy of radical leftists working against you.

doesnt that seem a little crazy?

do you really feel like you are being victimized here?

bruh trying to have a civil discourse here this is not helping

The fact that you defended, and still defend death-threats, only proves how far removed you are.

WWIII already admitted he was/is serious.

Police/FBI can get involved if they want to. But it’s Carleas’ responsibility first and foremost.

All of this only proves me right though, everything I’ve been saying for the last year, and how America is falling apart.

The time for philosophy and civil discussion is coming to an end. I certainly don’t want to share a society with you, kike.

so how do you moderate a discussion that inherently involves a critique of the way in which someone in the discussion reasons?

we know it’s an ad hom to call someone an asshole. but its technically one to call them a conspiracy theorist too, i guess. but there is something about that kind of thinking that is interesting from the standpoint of someone who wants to sort out just what that kind of thinking gets wrong on the epistemology exam.

to anyone who wants to be a mod, feel free to respond.

It wasn’t me calling to shoot people who disagree with me, retard.

See this is the point where you blame me, but it wasn’t me, and never was, calling to line my opposition up against a wall and executing them.

That is YOU, retard. YOU are defending it.

how is carleas responsible for law enforcement? that doesn’t even make sense. it doesn’t matter if the guy said he was serious. it matters that at no point was your life ever at risk as a result of anything that he willed. you just weren’t threatened my guy. you don’t seem to have read my previous post about the difference between a real threat vs something that you merely perceive as one.

also, i am not jewish, so im not sure why you keep calling me kike. who even says that? if it helps you to vent to call me names that’s cool man. i know that you’re going through a lot right now and we’re all here as a community of philosophical types to support you through this tough time.

Yeah, “how do you moderate” a forum where death threats are acceptable and tolerated?

YOU DON’T, because it is no longer a forum worth moderating.

Because this is now par for course around here, there is no point to mention “philosophy” around here.

Fuck Carleas. Fuck WWIII. Fuck you too. Bunch of scumbags and traitors.

victim blaming? gaslighting? you sound like a liberal sociology student from a left wing university.

you gonna start talking about microaggressions next?

He is responsible for ADMINISTERING this forum because he is the ADMINISTOR.

Sometimes I think you PRETEND to be retarded, but maybe you’re not pretending???

Yeah it’s a “microgression” to put a bullet in people’s heads…

GOOD ONE

WWIII will you just say you’re sorry? he is super hurt by this.

You realize that you are the large brunt of what’s wrong in this country, right?

You. WWIII. Carleas. You three should take a long look inside of yourselves and realize what you represent.

if he says he’s sorry will you stop being mad?

Possibly