a man amidst mankind: back again to dasein

Again…she is so needy she needs validation from the audience.
She has no ability to validate anything independent from a consciousness…if not god…then?
The crowd, the system.

All is trapped in subjectivity…and so in subjectivity one validates what is more probable from what is not.
This is her hole.

She knows not what objectivity is.
For her it’s totalitarianism, authoritarianism - the imposition of a subjective perspective.

Like many on ILP, including Sculptor.
Objectivity is agreement.

the scientific method that seeks consent to rid itself of subjectivity, cannot be comprehended.
They only know it as popular consent.

So if the majority agree that paedophilia is virtuous they will follow.
And it is already being promoted.

These are these sheeple.
All they know of words is in the dictionary…or any scripture…any book.
Words referring to other words.
The Dictionary changed or added to the definition of woman…so they will adopt this, because ti is by popular consent.
This is what the genitally self-mutilating took advantage of.

Yo, MagsJ!

Defend that!!

Philosopohically, for example!!!

:animals-chickencatch:

Then Mary returns to her usual practices.
This is why she was restricted on KTS, from posting her mind-farts.
She has nothing to offer…zilch.
All she has is constant taunting, harassing, bitching, undermining, rejecting, refusing, negating…and those feeble attempts of her’s to manipulate.

If you people want to waste your time with this…then be my guest.
Expect me to tolerate it on my forum…and you are deluded.

_
I feel no need to ‘weigh in’ here… or much at all.

…not sure why you think I’m going to, with each and every exchange… possible <—> probable.

She needs to turn you against me…
See her returning to my “racism” and “sexism”…
It’s her only tactic.

She cannot challenge my views…because she has no clue what they are…so all she has is to attack me morally
Isn’t that fuckin’ hilarious, coming from a self-described “a-moralist.”
Both her proposition of a peace creating compromise and her attack on anyone who exposes how naive this is, is on moral grounds…meanwhile she tells hersef she’s a-moral, and has overcome her Abrahamic and Marxist delusions.

Ask her to tell you what Satyr’s positions are.
She’ll evade and then drop the “Nazi” moral trigger.
Ask her to define dasein…other than in reference to the Nazi Heidegger’s definition…ask her.
Dasein is code for tabula rasa…subjectivity…inter-subjectivity.

Ah, of course: wiggle, wiggle, wiggle! :sunglasses:

Wiggle, wiggle from the cunt…
She evades constantly.

All her accusations are projections.

_
I’ll show Iam mine, if Iam shows me there’s… position, that is. ; )

Heidegger and Dasein
at The-Philosophy.com website

Right, a phenomenological approach to situating the self out in the world. As long as this discussion of phenomena doesn’t actually include any actual existential human interactions. Indeed, if you set about revising “classical metaphysics” in regard to your own life, how would you go about it? Logic would still be applicable of course but would take a back set to epistemological contraptions pertaining to phenomenon?

To wit:

Indeed, millions no doubt go from the cradle to the grave barely noting at all that they exist only given a reality that is hammered into their head from the cradle to the grave. Only that was considerably easier to accomplish when communities consisted of small villages or hamlets…small communities such that everyone knew their place and everyone was in the only place they could ever imagine being in.

In the “modern world”, however, that is considerably more difficult to accomplish. Just ask the autocrats dictating policy in China or Iran. Today there are countless sources of information – technologies – about countless communities that live lives very, very differently. Planting ideas in your head that the powers that be must keep out of there. In some places, like North Korea, that is accomplished ruthlessly. But in most communities things have become considerably more problematic.

That’s certainly true enough. And only our own species is capable of grappling with that as a philosophical issue. On the other hand, most of us are far more concerned with what is “beyond us” existentially…at home, in our relationships, on the job, in regard to our health, when it comes to paying the bills. And, of course, what happens when, in moving towards something in particular, others get in our way or try to stop us.

If, for example, you are a Jew in Nazi Germany, or black in a racist community, or a woman in a sexist community, or gay in a homophobic community. Phenomena of that sort. Phenomena that I construe in terms of dasein as explored here in my signature threads.

From PN:

Think of Dasein and many think of Heidegger. Think of Heidegger and many think of Hitler, the Nazis and the Holocaust. Now, those like you will either attempt to connect the dots between them or you won’t.

Also, as I have noted previously…

How quick?

And far more to the point [mine] in regard to your own value judgments, how is my assessment nothing at all like yours?

Given an actual set of circumstances.

Let’s reject Heidegger’s Dasein…and adopt Mary’s…
If only we knew how Mary defines her subjective Dasein?

From PN:

That’s not my point. My point revolves around finding someone here convinced that they do grasp the meaning of Dasein from Being and Time…and bringing their understanding of it down out of the philosophical clouds and, given a particular context, comparing and contrasting it with my own understanding of dasein from these threads:

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=176529
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=194382
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=185296

Admittedly, I don’t have a vast knowledge of Heidegger the man back then. But if you Google “heidegger and the nazis” you get this:
google.com/search?q=heidegg … stick:,cid:

Here’s one link that seems to suggest he was more enthusiastic about them than you yourself seem to suggest.

theparisreview.org/blog/201 … own-words/

Though I’m sure there are links that distance him from them.

Right, like Heidegger was never once asked himself to connect the dots between Dasein and Hitler. And, sure, maybe no one ever did. But that’s the first thing that I would have asked him.

Still Mary refuses to give us her subjective definition of Dasein…and how this supports her subjective goal for a compromise.

From PN:

Right, whatever that means.

But my challenge remains. Think you understand the meaning of Dasein from Being and Time? Think that my own understanding of it from the threads above is bullshit?

Then, given a particular set of circumstances revolving around conflicting goods, let’s dig a little deeper into our respective philosophies.

Again, there are conflicting assessments of the actual historical facts. But my own aim here is still the challenge I propose above.

Okay, but the meaning and the value of his ideas taken down out of the philosophical clouds and interpreted existentially out in the world of ceaseless moral and political conflagrations?

Same with him. Given that my own interest in dasein revolves around this…

“How ought one to behave morally in a world awash in both conflicting goods and contingency, chance and change”?

Given a particular context. Any Jordan Peterson scholars here care to go there?

Sure, maybe. But that doesn’t really tell us what Heidegger might have noted if he were asked to connect the dots between Dasein from Being and Time and Hitler and the Nazis and the Holocaust.

Any speculations about that from the Heidegger scholars?

Still Mary refuses to give us her subjective definition of Dasein…and how this supports her subjective goal for a compromise.

How one chooses, Mary, depends on the objective…not a universal.
How one gets to Maryland depends on the traveler’s particulars…like distance, elevation, desire…what path one takes to reach Maryland is not one…but many.
Yet, Maryland, cunt, is a place in a shared world…and there are good and bad towards to there.

The question is, Mary…why should I, or someone else pay for your trip?
Why should I pay for your abortions, Mary?
What would be the consequence of me, or us, paying for your abortions?

Mary…dasein…you are thrown into a situation.
You are not a tabula rasa…nor bound by your upbringing, because you are born - thrown - within world, not only within a society.
Society exists within a world - nature…not separate or independent from it…but within it.
Nature precedes society.
Society is built in relation to nature.

Mary, you want to go out to bars, feeling safe, protected by the police, by mroality…to pick up guys and fuck.
That’s your prerogative.
But you also want to be given contraceptives to prevent the natural consequences of such behaviours…on what grounds, cunt?
Why should anyone provide you with these contraceptives?
Why should others pay for the police or the abortion…in an a-moral, no god world?

Liars, you say?
Mary tells you all she never visits nor reads anything on KTS…and she’s there every, fuckin’ week…sometimes twice and thrice per week.
she’s such a hypocritical lying cunt…
She attacks others by using her own guilt as her strawman…her effigy.

She taunts, complaining about not being allowed on KTS…to “thump Satyr”…and now, she runs like a fuckin’ cunt.
Does she even know what I believe?

Ask her to describe my positions and where she disagrees.
Who is this “objectivist” who insists that his way is the only way?
Who is this “nazi” advocating mass exterminations?
Like Dasein…it’s entirely in her subjective mind.

From PN:

No, I don’t think that we should. After all, my point – my challenge – revolves precisely around connecting the dots between Heidegger’s theoretical Dasein in Being and Time and the manner in which I construe the existential dasein out in the world of actual human interactions…as encompassed in the threads above.

Given a particular conext: fascism, abortion, gun control, feminsim, human sexuality, whatever.

You and others will either go there or you won’t.

Yeah, and above I noted my reaction to that as well.

Again, let’s explore what you mean by that given a set of circumstances revolving around conflicting value judgments. We can discuss “maybe that is the key to unpacking the idea” pertaining to a particular idea proposed relating to the conflict. Also, “since the apprehension of the concepts is by nature existential, then what it means has to be personal” as that pertains to Heidegger’s Dasein and my dasein.

You choose the issue, you choose the context.

Or any others here following this exchange. Just bring this all down out of the scholastic clouds.

No pinheads please. :wink:

Just adopt her dasein as your dasein…you’ll be fine.
No need to know what it means…it can mean anything, at any time…

Remember…this is philosophy.

Happy masturbating…