a interesting aspect of the legally served papers

As we know, IQ45 can’t tell the truth to save his life, but
in his crappy "TRUTH SOCIAL’’ website, he reports that the
FBI took his three passports, one expired… I am thinking
this was done, if it was done at all, to prevent IQ45 from
fleeing the country and going to say, Saudi Arabia or Russia…
or even a non-extradition country like Brazil…

the FBI is so concern about IQ45 and his theft of government
top secrets, that they fear he might flee the country with
even more top secret documents he has stolen…

I think this is an interesting spin on the whole serving of
the legal warrant…to prevent IQ45 from fleeing the country…

Kropotkin

i’m not sure if you’re aware of the lawsuit where Nunes is suing the fake cow twitter account known as @devincow, which pretends to be a cow from his farm and gives him hell all the time. so when this account first came on, along with one which claimed to be his mom, he sued them and i was one of the first people following and interacting with them when they were small accts. once the lawsuit was filed, (a defamation suit for like billions), devincow ended up getting to like 700k followers and so we all still hang out there on twitter harassing nunes et al and having a good old time. nunes lost the part of his suit where he was seeking to unmask these anonymous accounts and so they remain there, anonymous, just exercising their free speech and harassing him and making fun of him and what have you.

anyway, we all celebrated today when it came about that in another frivolous lawsuit filed by nunes, truth social has been subpoenad with regard to some records about his employment and activity there. i hope he gets ripped to shreds in this discovery and that the cow can be vindicated somehow by proxy. i stand with #theherd against the #fakefarmer who is a #treasonouscowpoke.

peter you really have to get on twitter the whole thing is hilarious over there

there’s a fake weisselberg acct too also very funny stuff. weisselberg is probably about to go to jail. they’re saying he isn’t cooperating but he’s only getting 6 months. i think he is cooperating and that’s why he’s only getting 6 months but that they don’t want it to be public that he’s snitching on trump.

this is what happened when nunes filed his defamation suit against devincow in an attempt to use the power of big govt to silence his critics and suppress her 1st amendment rights.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect